• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharzin

the biggest iranian pokemon fan
Years
  • (first of all sorry if somebody already asked that) is there any download link for platinum blue? i only see platinum red ones

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • (first of all sorry if somebody already asked that) is there any download link for platinum blue? i only see platinum red ones

Pokémon Platinum Red only has an alpha out, but neither versions have a release otherwise. :)

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Ok I can't get this file to patch for the life of me everytime I try it still comes out as fire red. Can I get some help with this?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Ok I can't get this file to patch for the life of me everytime I try it still comes out as fire red. Can I get some help with this?

Can you please give me more details?
    You can talk to me at the romhackers' chat http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?channels=rh
    PS there are patching guides on the internet (or on this site) if you don't want to come to the hackers' chat

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Nvm I was using the wrong patcher. During game play I noticed that the pokemon center in sandgem town is missing chunks.
    Edit: it only does it when dawn leads you through the town to show you the pokecenter and pokemart. Also the signs are missing tell she brings you to the mart.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Nvm I was using the wrong patcher. During game play I noticed that the pokemon center in sandgem town is missing chunks.
    Edit: it only does it when dawn leads you through the town to show you the pokecenter and pokemart. Also the signs are missing tell she brings you to the mart.

Did you read the bugs list? Those bugs have been known since before I even released the alphas

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I feel like this hack is dying... We haven't received any major updates since almost 1 year ago. Maybe there will be a Christmas update (Beta 1?)

P.S. I haven't read before this page so if this has already been discussed I'm sorry �����

EDIT: Just read page 17 so I can see that some updates have occurred. But it would still be nice to see a progressive update (if only Jubilife) for Christmas.

Last edited:

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I've been glancing through the progress for months and this was one of the first hacks which got my attention, and glad to see that there's some progress. Finished playing the Alpha version today and it was pretty good, looking forward to more.

By the way, sorry if this was mentioned before, but the sign at Route 219 is messed up for me and the TV screen (the one that appears after you input your gender and name) is messed up too.

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Guys he's porting it to Emerald instead of Fire red. Thats not an easy task. I think some of you are missing the bigger picture here..

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I feel like this hack is dying... We haven't received any major updates since almost 1 year ago. Maybe there will be a Christmas update (Beta 1?)

P.S. I haven't read before this page so if this has already been discussed I'm sorry �����

EDIT: Just read page 17 so I can see that some updates have occurred. But it would still be nice to see a progressive update (if only Jubilife) for Christmas.

Seriously, I update almost every week (but not this month because I'm busy)

I've been glancing through the progress for months and this was one of the first hacks which got my attention, and glad to see that there's some progress. Finished playing the Alpha version today and it was pretty good, looking forward to more.

By the way, sorry if this was mentioned before, but the sign at Route 219 is messed up for me and the TV screen (the one that appears after you input your gender and name) is messed up too.

We're all aware of the sign, but what do you mean the TV screen is messed up?

Guys he's porting it to Emerald instead of Fire red. Thats not an easy task. I think some of you are missing the bigger picture here..

It's very much an easy task, and don't call me a guy.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I think she meant when you said he instead of she. Gogo's a girl. Well, that's what's written here anyway.

Ohhhhhh. I see. I didn't realize. My bad :3

There are a lot of weirdos on this site that like to pretend, but I don't do that

Anyhoozle, I'm having a school break soon, so I can hack more, but my laptop's charger kinda blew up so I can't charge my laptop
    Expect more delays ._.

ChrisTheWhiteWolf

White Lighting
    Years
  • Long time I haven't posted anything but I can definitely see some updates *not mapping*..... just kidding.
    Speaking for myself and only I prefer a hack that takes it time to get polished instead of rushing it to hell.
    Glad to see the infamous creator hasn't lost his interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • Long time I haven't posted anything but I can definitely see some updates *not mapping*..... just kidding.
    Speaking for myself and only I prefer a hack that takes it time to get polished instead of rushing it to hell.
    Glad to see the infamous creator hasn't lost his interest.

That's the only way a hack will be good, by taking time. Even if it's for over a year, you must take your time when making a hack for it to be good. And GoGo, the creator, is a girl. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back