• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Demynnfire

~ the loveliest ~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2020
Short demo's out. 15 - 20mins. Just to show you guys some of the progress I've made

Rijon and other regions are 100% done. Naljo is 2/3 done, elite four is 100% done.

Awesome sauce ^^ Nice job, managed to complete it, it was fairly challenging for me but it was fun!
I have to say I'm really excited for the full game.

I found 2 'bugs' (dunno if I can call it a bug) in the demo. (Don't want to spoil it to others so I'm gonna place it in a spoiler tag)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I found 2 'bugs' (dunno if I can call it a bug) in the demo. (Don't want to spoil it to others so I'm gonna place it in a spoiler tag)
Spoiler:

Glad you enjoyed it, there's more to come! Thanks for reporting those too. I'm unable to reproduce them. Which Pallet Patrollers did you face that caused that problem?

Demynnfire

~ the loveliest ~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it, there's more to come! Thanks for reporting those too. I'm unable to reproduce them. Which Pallet Patrollers did you face that caused that problem?

If I remember correctly, at the side-scrolling part after the Green and Yellow. Can't really remember sorry.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Now I feel dumb because it took me 45 minutes to get through those puzzles lol. That was not easy, but it was a lot of fun to play, great job coolboy.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Now I feel dumb because it took me 45 minutes to get through those puzzles lol. That was not easy, but it was a lot of fun to play, great job coolboy.

Lol sorry, I guess since I played through the puzzles myself a million times I thought it would only be 20 minutes or so. Thanks for making a video about it too, really appreciate it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 14, 2021
Can't wait for the next full beta! I haven't played yet, as I'm waiting for the next beta.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey Coolboyman, I saw in the demo that we start off with a team of four pokemon in their 30's. Will this be the same when the final build is released? I personally liked raising a team of my own, but that's just me...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
%completion of the hack? just to know :):) and nice job so far!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2015
where can i download the latest version in jar file??
can someone give me a link ??
Thanks!!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Hey Coolboyman, I saw in the demo that we start off with a team of four pokemon in their 30's. Will this be the same when the final build is released? I personally liked raising a team of my own, but that's just me...

You only started off with a team in the demo so you could fight Pokemon in that area that had similar levels. That stuff isn't canon in the final version.

%completion of the hack? just to know :):) and nice job so far!

Read a couple of posts earlier. I explain what I've completed.

Years
I can't wait for the final version of this hack! I played the summer beta and absolutly loved it. Good work Coolboyman! Don't quit this hack til it's done please!

Back