• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Amaya sighed. "This is just too insane." Hirei cooed lightly, watching her Trainer pull out a map. "Well Hirei, if we're gonna try, where should we go first?"

"Vul!" The fox placed a paw on the map. Amaya examined the location with curiosity.

"Pallet Town, huh? Why there?"

"Vulpix!" Hirei nosed her partner's hand.

Amaya shrugged. "I suppose there might be something there. But to get through it, we'd have to pass through Viridian and that's as dangerous as walking into a lava pit at night."

"Vul!" Hirei straightened and gave Amaya a firm stare. She laughed.

"Aright then, there's no stopping you huh? Oh well, let's give it a shot!" The fox cheered and took off at a run. Amaya grinned again and hurried after her Pokemon.

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    The young man, Keretsu, paused as he stood in the doorway of his dormitory in the Barracks. Being about the level of a Grunt, despite the fact that he was a scientist, he wasn't allowed the glamorous quarters that his parents shared. Yet the simplicity of the room was more than enough for him and his few needs. It had a bed, and a place for his clothes. Sleeping and showering was about all he did in here, as he was elsewhere more often than not, working on something or another.

He flicked the light off and shut the door before turning to face his parents. "Well, it appears I'll be leaving, now," he said, rather anti-climactically. This being his first time saying goodbye, he found it an irritating procedure to go through. His parents, still somewhat emotional despite the fact that they were supposed to be high-ranking members of Team Rocket, were making him feel uncomfortable.

In his leaving state, he felt no sadness or anything of the kind, really. He was merely on a mission, though the details of which were still somewhat sketchy. "You'll be safe, won't you?" That was his mother, who had spoken.

His father cut in, knowing his son's temperament well. "Of course he will. He's our son, and a member of Team Rocket. Not to mention that he's got a pokemon that was hand-picked by Giovanni. There isn't anyone who can be much of a threat to him." He met his son's eyes, the two pairs of emeralds exchanging a brief goodbye in silence.

It was here that Keretsu nodded to his parents, shouldering the pack that he'd filled with necessities, and walked out the front door of the current Rocket HQ. The sunlight, though bright, was filtered by the goggles upon the gas mask, and allowed him to see quite easily. His current destination was Pewter, and to defeat the gym leader that dwelled there.

"I suppose I should see what tools I have at my disposal as he removed the pokeball from his belt, and dropped the sphere to the ground. The red energy swirled for a moment before taking a physical form, and Keretsu nodded slowly to the creature.

"Stunk," it announced, before it was returned.

"Dark and Poison, leaving it only one weakness. I approve, Giovanni," he murmured to himself as he began walking, already having consulted his map enough times to practically know the way by heart.

Years
    Alex was lying on his bed, headphones in his ears. It was well into the hour of midnight, but Alex wasn't tired. Instead, he was listening to some techno music, not really doing much of anything else. He had felt groggy all day, not even wanting to go out and take a jog like normal. Dratini was lying beside him, head on his chest. Since he had been lying about all day, Alex was basically missing a shirt. He didn't really care to have one on, especially if he was just going to sit in his room. His little brother had tried to get him to play with him, but Alex had denied his brother. Something was off today, but Alex couldn't figure it out. That's when Dratini suddenly perked up.

"What is it?" Alex asked in a rather empty tone of voice. He was more of a monotone speaker—never really much for excitement or surprise or any emotion in his words.

"Tiii!" Dratini said, suddenly staring at the window. Alex turned down his music and set his iPod on his dresser, curious as to what exactly his Pokémon was doing. Without further hesitation, Dratini suddenly slipped off of Alex's bare chest and onto the floor. Alex blinked, and his eyes widened slightly when Dratini simply dropped out the window.

"Dratini!" Alex hissed, not wanting to wake his parents. He sighed and jogged to his closet. Alex quickly donned a shirt and peered out his open window. Dratini was slithering along outside. Alex's eye twitched. He sighed heavily, hopped out the window, tumbled face first into the dirt, and then stood up. Great, he thought dryly before jogging after his Pokémon.

Alex ended up chasing Dratini all the way to the ocean. He skidded to a stop, slightly surprised to see the form of a person simply standing there and staring out to sea. Alex approached him cautiously, but Dratini seemed keen on making friends. Alex stopped, unsure of what to do. The boy was happily petting Dratini's head. He seemed to be very glad to see the Pokémon, so Alex figured that he wasn't a member of Team Rocket. I wonder if…Alex thought, vaguely beginning to fear that Dratini had once been this boy's Pokémon.

"Is he yours?" The voice actually startled Alex. "This Dratini, I mean."

"Yeah," Alex replied back. He sounded much steadier than he actually felt.

The boy's lips twitched. "Take care of it." He smiled briefly at Alex and began to walk away. Alex glanced over his shoulder. "I'm Red, by the way."

"Alex," Alex replied.

Then he left.

"Tiii," Dratini cooed. He was staring at the place where the boy had walked away from. Alex looked to the sea.

The waves were calm, almost making Alex want to jump in. He stared at the softly rippling surface. A smile breeched his lips. He moved to the edge of the sand and sat down. Dratini curled up around him and stared intently off into the ocean. Alex frowned, unsure of why his Pokémon was still acting off. He patted Dratini's head lightly, but the Pokémon still stared wistfully at the sea. It was almost as if he were expecting something to…

Suraj, the voice made Alex's head snap up to look towards where the call had came from—the ocean. That is when the sea suddenly parted, making way for a great silver beast. Alex stared at the shining bird, immediately knowing what—and who—it was. It was Lugia. The famous Beast of the Sea was suddenly in the air, flying towards Alex in a slow and gentle glide. Dratini looked suddenly alert, almost as if he were at attention.

"How do you know my name?" Alex asked, glancing behind him. The Red boy was gone, and no one else was around.

I know you very well, Suraj. I trust you do not mind my calling you that? No? Good. Alex grumbled under his breath, muttering something about minding. Lugia landed before him in the sand. Alex stared at the large Pokémon and suddenly decided better of debating. I have been sent to find you. These are dark days, Suraj.

"I know that…" Alex muttered, eyes clouding. He began to think of the day his home was mostly decimated.

Then you must know this; we shall need someone to stop this darkness. That someone is you. Alex stared at Lugia silently, unsure if the Pokémon was completely serious. I know what you are thinking, but do not fear. Your heart is pure, and your intentions are good. Though you may stumble and fall, someone will be there to pick you up and give you a push. That may not always be me, but you shall find someone…Lugia eyed Dratini for a moment, or something.

"So you expect me to save the world, as a quick summary?" Alex said, making it a question.

In short, I suppose you could say that, yes, Lugia replied. Do not fret, it will only cause despair…first, you must go back to Pallet Town. From there, go to Professor Oak's laboratory. Cynthia, the former Sinnoh Champion, is waiting for you there. It is of utmost importance that you go…do not hesitate, Suraj.

"Alright, I'll go," Alex agreed. "You won't ever call me Suraj in company though, right?"

If I ever did, they would not hear, Lugia's mouth upturned in the hint of a smile. Alex attempted to smile back, but it came as more of a grimace. Lugia shook his head, Good luck, young one. I must go now, but I will come back to you when the time is proper.

"What do you mean, if the time—"

But before he could finish his question, Lugia dove back into the sea and vanished with the waves. Dratini looked up at Alex, suddenly coiling around his trainer. Alex glanced at Dratini, and then to Pallet Town. Well, here goes nothing, I guess, Alex thought as he took a foot forward.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Aura walked the deserted streets of Cerulean City, knowing that times for lights out were approaching. Her Pichu, Sparkle followed right behind her as they walked, looking over her shoulder worriedly. The Pokemon could sense that something wasn't right tonight, but she couldn't put her paw on it. She stopped, looking up at her trainer as she was staring at the Cerulean Gym. They had been by earlier only to be told that Misty had left the City for a while and they weren't sure exactly when she would return. Aura had been devestated to learn such a thing and to not be told. She let out a sigh as she stared at the Gym.

"PichuPi..." Sparkle whispered. We should get going...

"I'm sorry Sparkle," Aura replied looking down at her Pokemon. The tiny mouse's ears were twitching. "Just something doesn't feel right. Misty wouldn't just leave without telling."

"Pichu...Pi Pichu PichuPi Pichu" I know...But your father will be worried sick if we don't return home before lights out.

Aura sighed. "Great...Let's head home, the long way."

The little yellow Pokemon blinked up at her trainer and followed. Aura led the way that would send them passed Nugget Bridge. Ever since Project Victory started, however, there weren't many trainer who would be anywhere in sight of the bridge. Aura had heard many stories from her father about the numerous times he had fought on the bridge and some that he knew about her mother. She smiled as she thought about them. Her smile suddenly faded when the lights above her began to flicker. That was a sign that the time of no lights were approaching. Sparks quickly flew from Sparkle's cheeks in fear.

Thinking fast, the two began to break out in a run. Why did I choose this way? Dad is gonna kill me! Aura saw the bridge approaching and knew that they still would have to go passed it to the other side of the city.Suddenly, Sparkle's footing slipped making her slide under the fence; she began to tumble down the hill towards the river.

"Sparkle!" Aura gasped. She followed in pursuit, jumping over the fence.

"Pichu!" Sparkle yelled. Aura!

Sparkle couldn't get her footing back as she slid and braced herself for the sudden chill of the water. She landed with a splash, feeling the current tugging away at her fur. She cursed herself for her small weight and fought her way to the surface. She was greatful that she had practiced swimming back at the Gym and broke through the surface. Her vision was blurry, but she could still make out Aura running along side the bank.

Aura looked up and down wishing for someone to appear. What am I going to do? Someone please help us! "Hang on Sparkle!"

As if something heard her silent plea, a shadow appeared from behind her, standing on the bridge. Aura turned to look at it, but couldn't make out the shape. The figure leaped from the bridge with its powerful hind legs into the river, grabbing Sparkle out. It swam back towards her with ease, amazing Aura. It gently placed Sparkle onto the ground and watched the Pokemon shake its fur. It blinked, turning its gaze to Aura.

The trainer was positive she seen this Pokemon before. Its fur was sky blue with white rhombus-shaped spots covering its body and a white underbelly. Its paws were slim and cat like. A purple like cape was attached to its head. Its tails were like white streamers behind it, but blowing towards her. On its head was a hexagon-shaped crest that was bluish-green color. The Pokemon's eyes were red. Now that Aura thought about it, she could feel a small breeze flowing towards her and the name of the Pokemon hit her.

"Its the North Wind, Suicune," she whispered. She cleared her throat, speaking up. "Suicune, you saved Sparkle. I thank you."

Sparkle stared up at the Pokemon quickly realizing who it was. Her mouth open in a gasp, but nothing came out.

A grunt came from Suicune as if was a laugh.

"You have no reason to thank me," Suicune said. "For you are helping me along with your Pokemon."

Aura blinked in confusion. The Pokemon was speaking to her telepathically. Its voice was deep, but sounded awefully kind.

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

The lights of the town suddenly flickered off causing Aura let out a sigh. She took out her flashlight that she had hidden in her backpack.

"Leaving in fear isn't very fun, isn't?"

"You're telling me, but what can I do? I'm a trainer with one Pokemon."

"But there is much that you can do for you are a chosen one. You will be one who shall rise to defeat the evil. To help our fellow Pokemon back to the Trainers they were taken from and to help those who are taken by darkness."

"Pichu...." Sparkle whispered. Darkness...

"I see...so you're saying that I'm chosen. Just me?"

"You and there are many others. You must travel to Pallet Town for more of your questions shall be answered there."

"Pallet! But Dad would never let me go alone!"

"Your father worries too much. He is stuck in the past, but there is nothing that he can do about it. He must look forward for his sake. Find someone that he can trust and I'm sure you'll be fine. You must reach the town before its too late."

Aura thought about the words for a moment. Stuck in the past? What does Suicune know? "Exactly what defines late?"

Suicune hesistated, staring back at the now dark city. "Before darkness takes this city for good. Cerulean City will be nothing more from what you grew up to know. Misty won't be back."

The last words caught Aura's attention. She exchanged a glance with Sparkle who began to nod slowly.

"I'll do it," she replied.

A small smile appeared on Suicune's face and he began to walk away.

"Wait!" Aura yelled. "What if I need you?"

"I'm always around," Suicune said looking over his shoulder. "Whenever the wind blows North, I'm there, but I shall come at a time of need."

Without waiting for a reply, the Pokemon took off at a high speed. He was gone in a blink of an eye. Aura stared after him in amazement then looked down at Sparkle. The Pichu twitched her ears and leaped to her shoulder.

"Chu?" Sparkle asked. Well?

"Let's go home," Aura said. "We already know what Dad is going to say about about this."

Years
    Pokémon – Project Victory
    Chapter Two - Day One! Rocket's Battle!!
    Pallet Town - Route 2

Heroes

Post One: The barren wasteland knows as Route 1 seperates Pallet and Viridian City, your legendary may transport you there. But if they didn't, you'll have to make the voyage on foot. The once reigning Sinnoh Champion is waiting at Pallet with Prof. Oak's at his old laboratory, which they are restoring to create a base. Sadly, Route 1 has lost its local pokemon which fled once its beauty was ruined. So you won't encounter any wild pokemon here.

Once you arrive, Prof. Oak and Cynthia will explain the situation to you. Cynthia had arrived and informed Prof. Oak that an old tale, saying that a special group of trainers will save the regions from the impending doom. You are those group of children, Cynthia feels something about you trainers that is different. They bestow upon you the duty to collect all badges and earn Team Rocket's trust. Then finally, you betray them and overthrow the entire orginization. Prof. Oak hands you a mechanical, red device. A pokedex, while Cynthia hands you each 5 Pokeballs. The Legendary Pokemon has chosen you for a reason, this is it...

Post Two: Both Viridian City and Pallet Town have gone and passed, your sights are set on catching more pokemon to strengthen your team before the first badge. You walk through the barren streets of Viridian City, some of you may even encounter some travel companions, who knows? You pass the City Limits and enter a vast plain of tall grass and trees, surprisingly this field is untouched and is host to a couple of wild Pokemon. You whip out your pokedex and find out what pokemon are native to this area.

/

Common: 20%
    Natures: 70% Docile=====30% Serious

Common: 20%
    Natures: 70% Quirky=====30% Impish

/

Very Common: 30%
    Natures: 50% Impish=====50% Lonely

Uncommon: 15%
    Natures: 50% Impish=====50% Hardy

Natures: 50% Jolly=====50% Quiet

Post Three: After your encounter with a native wild pokemon, you don't even notice that night has fallen. In fact, it's past curfue. Team Rocket will be very angry if they see anyone out past curfue, especially with pokemon. You enter Viridian Forest, oblivious to the fact that it is night time.

Viridian Forest, very ominous and creepy, especially at night time. The good thing about this though, is that there are plently of new pokemon to capture and make part of your team. There's also a secret lake in the center of the forest, a beautiful lake that releasies an ominous mist which creats a sparkling blanket of beauty when the moonlight hits it.

Forest Pokemon

Common: 40%
    Natures: 80% Jolly=====20% Adament

/

Common: 50%
    Natures: 30% Jolly===60% Impish===10% Adament

Rare: 10%
    Natures: 20%Jolly==40%Naughty==20%Rash==20%Adament

Lake Pokemon

Natures: 30%Docile=====70%Sassy

Natures: 40%Gentle===30%Hasty===30%Timid

The lake is beautiful, so you may want to pay a visit. After your battles with the wild pokemon you finally realize that it is far too late. Past curfue, and you decide to head towards the exit before Team Rocket appears.

Speak of the devil, you just exit Viridian Forest when you hear footsteps in the distance. You turn to see a pair of Rockets grunts, since they were lowly grunts they didn't have the power to snag away your pokemon. But they threaten to contact an admin to have them snag your pokemon away. But, you've grown stronger...so you decide to have a Double Battle. If your traveling by yourself, you can always use two pokemon. If you don't have two pokemon, take them on one at a time. [You choose what Pokemon they use, and please make this a well-planned out battle. ^^]

You quickly defeat the two Rocket grunts, sending them back to where they came from. Thankfully, they were Grunts so their admins shouldn't think too much about their loss. Just in case, you run and find some sort of shelter. You set up camp there, and do what you wish until you fall asleep. Tomorrow, you'll enter Pewter City. That'll be your first true obstacle in this journey.

Villains

CHARCHIC WILL HAVE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER UP WHEN HE WRITES CHAPTER 3.

Last edited:

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Destiny had been walking for quite a while now. She was headed towards Pallet Town to talk to Professor Oak. Unaware of what had happened, she didn't know what was to be there. She went far north of her town in New Bark and there was a frigate departing for Kanto in fifty minutes. She was delighted she found this ship.

"Hello, would you like to board the SS Crystal?" asked a friendly waiter standing outside the ship.

"Yes. How much are the tickets?" Destiny asked, with a smile.

"That's 250 Pokemon Dollars per person." he replied.

"Here you go." she went through her bag and found her money. She paid him.

"Enjoy your trip!" he said.

"Oh. I will." Destiny boarded with a wink.

Comet wasn't used to the surroundings. He was used to the fresh air of the meadow, not being on board with hundreds of people he had never seen before.

"Well Comet, I guess we should get a room." Destiny said, amongst the loud crowd also aboard.

"Auctioning this Pichu! Starting bids at 100!"
    "Are you sure?"
    "You've got to be kidding me!"
    "I caught a Ralts yesterday!"

All of the phrases and words she heard through the crowds were interesting, she thought.

"Oh, there's the Room booker!" Destiny said to Comet.

Comet looked at the Room booker and they went towards her.

"Hello, would you like to rent a room for your stay on the SS Crystal?" the Room booker asked.

"Uhm, yes. Get me a small suite please, I don't have much money..." Destiny replied.

"Ah! You've taken the last one. You're a lucky one. That'll be 57 Pokemon Dollars." she said.

"Ouch... Here you go." Destiny handed over 57 PokeDollars.

"Here's your room key! Your room is No. 279." the room booker said.

"Ok Comet, let's find our room." Destiny told Comet.

They walked through the ship, in search of their room.

"276, 277, 278, aha! 279!" Destiny counted.

She plunged the room key into the lock and turned it. She opened it and their was a formal bedroom with a white-sleek modern bathroom.

"Ooh, I guess it was worth what we paid for!" Destiny said.

"It's 5:00," she said, staring at the clock.

Comet hopped onto the bed and laid down by the pillow.

"You're tired too? I guess I could use a nap." she said.

And the two laid there and fell asleep eventually.

Destiny! Destiny!

Destiny woke up.

"...Shaymin? Is that you?" she said, confused.

Hurry up, the ship's almost to Kanto!

"Oh, Comet! Wake up, we have to pack our things!

Comet woke up with the blink of an eye and jumped to the bag and starting throwing their things in there.

They then went to the top deck, and she could see Kanto on the horizon. An intercom went on.

"Hello, boarders of the SS Crystal. We'll be arriving in Kanto in less then 10 minutes. If you look out on the east side of the ship, there have been Milotic sightings."

She and Comet looked onto the east side. Dozens of Milotics were jumping over the water and back in. They seemed to be swimming towards Kanto.

Isn't it beautiful?

"Yes, yes it is..."

So Comet and Destiny waited for a while, and they soon ported at an area south of a place called 'Pallet Town.'

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    "Absolutely not Aura! I will not have you leave Cerulean City at a time like this!"

"But why not?" Aura countered. "Dad, all you do is stay in the past. You got to look past that. I'm a Pokemon Trainer now and I think its time I've left home."

Her father stood over her, his arms folded. He glanced down at Sparkle who was staring at him with pleading eyes. He turned away sighing.

"Dad, I know you use to be a Pokemon Trainer," Aura whispered. "I've seen the pictures. You were a fantastic trainer and Mom was a fantastic Coordinator. I know about Why can't you let me go and follow my dreams?"

"You have our spirit..." he murmured. "Fine you may travel but you must promise to call me once a week."

"Of course."

Her father walked over to a chest and opened it up. He held up a yellow device that Aura had only seen in her parents' pictures.

"It's a PokeNav!" she exclaimed.

"It's mine," he replied. "But I want you to have it. I cleared my number entries out years ago and I guess its time for you to have it. Your Mother had one too besides her PokeGear."

"Where's it now?"

"She took the PokeNav with her and I'm keeping the PokeGear. The number is already saved in there so all you have to do is scroll on it and press call. Can you do that?"

"I promise I'll do it every Friday and after I win a Gym Battle."

"And?"

"And...when I reach Pallet?"

"Good. Now you should rest, you have a big journey ahead of you tomorrow."

Aura shook her head. "If I'm going against Team Rocket I should start now. To go against the curfew."

Her father looked at her before sighing. He pulled out some empty Pokeballs from a drawer and handed them to her. They both walked towards the door, glancing out on either side. He quickly hugged her and Sparkle before the two set out. Aura looked over her shoulder once back at her father and waved her last goodbye. She then headed up the hill not knowing the right direction to get to Pallet Town. Suddenly, she felt the wind blowing coming from the North and she smiled. Suicune then appeared from behind her.

"Suicune!" she gasped.

"I have come to help,"
    Suicune replied. "Get on my back and I shall take you to Pallet Town."

Aura and Sparkle climbed onto the Pokemon's back, holding on tightly. Suicune looked over his shoulder, winking at them. He then took off at a quick speed, hurdling through the forest and grasses quickly. Aura looked around, everything just a simple blur to her and she wandered how Suicune could possibly see where he was going. Suicune came to an abrupt stop.

"Here you are."

She slid off his back. "Thanks..."

"Pichu!" Sparkle said with glee. Yay! She looked around. "Pichu...Pi Pichu Chu Pi." Wow...it so looks deserted.

"Only the lights out time. You best to find your way to the lab. Now hurry."

In a blink of an eye he was gone. Aura felt disappointed, not even being able to say goodbye to the Pokemon. She turned around gazing at the town.

"Here we go..." she whispered, clutching the flashlight in her hand.

Sparkle had now climbed onto her shoulder. The flashlight flickered on, lighting up the path in front of them. They had no idea which direction the lab was. They had only gone a few yards when they heard a sound from behind them. Aura gasped, feeling a light shining on her back. She glanced over her shoulder seeing a human figure standing over her, with the flashlight on her.

"Who goes there?"

Before Aura could say anything, Sparkle leaped off her shoulder, running towards the voice. Sparks began to fly from her cheeks. At this, the person turned their light onto the Pichu. By the voice Aura could tell that it was a male teen. She wasn't quiet sure why one would be out this late. Unless they work for Team Rocket, she thought to herself. She sighed.

"Call your Pokemon off," he ordered.

"Why?" Aura questioned. "You shouldn't have snuck up on us."

The boy jumped off the rock he was standing on and walked over to them. The boy was around her age, she was sure, with spikey black hair. The z's under his eyes were unusual and he had chocolate brown eyes. He touched the switch on his flashlight to dim the brightness of it.

"I'm only trying to help you out," he scoffed. "Team Rocket is always around this time of night looking for people with Pokemon. I'm just trying to help the lost and confused out."

"Well I'm not confused!"

"But you're lost?"

"Just a bit...I'm looking for the Laboratory that belongs to Prof. Oak."

"Professor? Why are you looking for him?"

"Because I must speak with him!"

The boy stared at her for a few and sighed. "Very well...come on, but call that Pichu back in its Pokeball."

"Sparkle hates Pokeballs," Aura growled.

The boy didn't reply and turned to go. Aura glanced over her shoulder as Sparkle climbed back onto it. She raced after him to keep up. She could tell that he knew his way well around the area even if they were traveling in the dark. Every now and again the boy would stop to peer around a corner before leading her around it. Aura wasn't sure how much time had lapse before the boy came to a complete stop. He held up his hand to warn her from keep walking.

"Here we are," he whispered.

Aura looked around him just to make out a building sitting on a hill. So this is the lab...Without warning, the boy took off up the stairs. Aura gasped and dash after him. The way up seemed like it would take forever and she was panting by the time they reached the top. The boy chuckled and walked off towards the door. It opened automatically catching her offguard. She felt like she was intruding where she wasn't needed.

"Professor!" the boy called. "Cynthia! I bring a visitor."

The light flickered on in the lab and an old guy appeared along with a tall lady who like to be in her twenties at least. Aura knew her as Cynthia, being a Champion of the Sinnoh League. She only recognized the Professor from numerous tv shows and commercials.

"What have we hear?" Prof. Oak asked.

Aura cleared her throat. "I'm Aura Maxey," she began. "And I've-"

"You're one of them," Cynthia interrupted. "I can sense it in you. Professor, remember the story I was telling you about earlier? About the group of children who will help us defeat Team Rocket."

"Ah yes and you think Aura is one..."

Cynthia nodded.

Aura flinched. How does she knows? "I have no idea what you're talking about," she lied. "Just to start my journey. Its hard to get out of Cerulean City and I have to start it this late at night."

"Very well," the Professor sighed. He pulled out a red device from his pocket and handed it to her. "This is a Pokedex. It will help you learn about all the Pokemon that are in the world. It is your essential trainer id."

"And here are some Pokeballs," Cynthia added handing her 5.

"But I already have some..." Aura whispered.

"Don't turn down the offer," the boy scoffed. "More Pokeballs means more Pokemon."

The adults nodded in agreement. Aura sighed, taking them. Now she could fulfill the duty that Suicune wanted her too. Suddenly the Professor cleared his throat.

"I don't think you should travel off tonight," he said. "Ash maybe you could see to Aura in the morning."

"I guess so..." Ash replied.

Aura stared at him in disbelief. "Wait! Ash? Ash Ketchum?!"

Ash smiled and winked. "The one and only."

"I've heard so much about you!" Aura exclaimed. "Misty told me stories about you're journies and things."

"Misty?"

"Pichu!" Sparkle replied. Hiya! She leaped from her trainer's shoulder onto Ash's and rubbed her cheek against his. Ash couldn't resist chuckling.

"Well I guess this shall leave you two to catch up on things," Prof. Oak replied. "Stay in the guest room for tonight and you can leave in the morning."

"Ok," the two teens agreed.

Last edited:
    Years
    Kanto/Pallet Town
    July 2, 2008

He walked through the completely deserted streets of Pallet, smoke still seeping from the shattered buildings. The sky above him glowed a gentle red, the clouds a deep black. It was rather hot, especially with his scarf on. Damion's eyes widened as he felt an urge to head into the abondened Research laboratory,

"Prof. Oak, eh? I had a feeling that's what we came here for..." Damion mumbled to himself as he placed his hands in on his sides and walked down the dark, dirt road.

<Hey, I wanna come out now!> Squirtle tapped the wall of the pokeball, Damion looked down at his whining pokemon. He chuckled as he unhitched the pokeball from his belt, then promptly pressed the opening mechanism. Squirtle appeared in a ray of light, the water pokemon quickly climbed onto Damion's back and smiled.

<Where are we going?> Squirtle asked, the boy chuckled and pointed at the abondened Research Laboratory. It was old, the wooden frames cracking and the windows broken. The door was mysteriously in tact, the sign was as well. They were the only things without damage,

"Prof. Oak's laboratory. That's where Mewtwo urged me to go." Damion said calmly, the distinct noise of a boat was heard. He looked over his shoulder to see a large cruise liner reaching the docks, besides it was a small motor boat.

"Why would people want to come here? Now?" He asked himself as he placed his hands on the glass, double doors. Suddenly the doors opened up, causing Damion to stumble forward. He quickly caught himself when he came face-to-stomach with another person.

The person was wearing pure black, with a fuzzy collar and cape. She had black hair accessories that she wore in her flowing, blonde hair. She smiled warmly down at Damion with her deep, brown eyes. Damion's face blushed,

"Hey there." Damion said as he stealthily scoped the woman. He had his fits of perversion now and then, probably inherited from his grandfather. She was a pretty woman, in her early twenties or so. An elderly man walked up next to her, he had tanned skin and graying hair. A clean white lab coat completed his look,

"Prof. Oak. Hello there." Damion said calmly. Prof. Oak smiled warmly,

"Hello there young man."

"Hm. Polite AND a cutie, I like him." Cynthia said in a drastically cool voice. Damion smirked and turned tot he door to see other trainers walking in.

'These must be the other chosen ones.' Damion thought, staring at each trainer as they walked in. Damion tended to be over-analytical sometimes, okay all the time.

Prof. Oak proceeded to grab a swiveling chair and sit on it, while Cynthia decided to keep standing. Oak sighed,

"Well, hello all! We had a feeling you would come." Oak said with a smile, Damion smirked at this and looked around. He had actually seen one or two of these trainers around Viridian, but most were complete strangers. Damion had noticed a couple of girls in the group and smiled, then quickly regained his calm demanor and looked back at Oak.

"We know you trainers are special, in a sense, and you all want to become stronger? Correct?" Oak asked the group, of course the answer was yes. Damion stood quiet and leaned against the wall,

"Well then, we have a mission for you. It is your duty to complete this, as trainers. Collect all of the badges, and earn Team Rocket's trust. Now, that is the simple part," Damion was slightly shocked,

'Simple?' He thought, then looked back as the professor began to speak again.

"This is the most crucial part, find and defeat the leader of Team Rocket." Prof. Oak said in a drastic voice, Damion arched his eyebrow in interest. This entire Journey just became a whole lot more interesting,

"This will bring down the entire orginization and stop this complete tyranny Team Rocket has over Kanto." Prof. said, Cynthia grinned.

"Of course, you need to catch and train pokemon as you go along the way. So you'll need these little trinkets!" Cynthia held out a couple of capsules in her hand, the boy smirked. Of course, pokeballs.

"But that's not all, I will entrust each of you with..." Prof. Oak rode his swiveling chair with wheels over to one of his desks and brought back a small red device.

"This! A Pokedex!" Oak smiled, the trainers were stunned. An actual Pokedex, only a handful of trainers were entrusted with these. Damion automatically stood up, Squirtle climbing onto his shoulder as he walked up to the front of the gorup to hear more.

"Now please, this is VERY crucial. Do NOT get involved with Team Rocket TOO much, if you find yourselves outdoors during curfue find shelter and hide. If they find you with pokemon, they WILL take them away." Oak said seriously, Damion nodded. The professor smiled and stood up,

"Alright then, this marks the beginning of your journeys to save Kanto. Come up to my desk so I can hand you a Pokedex." Damion smirked and calmly made his way over to the desk, a line was quickly formed. Luckily, Damion was first. He patted Squirtle on his head as he grabbed the machine,

"Thank you professor. I won't let you down." Damion said calmly, the professor nodded.

"I hope you don't." Damion smirked and turned towards the door, Cynthia smiled.

"Hey there cutie, you'll need these." She said and leaned over to give him 5 pokeballs. She was MUCH taller than Damion was, but he enjoyed the moments Cynthia leaned in front of him. He scoffed and walked out the door,

"Damn grandpa...with your pervesion. Passed it on to me..." Damion grumbled as he walked out of the laboratory.

He stood outside and promply sat on one of the many tree stumps outside, Damion held the Pokedex in one hand. Squirtle crawled over to his other arm, Damion chuckled as he looked at his water pokemon.

Damion looked up and saw some of the trainer's walking out, Damion quickly stopped chuckling and looked down at his pokemon. Squirtle grinned,

<Why are you looking at me like that, Damion?>

"Dunno, it's just that you're the first pokemon I've ever owned."

<Hmm. That's very interesting! Well then, maybe we should go get more friends!!> Squirtle pointed dramatically over the horizon, towards Viridian City.

"You're right, to Viridian Forest." Damion smirked and began walking through the abondened streets of Pallet Town, Squirtle waddling besides him.

<Wait up..> Squirtle whined, trying to catch up to his trainer.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    "Well, that wasn't too difficult," stated Amaya to herself. They stood at the edge of Route 1. Hirei mewled in agreement, sniffing the air. The fox wandered around, something pricking her sensitive nostrils.

"Sorry Hirei, but I don't think there are any Berry trees here." Hirei pouted and sat down, defeated. The girl laughed. "Don't worry, the moon should be up soon and you can cry to that." The Vulpix's hook its head rapidly, looking embarrassed. Amaya giggled.

She caught sight of fallen buildings not too far off. "Come on Hirei! Maybe one of the other chosen is already there!" Hirei agreed and they took off at a jog. Entering the "ghost town", she saw a supposedly abandoned research building, the only building left standing.

Her left hand suddenly twitched, and Amaya sighed and placed it on a piece of fallen brick and mortar. Automatically alien feelings rushed through her head. She scowled and moved away.

Nothing less than I expected. Stupid Team Rocket. Hirei mewled softly, causing Amaya to glance at the research building. The door had opened and people were entering. She clicked her tongue lightly and Hirei leaped into her arms.

The two of them strolled into the structure, taking a place against the wall. Two adults were in there: one a tall, young, blond woman clothed in black with brown eyes and a gentle smile and the other a solemn gray-haired scientist.

Professor Oak, she remembered from a TV program she had seen years ago. The other chosen were children as well. She chuckled silently at the irony. Professor Oak began to explain and she clamped her embrace tight around Hirei, who was squirming uncomfortably around the other people. Amaya found herself listening carefully, storing the information in the back of her head.

The Pokedex should be useful. Gives us an edge in battle and how to help our Pokemon. Amaya sighed dryly. We'll have to more careful with that than our Pokemon.

Suddenly, a line began to form and she hurriedly took a place in the middle. She watched many others leave and eventually took hers, allowing Hirei to walk beside her.

"We won't fail," she promised solemnly. Placing the Pokedex into her bag, she left the research facility. Hirei mewled. She agreed whole-heartedly.

Years
    Since her hometown of Pallet had been destroyed, and her parents killed, Josephine had taken refuge in Viridian City with her older brother Rowan and younger sister Natalie. The streets were not a place to be after dark, as Team Rocket had enforced a curfew. Rowan had tried to talk Josephine into joining Team Rocket several times, but her honour and the wish to get revenge for her parents' death was too strong.

With Rowan sleeping in his own room, Josephine and Natalie lay on separate beds in the single room that they had booked at the Pokémon Centre. Riley was curled up against her trainer, fast asleep, when a shrill cry pierced the air and a beam of ice shattered the window of the room.

<Josephine!> A sharp feminine-toned voice called out. <Wake up!>

Riley stirred, twitching her ear. Opening her eyes, she let out a soft miaow of shock. Josephine woke reluctantly. The air seemed all the colder now that the window was shattered.

"What are you doing Riley? It's too early..." She trailed off at the sight of the broken window pane.

<Be calm.> A high-pitched tone reverberated in her ears. A very large, icy-blue bird poked her head through the broken pane. Distinguishing her as none other than Articuno – the aerial counterpart of Suicune – was her beautiful blue tail, which was longer than her body. As she had just landed, her sizeable, azure-coloured, soft feathery wings were folded behind her. Except for the white feathers on the underside of her chest, her entire body was a shade of blue.

"Who are you?" Josephine asked, stunned at the sight.

The Titan of Ice's ruby red eyes focused on the redhead. <I am Articuno, the bird of Ice. But there's no time for introductions. Kanto is a region devastated by Team Rocket. I was one of the many Legendaries who were instructed to find those of pure heart, those who would help to put a stop to the destruction.>

"Me…?" The fourteen-year-old questioned.

<Yes, you. But do not fear, you are not alone. Others will be fighting alongside you, and I will help you when the going gets tough. What do you think?>

Josephine stared at Riley for a second, before shrugging. "What can I do, though?"

<Fight for the truth and your freedom.> Flaring her wings, Articuno pushed off from the ground, disappearing quickly into the night sky.

The teen was speechless for several moments. "Wow. Well Riley, it looks like we have a job to do."

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Helena was sitting in her room, lights on, playing with her new Bulbasaur. The day before daddy had come home with it, saying that it was quite a rare one and had cost him many favors to get. Tomorrow there would be a celebration party, not an actual fun party of course. A boring formal dinner with the closest friends of the family. No doubt there would also be those people that daddy had pulled the favors from. Those people slightly scared Helena, they didn't seem to like her at all. Most of them wore an R somewhere on their clothing, which seemed rather odd to her.

But then again, the dinner parties had always been boring, this one shouldn't be any different. The only difference was that it marked that she might depart soon, which was a good thing. Of course, it wouldn't be until at least a month for now that they would actually allow her to go, but at least she had one step accomplished. Now she lay on belly-down on her big four poster bed. The bed was as magnificent as everything else in the house, with rich red curtains swooping down in a style called a la duchesse.

Right in front of her lay the little Bulba, now called Pan. He was sleeping peacefully and Helena was debating whether or not to wake him. She decided she would, poking him in the belly. Pan awoke with a start and his vines started wrapping around her wrist an forearm. Helena didn't mind and started poking the huge bud on Pan's back.

"Aren't you cute?" In response Pan unwrapped one vine and started poking her in the side of her head. She giggled and swatted his hand away and moved to pet the creature lightly on the head. He closed his eyes in delight, the other vine unwrapping and retreating back into his bulb. He really was adorable. And so was his Poké Ball. Dad had really spent a lot of time making this present perfect, even the Ball was beautifully decorated, the top made to match Bulbasaur's skin perfectly. Helena was absolutely in love with the little creature who had gone back to sleep and was now snoring quite loudly.

Suddenly its eyes jolted open. Pan looked around in alarm and there was a bright light in the room. Helena held her hand in front of the face against the light, only to peek out when it had gone away. Floating in her large bedroom was a gorgeous creature. Its body was a light blue while the head was a bright magenta. Four long points escape from the head and its eyes were a stunning and gentle gold.

"Greetings Helena" It wasn't really a voice, the creature never spoke. Instead it was just said inside her head. The creature's voice was obviously feminine. And it knew her name.

"Who are you?" Helena whispered awe-struck. The creature seemed to smile at that before continuing. "Ah, I forgot that I am not known outside my domain. Who I am? I go by many names. Mesprit, Crefollet, Vesprit… You may call me Emrit, for it is the name I prefer. I am the being of emotion."

"Emrit, huh? I really have never heard of you. You must not be very powerful then,"Helena blurted out.

Emrit's eyes started to glow dangerously, the expression changed from kind and gentle to alarming and murderous. "I can strip you from all your emotions with a single touch. I can make you feel pain and sadness, make you forget love and happiness. I can make you a shell of what you were. I can make you live without living. You do not want to cross me Helena Eos."

Helena was quite taken aback by the sudden change, bus as soon as the change came, it went again. The face was once again settled in a gentle expression. I guess this one isn't the being of emotion for nothing, she thought.

"Okay then, so why are you here anyway? I mean I think it's quite cool and all, but why?"

"I am glad you asked. No doubt you know about the circumstances of this country?" Helena's questioning expression betrayed her feelings quite well. She had no clue whatsoever about any bad things happening in Kanto, why would she? "I see that you are unaware. There is a group of people, calling themselves Team Rocket. They have a machine capable of catching any Pokémon they want. We are concerned with the fate of the world and so request your help in our case. The destruction of this group, do you understand?" Helena nodded violently before the natural question occurred to her. "Why me?"

"A question I hoped you would not ask. But alas. It has been agreed that most of us legendaries will pick one protégé to help us, to be our messengers of sort, to do what we cannot. I chose you, young Helena, because above all else, you are ruled by emotion."

Helena wasn't sure that was a compliment, but she would take it as such. Pan was now cowering behind her a bit, he was feeling quite intimidating by the air in the room. Suddenly Helena had the urge to touch the thing. She reached out, but anger once again came over Emrit.

"NO! Do you want to become a lifeless shell?!" This hurt Helena's head and she quickly backed off. The screech of Emrit hurt her head. "Listen carefully, girl! I need you to travel to Pallet Town right away. Tra-"

"Right away?! But it is hardly a proper time! Midnight! I can't go out right now! There's a curfew!" Helena protested as she cut the being off. It didn't seem any happier from that. The face that always promoted the particular emotion Emrit was going through made way for a look of pure annoyance.

"I told you to listen to me. You have that creature to protect you, do you not? You will find a way around the curfew I am sure. This is of grave importance, girl! Go to Oaks' laboratory where you might be able to meet with others of the same fate as you. Do not get caught and be careful. I will not have invested my time in you and then have you die on me, understood?" Another series of nods on Helena's part.

"Go now, I shall come to you when the need is greatest, but I cannot stay with you at this very moment. I shall watch over you. "And with that and another violent flash the creature was gone entirely, leaving Helena standing in her nightgown with Pan clutched tightly on her lap.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Zypher lay awake in his bed staring at the ceiling in his room. The light from the moon created a shadow that imprinted itself there, he enjoyed this sight and thought it peaceful, compared to what the world outside was like these days. He was now nineteen years old and he really wanted to leave for his pokemon journey, but his grandfather was getting sicker with each passing year and he could never leave him like that. Zypher reached down under his bed and pulled out a pokeball releasing a green colored pokemon with long sharp razors for arms.

"Ah Scyther I can't sleep again" he said as he sat up and looked his trusty pokemon in the eyes. Scyther then sat next to him and started nod his head in agreement. "I just wish I could get out and maybe explore the world... maybe find mom and dad... I just want a purpose in life, i'm tired of being just your average joe ya know?"

"Scyth... scyther" his pokemon said nodding in agreement. All of a sudden the door to Zyphers room turned a scorching red color and melted right before his eyes, and standing there in the doorway was a giant dog like creature. It's brown fur swaying back and forth it had an almost majestic look and Zypher was in aw for a moment.

"Scyther get ready to fight!" Zypher shouted standing up and staring down this creature in front him.

"Call your pokemon back, I am not here to fight you... I am here to assist you" the creature says.

"Assist me in what?? what are you?" Zypher asks a bit puzzeled. The creature then makes it way into the room.

"My name is Entei, and if you get on my back I will take you outside of Pallet town there I will explain everything" Entei says as Zypher looks to Scyther who just shrugs it's shoulders not really knowing what to say.

"Fine but let me just get some things together" he says returning Scyther to it's pokeball and tossing it into a bag. He then picks up a pokenav and some extra clothes tossing them in as well. Zypher slips on a blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans. He then swings the back pack onto his back and hops on Enteis back.

"Shall we go then?" Entei asks.

"Oh wait! I forgot!" Zypher says jumping off and running over to his desk picking up a black head band and slipping it onto his forehead. He then jumps back onto the pokemons back, "Now i'm game!" Zypher shouts as Entei dashes off in extreme speed. "Haha this is awesome!!" Zypher screams as the force of the wind from the speed pushes his face back.

Suddenly the two come to a complete stop and Zypher hops off a little dizzy, he then runs straight into a wooden sign and falls flat on his butt. "Ow!" he screams slowly standing back up and noticing the sign reads route 1. Zypher then turns to Entei "Ok so what exactly are you here to assist me in?" he asks.

"I have chosen you, Zypher as my trainer to become the hero the world needs now along with a few others" Entei says as Zypher stares blankley at him for a second.

"That.... is.... awesome!!!" Zypher says as he starts dancing around doing his happy dance.

"Enough! This is a very serious matter, you must help in takng project victory down" Entei explains in an annoyed state as Zypher then stops dancing and turns back to him putting a serious look on his face.

"I understand, and I won't let you down!" He says as he makes his right hand into a fist and raises it to the sky.

"Aren't you just full of energy... anyways you must collect as many badges as you can and rally as many gym leaders as you can along the way... there is a war coming and you'll need all the aid you can get... the fate of the world rest in your hands Zypher" Entei says as Zypher walks up to him.

"Don't worry me and Scyther can do this, so are you going to be following me the whole time?" Zypher asks as Entei then explains.

"No but I will be around from time to time to check up on you and help you out in various times, for now though I must go... Good luck Zypher!" Entei says before taking off.

"Well I guess I finally got what I wanted..." Zypher says as he starts to wonder if he should call his grandfather...

(Sorry if this isn't to great, but I needed to get at least one posts up today, don't worry they'll improve)

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    Michael sat in his pitch black room alone with Aliyah, his heart racing as his mind riddled with questions, could Mew be trusted? Would he honestly be able to defeat Team Rocket? Was this more or less a suicide mission with no chance of success? Whether it was or not, this was the only hope that was left for Kanto, and he had to try.

He slipped on his white trainers with black soles and sighed, today was the day he would leave home, and he couldn't tell his parents where he was going, or that a legendary creature had appeared to him and told him he was a chosen hero. They would never believe it, and would never agree to let him leave the house during these dark times.

He was already dressed in his black jeans and his white shirt, as he slept dressed incase Team Rocket ever tried to attack the household so he could leave quickly, fixing his diamond cross which hung over his next and clipping his diamond bracelet which lay on his left wrists, "Right...now how do I get out without waking everybody up?" He said to Aliyah, who titled her head curiously.

A cold whisper was heard, it was the voice of Mew, "Fear not young one, I can assist you in leaving your home." A bright pink light began to glow around Aliyah and Michael, until it was so bright that neither of them could see the room they stood in anymore, it then faded away, and the pair stood in the darkness of Viridian City.

Michael turned back to his house and glanced at it one last time, he could barely see it from outside as there was no light in the city, but he could make out a small shimmer of light from a candle inside the living room, he then spun around and began to walk in the direction of the now deceased Route One. No Pokémon still called that place home, so it would be safe for him to quickly and easily approach Pallet Town.

As he climbed over the hedges and walked through the long dry grass, he finally come across the small town which held only a few shattered buildings with smoke emitting from them, "I guess this is it." He said, pointing at a large abandoned research facility.

As he approached the dull glass doors, they slowly slid open, revealing the inside of a once sparkling labratory, now a hiding place for two Professors and another woman, she had long flowing blonde hair and a large black coat which covered the magority of her body, at first glance she looked as though she was a member of Team Rocket, but it was not long after focusing on her that he realised she was Cynthia, the Champion of Sinnoh.

Cynthia approached Michael brightly, holding out her hand as though she had been expecting him, "Let me think, a legendary Pokémon appeared to you before your very eyes and told you to find me, right?"

Michael glanced at her, he didn't know whether he could trust her, after all, Sabrina had betrayed the region, Cynthia could have too, but Mew said, to find Cynthia, so she must be on their side, fighting to restore the world back to its peaceful age, "Yeah, how did you know that?"

She smiled and glanced down at his timid Eevee who sat next to him, "A few trainers have already been here, and left. They all told me that, and it was not long that I realised that you, you are the chosen ones. The ones said to restore the light to this dark world."

Michael nodded, he felt proud to be a part of this, "I see...but I still don't understand what you all want me to do?"

An old man with grey hair then stepped out, he was dressed in a dusty ash covered white coat, "All we want is you to furfill the prophecy." Cynthia said gently, "And we cannot tell you how to do this, the prophecy does not give us step by step instructions on how to furfill it, it only tells us that it can be done. Not how, the legendary Pokémon can only guide you in your quests, as can I...but as time progresses, it is all up to you, child. It is your actions that will decide the fate of not only Kanto, but the entire world."

Professor Oak nodded, "Cynthia is correct, we can only help you, and what I suggest you do is build up a team of Pokémon and challenge the new Gym Leaders, this will enable your Pokémon to grow and will also give you special priveledges such as, the ability to walk certain streets after curfew and to carry round your Pokémon. Also it will give you the satisfaction of defeating a Rocket Employee."

Michael smiled down to Aliyah who seemed excited and worried at the same time, she did not want to battle but she had been raised by her parents Espeon and Umbreon to battle for what she believed in, and this was her oppertunity to make them proud.

The Professor walked off into the distance until he could be seen no more, then returned with a small red device, "This is a Pokédex, it will help you on your journey by identifying Pokémon and their strengths and weaknesses, however, Team Rocket must never see you with this. This is a device given to trainers by Professors, they will know you are on a quest if they see you have this rare device."

Michael took the device and placed it in his jeans pocket, the Professor then walked into the distance one more and returned with small red and white capsules, Pokéballs, "I am sure you are aware what these are, Pokéballs, you can use these to attempt to capture Pokémon you find in the wild." Michael nodded, and took the five the Professor gave him. He then placed them in a black backpack which hung over his left shoulder.

Cynthia then smiled and the Professor shook Michael's hand, "This marks the beginning of your journey. Good luck child, we will meet again, I will be there to aid you and the rest of the heroes in the future. But until now I must stay here with the Professor and help rebuild Pallet Town. You must leave now, there is not much time. Head to Pallet and begin your quest."

Michael nodded, and glanced down at Aliyah who smiled at him, "Come on then Aliyah." He said sweetly, before turning to Cynthia and the Professor, "Thanks for the Pokédex and such." He said smiling, before turning to the automatic glass doors which slid open.

He stepped out into the dark and dusty town of Pallet once more, "So Aliyah, you ready for this? First stop, Pewter City."

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    It was a calm and quiet night. The town of Pallet was really dark and the moon was nowhere to be seen. There was no-one wandering the streets, because the constant fear of Team Rocket. Reich Atasory was sleeping in the ruins of his old house, dreaming about his dead mother, Miranda. In the dream, everything was like before; his mother wasnt killed by Team Rocket, his father wasnt a Team Rocket executive and best of all, he was never adopted. Next to him was his faithful Venonat sleeping under a charred plank.

Suddenly Venonat heard a cracking sound and she instantly got up. After searching for a while, she saw a huge Pokémon, who she thought was an enemy. She tried to wake up Reich, but all that she would get in return was: ''Five more minutes, mom.''.
    ''Wake up, Reich''. Said the big Pokémon telephatically.
    ''What now Registeel''? asked Reich still half asleep...
    ''Wait a minute... A REGISTEEL''??? He shouted and jumped up from his coaly bed.
    ''Do not panic Reich''... The Registeel said in a calm, intelligent way.
    ''I am a friend, not a foe. I am here, because - as you know - Team Rocket has been killing people and stealing Pokémon for a long time''...
    ''And what does this have to do with me''? Asked Reich while Venonat was holding on to his leg for safety.
    ''I know that you hold a grudge for Team Rocket, because they killed your mother''...
    ''How do you know about me and my mother''?? Said Reich angrily remembering his dream. He almost punched Registeel, but then he realized that it would do nothing. After Reich calmed down, Registeel continued his ''story''.
    ''Reich Atasory, you are the chosen one to beat Team Rocket and bring order to this chaos by beating Giovanni''.
    Reich just stood there with his mouth open. It was hard to believe that a kid with a Venonat who has never seen a real fight, would beat the strongest trainer in Kanto and Johto.
    ''Bu... But why me? Why was I chosen...''? Asked Reich from Registeel.
    ''Shh... Now you have to sleep... Your adventure starts tomorrow. You have to head up to Pewter city to get your first Pokémon league badge. As you may allready know, the gyms are under the control of team rocket for now. By defeating the leaders, you get the attention of Giovanni. When you have all 7... Well... Thats up to you''. Registeel was about to leave when he remembered an important thing.
    ''Oh...! I almost forgot. You can keep in touch with me with your mothers necklace. Just touch it and think about me. Good bye for know''. Then he walked away.
    Reich fell on his knees with his head full of thoughts and mixed feelings. Then suddenly he rose up and watched his scared little Venonat with a grin. Venonat was unsure of what to think...
    ''Venonat, LETS TRAIN''! Said Reich loudly and full of fire.
    ''Veno. Venonat''! Shouted Venonat accepting.

Reich put his gloves and shoes on and they ran to the nearest hill.
    ''Okay Venonat, lets start off steadily... Umm... Venonat use Hyper Beam''??
    ''Veno''?
    ''Ah... Who am I kidding. Venonat can't learn Hyper Beam... Yet''. Said Reich with a big grin.
    ''Okay... Lets try again Venonat. Use Tackle on that tree''!
    ''Venonat''! Shouted Venonat while Tackling the tree.
    ''Nice Venonat! Now use Confusion on that little rock'.
    ''Veno, veno venonat''! Said Venonat while trying to lift the rock with Confusion. Because Venonat had really never used the move, the rock went out of control and hit Reich on the head.
    ''Ouch! Dont worry Venonat, you can learn it. But now, like Registeel said, we need some rest''. And so they went back to the ruins to sleep. Reich took off his shoes and gloves and they both fell in a deep- deep sleep.

So how did you like it? Ill do the next chapter a little later.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Mina looked around the deserted town, a bit nervous about it. Growing up on an island and then in a city, she had never seen anything like this before. Of course, her parents had made very sure that she was at least ten miles away from areas like this. Abby also whimpered a bit. Though the Gligar had heard of places like this from other Gligars, but she had never seen it before.

Mina finally stopped when she saw an older looking man talking to tall and beautiful blond haired woman. Her eyes widen as she looked at the two and, as if they realized that they were being watched, they turned to face the girl. Mina gasped as she saw just who the two were. One was the all famous Prof. Oak while the other was the ex-Champion of Sinnoh. What were they doing here in a derserted town. Sure, she could see why the Prof. was there, but not the champion. Cynthia smiled at the girl's shocked look and walked towards her.

"Hello there, my name is Cynthia," the Champion said warmly. "What's your name?"

"Mina...Mina Stoker," Mina said, staring at Cynthia.

Oak tilted his head and then also took a step closer to Mina. "Cynthia...do you think that this girl is like the other's we've seen today? She does have something about her that is like the others."

"Yes...she does," Cynthia commented, shivering slightly. "Something...almost static-y...if that's a word."

"Whoa, what are you talking about?" Mina asked blinking a few times, wondering what they meant when they said, 'other'.

"So," Cynthia continued with another smile, "which Legendary picked you?"

Now Mina's jaw just dropped. "How do you know about Raikou!?" She asked. "And...it wasn't a dream?"

Cynthia raised an eye brow. "Raikou huh? That's kind of weird...he usually doesn't care about what's going on with humans. Even then, he usualy only appear to people who are kind to electric types...I wonder why he picked you."

"I don't know..." Mina whispered.

"Well, for whatever the reason, it means that you are here to help us," Prof. Oak said with a smile. "You're one of the Chosen who will help bring down Team Rocket and their evil. So, here's the plan: you are to travel and get the seven bages needed to gain Team Rocket's trust. Once there, you must take down their leader. That will lead them into disarray and then we will finally be able to release Kanto from their evil hold."

"We know you can do it," Cynthia said with a smile, "we have all the confidence in you."

"Hey! Hang on for just a second!" Mina yelled, stepping back. "I never agreed to this! There is absolutly no way that I'm going to, or can, do this! There's no way that I could possibly take down the leader of Team Rocket! I mean, he's been collecting Pokemon from trainers for years! Do you two have any idea of what he would have gained from all that collecting!?"

"We are aware of the danger and just how difficult it will be," Oak said somberly. "We also know that you maybe just a trainer with one Pokemon, but Raikou picked you for a reason. We may not know what that reason is yet, but if a Legendary dog know for it's disturst in humans trusts you, then I don't see how we can't."

"So please," Cynthia said. "Will you help us? We need all the help we can get in order to take down Team Rocket. Not to mention the fact that you have a Legendary to also help you out. I'm very sure you can do it."

Mina looked at both Prof. Oak and Cynthia. Both of them looked at them looked at her with such hope, it made her heart ache. But could she really do this? Could she really take on all of the Gym Leaders, get into Team Rocket and then bring down the leader? No, there was no way that she-

"Ow!" Mina shouted as Abby pinched her nose.

"Gligar!" Abby yelled at her, then glided off of her shoulder and landed in front of the Prof. and Champion. She cried out happly and jumped about, pointing at both herself and Mina. This made Cynthia smile.

"It seems that you're Pokemon really wants to help," Cynthia commented with a grin.

"Alright, alright," Mina said with sigh as she moved forward and picked up her Gligar. "I'll help you guys out with you're crazy plan. I don't think that it'll work, and I don't think I'll be able to help out much, but I'll do it."

"Great!" Oak said cheerfully, then reached into his coat pocket to take out a Pokedex. "Here, I'm sure that this will be come very useful in your travels."

"And these even more so," Cynthia said as she handed the girl five Pokeballs. "Good luck."

"I'll need it..." Mina muttered under her breath as she took the iteams and put them in her pack. She then said her good-byes to the two and, with Abby back on her shoulder, walked towards to Route 2, where she would start the first league of her journey.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Zypher stood on the outside of Route one and knew his first destination was to be Oaks lab in pallet town. So he reached into his bag and let Scyther out for some much needed fresh air. "Ok Scyther we should probably get moving then" he said as scyther nodded once again in agreement.

Route one was a desolate area now, and no pokemon had lived there in quit some time so Zypher knew it would be easy to get to Pallet town. He didn't like what had become of the world lately, it was quit upsetting and it was all to blame on team rocket. "One good thing about this is we may get our chance to beat up a few bad guys, maybe win over a damsil in distress's heart" Zypher said grinning and elbowing scyther in the stomach.

When Zypher finally made it into Pallet town the first thing he noticed was the rubble and destroyed buildings, with smoke emmiting from them. The next thing he noticed was Oaks lab and thats where he headed. As he opened the doors to the lab he saw a strange women wearing a black cape and a furry collar. She then turned to Zypher "You are here for a reason yes?" she asked.

"Yes, I was told to come here" Zypher said as the lady smiles and walks up to him.

"So a legendary pokemon came to you and told you to come here is that correct?" she asks once more Zypher smiles for a bit.

"Well if you call a big giant dog like creature with body breath a legendary then yes" he says as the women gets an annoyed look on her face.

"Ah so it was Entei, my name is Cynthia and I am the pokemon league champion of Shinnoh, I came here to discuss with Oak the propechy of a few trainers who would be could upon by legendaries to aid the world in it's darkest days" Cynthia says as Zypher turns to scyther and grins.

"I like the sounds of that, so do I get like any special equipment or anything?" Zypher asks Cynthia.

"No?... special equpiment?.." Cynthia asked in a puzzeled manner.

"Yes you know like special equipment... umm maybe a masterball and ohhh I got it a jet pack, you know like in the spy movies?" Zypher asked as Cynthia gets the annoyed look on her face again. A man in a white lab coat steps forward and you realize he is none other then Prof. Oak.

"Oh calm down Cynthia I enjoy the boys attitude, he seems to be able to stay positive in bad times which is a good thing" Oak says as he then introduces himself to Zypher.

"So what exactly do I have to do to fullfill this prophecy?" Zypher asks.

"Well we do not really know, all we can say is that in the end not even us or the legendary can help you it will all come down to you" Oak says as Zypher puts on a serious face.

"Hmph well then looks like it's up to us Scyther" Zypher says as Cynthia steps forward again.

"Now first thing is first i'd say go challenge the new gym leaders and what not" Cynthia says as she hands Zypher five pokeballs and Oak hands him a pokedex.

"Now you should start building a real team up Zypher, your Scyther is strong but alone it won't do much good!" Oak says as Zypher says his good byes and takes off towards the door but in his excitment he forgot to open the doors and runs into them face first falling flat to his back once again.

"I'm ok..." Zypher says still laying there.

"I bet that one hurt" Cynthia says chuckling a bit.

"Just my pride" Zypher says as he slowly rises to his feet once again waving goodbye and exiting the lab.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "Well, this is it!" Aaron said once the boat approached Pallet Town. He really didn't expect it to look so, well, gray. Everything seemed dead, but Ho-oh did tell him in his dream - Pallet was where to go...

Aaron docked up the boat with the small old, tattererd pier. And, after retreving his things and helping Flannery out, began his search.

"... if I remember rightly, Ho-oh said Oak and a Cynthia person were here. They need me for something, and while we're there we can see if anyone knows about Blaine." Aaron said to Flannery,

"Thank goodness..." she replied, "I'm glad I can finally get some leads to him..."

After wandering the old, war like streets, the two came across and old looking building, however there was certain activity going on inside, "This must be the lab..." Aaron said.

He and Flannery entered and were both surprised, "Wow, Ho-oh said there'd be other 'chosen' people, but I didn't know there'd be this many!" Aaron said, feeling slightly releived and reassured.

"Well, hello all! We had a feeling you would come." Oak said, Aaron turned to face him and, along with the other trainers, began to listen intently, "We know you trainers are special, in a sense, and you all want to become stronger? Correct?" Oak asked the group. Aaron agreed to this, what harm could being stonger do?

"Well then, we have a mission for you. It is your duty to complete this, as trainers. Collect all of the badges, and earn Team Rocket's trust. Now, that is the simple part,",

Wait, gain their trust?

"This is the most crucial part, find and defeat the leader of Team Rocket." Prof. Oak continued in a drastic voice, Aaron understood. A Trojan horse kind of mission?

"This will bring down the entire orginization and stop this complete tyranny Team Rocket has over Kanto." Prof. said, Cynthia, who was standing next to Oak, grinned.

"Of course, you need to catch and train pokemon as you go along the way. So you'll need these little trinkets!" Cynthia held out a couple of capsules in her hand, pokeballs! Aaron was beginning to like this...

"But that's not all, I will entrust each of you with..." Prof. Oak rode his swiveling chair with wheels over to one of his desks and brought back a small red device, "This! A Pokedex!" Oak smiled, the trainers were stunned. An actual Pokedex, only a handful of trainers were entrusted with these.

"Now please, this is VERY crucial. Do NOT get involved with Team Rocket TOO much, if you find yourselves outdoors during curfue find shelter and hide. If they find you with pokemon, they WILL take them away." Oak said with a serious tone. Aaron looked at Inferno's pokeball. That was a risk he didn't want to take...

"Alright then, this marks the beginning of your journeys to save Kanto. Come up to my desk so I can hand you a Pokedex."

Aaron looked at Flannery. She looked back. They were both pretty taken aback...

Finally, Aaron reached the desk with the two adults, "Hey there m'boy," Oak began, "and who might you be?"

"Aaron Maystone," Aaron replied, "sent by Ho-oh him- or it's- self."

"Ahh good to hear. Now you know what is needed of you," Oak handed him the Pokedex, "I'm sure you'll be fine." He winked at Aaron.

"And take these too," Cynthia handed Aaron five small pokeballs, and leaned over to him, "Now, go get 'em!"

"Thank you guys," Aaron said, bowing his head. He walked back over to Flannery and put his new gear in his bag,

"Now let's see if we can find Blaine!" her expression changed to grateful...

"Blaine?" another voice asked, "'fraid he's not here..."

Aaron looked to the direction of the voice. There stood a boy with a black shirt and purple bottoms. His hair was brown and spiked up loudly,

"Hey I know you, you're former champion Gary Oak, right?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah, that's me," he began, "I'm here for the same thing as you guys, well, kinda..." he said,

"How do you mean?" asked Aaron,

"Well, I want to help rise up against Team Rocket too and bust their asses back to where they came from! Thing is, I'm not a chosen one... heh."

"Sounds awsome!" Aaron replied, "well, I know this might not appeal to you, but, wanna come along with Flannery and I?"

"Hey there!" Flannery said enthusiasticly

"Sure," Gary said, "Thing is, all my pokemon got stolen too" he grit his teeth, "luckily I had an egg though, and this came out of it."

Aaron looked behind Gary and saw a shy looking Elekid standing staring at them.

"All right!" Flannery said with joy, and put her arms around the two boy's shoulders, "This should be great! Travelling around with two strong guys too protect me!"

"Umm... yeah!" Gary said slightly dazed. Aaron let out a small laugh.

The three trainers walked out of the door and back into the barren Town of Pallet, "Well," said Aaron, "I guess we go to Viridian city from here!"

Desert Spirit!

The Ultimate trainer of Sinnoh
    Years
    Name-Apollo
    Male
    Age-15
    Apearance-black hair that spiky..wears a greeen hat like Lucas but green
    he wears a soldier uniform.
    Personality-he like to have fun,a great personality i wud say. he doesnt get mad easily. and always a joyful smile

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    That is the worst sign-up ever, and shows you did not read, all sign-ups in the OOC thread, and you put a terrible sign-up up which didn't even go by the template sooo: Rejected

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    Michael smiled down at Aliyah who looked up at him timidly, she was excited that she was travelling with her best friend, but afraid of the prospect of never seeing her mother and father again, "It'll be okay." Michael whispered, kneeling down into the ash that layed motionlessly on the floor of Pallet, "I'll protect you, you don't have to worry about anything."

Aliyah smiled sweetly, and cuddled into Michael's open arms, before turning to the cold direction of the empty Route One, "Pewter City...well, it isn't too far away, it's just passed Viridian Forest, and that will be a good time to capture you a few friends."

Aliyah nodded, walking forward towards Route One, Michael then began to jog, quickly passing her, Aliyah then began to sprint, racing past Michael, and Michael began to dash faster, keeping up with her pace. The pair raced through the empty grass of Route One and out of Pallet Town, before coming to a halt whilst entering Viridian City, as Michael looked up to the window which was in his room, he saw light from a candle and what looked like the shadow of his mother in his room, his heart ached, he felt cruel leaving her like this, but she would never agree to let him go if he did not leave now.

Michael then began to walk forward, watching as another boy walked by, he was not a member of Team Rocket, so must have been a Chosen One, however he didn't want to make a scene, and so he continued to walk towards Viridian Forest, ignoring the boy and continuously glancing down at Aliyah protectively to make sure nobody tried to steal her.

As he walked up the small white path he pased houses to his right and many trees which lay at his left, it felt strange leaving all that he had behind, but this was neccesery, this was for a better cause, as he continued to walk, trees now began to surround him, left and right, trees everywhere, he felt the need to run back, back home and go to bed, it was spooky at night, Viridian Forest, especially with the electricity switched off, it was hard to see anything.

As he took his first steps into Viridian Forest, a high-pitched scream was heard, and a small pale blue creature emerged from behind a tree, and head butted Michael at full speed, his body shook, and although he did not expect it, he was sent flying to the ground, "What was that?" He shouted to Aliyah, as the creature raced back into the trees, Aliyah watched curiously and Michael searched in his bag for his Pokédex, the creature raced out again and attempted to head butt Michael once more, but he managed to stand up in time and dive out the way, the creature spun around, it had a sharp horn on its head, and two sharp fronted teeth. He aimed the Pokédex in the direction of the Pokémon, a small beeping noise was heard then data appeared on the once blank screen.

]
    Impish Nature

Nidoran The poison pin is quite powerful for its size, but the horn is small than a males.

Michael stared at the screen blankly, "...Right? Good help that was!" He then clenched his fists and nodded down to Aliyah who stood defensively, "Right, Aliyah I hate doing this, but this could be my first Pokémon!" Nidoran watched them carefully.

Michael then pointed at the unsuspecting creature, "Aliyah, use Tackle!" He shouted, she nodded, racing at the Nidoran which titled its head before Aliyah connected her body with its, the female Nidoran was sent crashing into a tree, and Pidgey flew into the air startled.

The creature then raced at Aliyah, holding one of its claws out with its nails long and sharp, "Nido!" It shouted, slashing at Aliyah, "Ran!"

Aliyah dived out the way, one of its claws connecting with her face, she looked frightened however, for she had never fought before, "Aliyah, your doing great, come on, this is only a weak Pokémon, we can do this! Use Sand-Attack!"

Aliyah nodded, and began to scratch at the ground, throwing dirt in the eyes of the opponent, Nidoran then growled at Aliyah in pain, Michael squinted, he hated to see a Pokémon in agony, "This can gone to long, Nidoran I can help you okay? Just trust me!"

The Nidoran watched angrily, as Michael searched through his bag for a Pokéball, as he unclipped it, it grew double in size, "Come on!" He shouted, throwing the Pokéball at the creature in pain, in a flash of red light it was trapped inside the capsule, frantically trying to escape, the Pokéball shook to the left, then the right. Then with a slight pause the capsule clipped, shrinking in size once more, the Nidoran was caught! "I did it! I mean, we did it Aliyah! Because this is my first Pokémon, I'll call her...Lucky!"

He then placed the Pokéball back in his bag, before running his hand along Aliyah's fur, "You did well..." He then smiled, and the pair began to walk deeper into the dark forest.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back