• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pure Ocean!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009

Pokemon: Pure Ocean
    Firered Hack.

STORYLINE CHANGE ^^

You are a twelve year old boy or girl who has just last week moved to the new Region of Solerous. Your dad has aready been in this region for a number of years, as he took up the job of the Water Gym Leader and your mother being the Professor of the Region. Alot of people are expecting great things from you as both your parents are well known and you find this out in the game as CPU's mention your parents alot. It's the day you get your first pokemon! YAY! Except, your Mum is away to the next town! Delivering some information on strange pokemon known as the "Unknown.". You come to the grass when you are stopped by your father! (Kinda like Oak.) He says that he will take you to the next town it is dangerous to be out here alone with all these wild pokemon wondering around!

You arrive at the house, yet are stopped by a group of people. Two grunts and a woman. Demanding the research on the unknown from your mum! Then a tutorial appears of how to fight your dad showing you.

That's the example shown now..

Basic Concept of Storyline.

Small group of people known as Group VX, trying to find out about the unknown and other legendary pokemon.

A strange new liquid is being seen in the waters, your mum trys to find out about this, gets in to deep, and gets kidnapped!

Pokemon soon become dark and dangerous accessing a new state of the heart and mind called Antinous. (With new attacks
    like shadow pokemon.)Hurting their trainers, running away, destroying towns! But, this team seems so calm about this castrophe!

After finding pieces of work from your mum's lab, about two stones, you head out. After finding the two stones of Time and Space, you will be able to go to the Void between Time and Space were the Unknown are present and another pokemon, but wait.. there that portal! Why are all these pokemon statues and your mum as a statue here, could it be? But, what is the master plan of this team? Will everything peice together in your head?

Or will this strange new liquid spread to other regions and take over their pokemon aswell!? What is this strange new group
    planning to do? There is only one way to find out, find the sacred stones of Time and Space, journey into the void and save your
    region!

Some Members of the Legendary Pokedex holders come to help you, like Yellow, Green, Gold etc..and Gym Leaders help you discover where the stones are hidden.

Gyms.

Because of the recent pokemon rampages, some gyms near the water (This region is a tropical islands region!)
    have had to close, only five of them remain open. For the Elite Four you will have to journey to Kanto!

Features

Shadow Well.

Becomes a key part in the stage after the Elite Four, but that's along way away and does it really do what it says in the name?

Your Rivals.

Your Rivals are brother and sister, and both don't get along and also they are rivals with each other, it's a big angry triangle!

Buy A Treehouse!

My game's version of your Secret Hideout in R/S/E or the underground one in D/P/PT.
    Except you have to buy it. There shall be three models!

Antionous Pokemon!
    Theses dangerous pokemon are hard to catch! And can be only caught using special pokeballs! But how to get these balls...well, you'll just have to listen in! They have special attacks and can cause a poison like status and even attack you! (Hopefully will try and figure how to do this!) The group also have these pokemon, but they can control them! You'll need to investigate this further! Unlike Shadow pokemon these pokemon evolve! They also appear grey in colour.

Normal Pokemon!

Normal pokemon are still here, so don't worry! But, some have gone into hiding!

The Void World.

A new world, were unknown are present and some other legandary pokemon. But, why are normal pokemon in here, in stone? And why is your mother in stone aswell?!

ScreenShots

Coming Soon D=

Videos

None!

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • If its an idea it might get closed havent been around here for a while so yeah. If your making it the thread can be kept open and if your going to say well its for anyone to use *fail sound* your wrong and you lose. You want this to be made you have to do so yourself people dont go looking around for ideas they just come up with their own i mean thats the whole fun of it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    If its an idea it might get closed havent been around here for a while so yeah. If your making it the thread can be kept open and if your going to say well its for anyone to use *fail sound* your wrong and you lose. You want this to be made you have to do so yourself people dont go looking around for ideas they just come up with their own i mean thats the whole fun of it!

I plan to make it myself, but I'm not fimiliar with script or how to change tiles. So, I better find tutorials and tools or go for an easy approach at first and just use ordinary FR/LG, but I really want to have a tropical feel. Yep, it is the whole fun of it!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well then i must say good luck and thank god you werent a random noob who would go wtf your mean and report me for critisism. Good luck and happy hacking.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I made a title!

Click me!

First ScreenShot of the starter town, I was quite displeased, I think the hack would look better with different tiles, so I think I'll need a tiler, if you're interested please contact me! There is a sea, there.

And, a new look for the hero? I might edit it more later.

Also, if you are a scripter, I would really love you to help me with this hack.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well you just lost me there. If you want to make the hack learn how to script and such. need good tiles? Go find some learn how to insert them and your good. Your hacks not going to be made by itself. Also work on your mapping.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • Also you could try to find a rombase for tiles. It's a patch you can put over your game that has tiles already inserted. Just remember that if you use one, you do have to remember to acknowledge certain people who took a part in its creation.

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • I would like to say, though, that while there isn't really anything wrong with this hack idea, there's not really anything to it that jumps out and says, "wow, you should really play this game!" Just something to keep in mind.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I would like to say, though, that while there isn't really anything wrong with this hack idea, there's not really anything to it that jumps out and says, "wow, you should really play this game!" Just something to keep in mind.

Ah, then I shall get to work on improving the storyline and features! Thank you.

New Event Added.

Shadow Well.

Before you meet Team Aqua X. You stumble apon the Shadow Well. You then get interupted by an old man. Saying that you should stay
    away from it, unless you want your become to become creatures of shadows. The plot is continued just before the Elite Four I have yet to
    plan that part.

Your Rivals.

Your Rivals are brother and sister, and both don't get along and also they are rivals with each other, it's a big angry triangle!

Buy A Treehouse?

My game's version of your Secret Hideout in R/S/E or the underground one in D/P/PT.
    Except you have to buy it. There shall be three models!

Last edited:

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
  • The treehouses are a nice feature. By themselves, they don't really scream "play this game," but they are a good perk. And although it's not an entirely new idea, it's not something I've noticed everybody and their brother doing, either.

On the other hand, that shadow well seems pretty interesting. That seems like something that will make your game unique and attract people to come play - especially if it's really a way to turn your pokemon shadow, since some people like shadow pokemon.

Because it's a unique idea, I'd put it somewhere in the first post to help attract attention.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    And another Idea update.

Hoenn and Kanto starters!

I had an idea that once you beat the Elite Manga Team, that you got to go to Pallet Town and New Bark Town. To recieve one of the Hoenn and Kanto Starters and then access to a rotue there to catch some pokemon(Not usually found on that route.)

Now, I just need to create some house sprites/tiles. Figure out what Rombase would be good to use, plan the region.

Dreams and Nightmare Event

In the middle of your Journey after defeating the fourth gym. You stumble apon a small city that half of the town residents are having nightmares, hmm, I wonder who could be lurking in the shadows, in the forest of Kujona! But, all is not what it seems with a boy called "Dero" out to get the Nightmare pokemon aswell, will you succeed?

Also, thought...maybe a name change? And I split up the three islands into terrain.

First Island (At the top) - Beaches and Tropical Forests.
    Second Island (Bottom Left) - Mountains and Tropical Forests.
    Third Island (Bottom Right - Beaches and More Beaches

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    This hack idea is good,but i agree with Krysteenah:your game must have a special feature to attract people.Find some origin features,like the one in my sig-look it-

Anyway,you should tell us more about story,your current team,how do we join you,screenshots....

Generally:add spicy information.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Hey, just wanted to say, I changed the storyline and plot a bit <3.
    And currently I'm re-designing the first town.

Back