• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
  • That's the price you have to pay if you want a badass Thunder-Dragon.

Badass? A pokemon in this region?

GET THE MEDICS! Baro is starting to shift his views to Baroism! Soon, you'll be just another one of his mindslaves... like Ren.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • You guys are all looking too much into this... I'm just saying that compared to the average Pokemon in Cornia, R. Nixon is pretty awesome.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • The next gym leader is a grass type with a bug catcher hat. Did I mention he's a male gardener named Lorenzo. Also Baro knows where you live, he knows where we all live, except the pizza guy's house. Benito took me awhile to beat.
    SonicBlazePlatinum: Location: USA
    Yuoaman: Location: Ontario, Canada
    Mr. Silver; Location: The orange islands ... ... ... ... ... whatever.

Brace yourselves.

Spoiler:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • SonicBlazePlatinum: Location: USA
    Yuoaman: Location: Ontario, Canada
    Mr. Silver; Location: The orange islands ... ... ... ... ... whatever.

Brace yourselves.

Spoiler:

You don't know where i really live :P

You guys are all looking too much into this... I'm just saying that compared to the average Pokemon in Cornia, R. Nixon is pretty awesome.
    Well......its better than....well.....everything.........Even that hamlet evo that totally killed gardavoir And is sorta .......retarded looking.......

O.O

I think... I think I finally lost my mind...

Kind of liberating, really. :D
    You only figured that out now......... :\

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Guys, I received some bonus content from one of the readers, which will be posted in the next update. Remember, if you want to have something for a future update be sure to PM me, I'm willing to accept almost anything. Not pr0n though... that'll just be between the two of us. ;)

Jarin

In ur DS, stealin ur pogymons!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    You guys are all looking too much into this... I'm just saying that compared to the average Pokemon in Cornia, R. Nixon is pretty awesome.

I agree. Next to something like UNHOLYbear -shudders- R. Nixion is pretty sweet.

Also, er... this... er... there IS a white jungle >_>

HA! CALLED IT!

Back