• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    And thanks to those who guessed that I'd beat Lorenzo in one try. :D

I was right!...
    But UNHOLYbear didn't even appear...

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

As soon as you get to the name raters, change his name to Horsehead or something instead. That thing IS NOT Teh-pro. Teh-pro has kickass v eyebrows and hates the world.

.Dude....Its CORNA....What did you expect? Something that is ACTUALLY GOOD?....

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

As soon as you get to the name raters, change his name to Horsehead or something instead. That thing IS NOT Teh-pro. Teh-pro has kickass v eyebrows and hates the world.

The situation has been rectified:

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
    yay new ones!
    (I think I going to download this and copying your way in playing XD I will use random name) uh... "BOARSUX" *shot*

Mr.Silver

Years
    Oh, thank god! That's so much better!

I wonder how things would have turned out if you had picked the blue egg?

.........This is one thing that will NOT be stated.........The fire one is the best...(even though its an insult to fire types).......

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    The fire type has a head twice or three times as big as it's body, and it's jaw makes up about 3/4ths of that. And there is a tooth sticking out of the end of the bottom of the jaw. It sucks just as bad.

So far, only 4 awesome pokemon have come out of Corna. Yatzee and Brrrd as well as Col. Crazy and Da King. Everything else needs blown up.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Oh, thank god! That's so much better!

I wonder how things would have turned out if you had picked the blue egg?
    He'd have an oceadino, which is a big blue duck-platypus (as if that weren't redundant).

Also, if you read the pokedex, it'll explain that jardino is able to stand on its feet because his brain is so small its head is actually pretty light.

Also, you now realize that Teh Pro's arms were leafs THE WHOLE TIME

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    He'd have an oceadino, which is a big blue duck-platypus (as if that weren't redundant).

Also, if you read the pokedex, it'll explain that jardino is able to stand on its feet because his brain is so small its head is actually pretty light.

But they weren't quite as obvious before. :P

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years

Oh, OK then. So he's ugly, and an idiot!

Mr.Silver

Years

So....As its body got BIGGER its brain got SMALLER.......Isn't that the exact opposite of EVOLUTION? Thats more like DEVOLUTION.....

Buizark

Always looking for an OU match
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Who said it got dumber?It could of had a small brain since egg form >:O.

NatureKeeper

I don't have jardino.

Although I am not a fan of it's sprite, it is a nice Pokémon.

Back