• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • Oh god I laughed so much at this

You... laughed... at...

This!?
    ih1q85.png

(I borrowed Uncle Scary Teeth from Hyperbole and a Half, it just fit ever so well. :P)

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • This just keeps getting better and better :laugh:! I'm never, I repeat NEVER going to visit Corna if this is what I encounter!

That is good to know.....Because if you WERE gonna visit i'd just like to say.....you wouldn't get very far.... *loads shotgun*......

Also!:

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!
    iuygf.png

Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
  • That is good to know.....Because if you WERE gonna visit i'd just like to say.....you wouldn't get very far.... *loads shotgun*......

Also!:

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!
    iuygf.png

Spoiler:

Oh you and your irrelevant posts. :P

And, come on guys, the abomination needs a name! D:

He was found in the ocean, if that entices any of you... ; )

Yuoaman

Years
  • First off, I'd like to apologize to you all... I know there are many one or two of you out there who enjoy this LP, but I don't really have much choice in the matter.

I've been spending far too much time focusing on the LP that I've been neglecting my life off of the internet... So I'd just like to announce that this will be the final update for the Quartz LP, I'm very sorry, but I hope you enjoy it.

FINAL UPDATE

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • First off, I'd like to apologize to you all... I know there are many one or two of you out there who enjoy this LP, but I don't really have much choice in the matter.

I've been spending far too much time focusing on the LP that I've been neglecting my life off of the internet... So I'd just like to announce that this will be the final update for the Quartz LP, I'm very sorry, but I hope you enjoy it.

FINAL UPDATE

Such a Super special awesome update. I love what you have done to this game......And baro's ego..

I gonna go start playing this now :)
    Another slave to the sorcerer....You sicken me...

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
  • OMG! I was fooled there. You seriously got me.

phew... I'm glad that the LP isn't going to end. And theres a new one too!

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
    Years
  • Yeah. Sorry for ruining the secret. My bad.

Still, people will read the update before scrolling down so it should be OK.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Actually, I think it'd be better to leave Steven there rather than have to suffer any more. =|

Or just take him home and situate him in some random house in Breeze Town (well, there are only two and one's Baro's...)

Back