• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Nurse Barbra

Sunday + Rain = Craptaciluar.
Years
Unfortunatally, its not dependent on how long you stay in corna, more that its actually the air, water, soil, food and general conversation that converts you to being cornian.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I am very sure - there is no chance of there being any more stops. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE TO cry NOT CRY.
- Victory Road + something in it (that you may or may not find)
- League
- Getting the star jewel for the mad scientorapist (you do have waterfall now, don't you? You can already do that now)
- Traveling to the past for a minimal task
- Ninth gym
- Lapibas, dugobas, molebas... Although I don't remember when their tombs opened.

6 stops.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
- League
- Getting the star jewel for the mad scientorapist (you do have waterfall now, don't you? You can already do that now)
- Ninth gym
- Lapibas, dugobas, molebas... Although I don't remember when their tombs opened.

6 stops.
You seem to assume that he'll stick around long enough to preform side quests.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
- League
- Ninth gym

6 stops.

You forgot catching Latias's replacement so that makes 7 stops (unless you included that with one of the above).

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
- League
- Ninth gym

6 stops.

A ninth gym? You should thanks him, Youaman, he even bothered to create an extra schizophrenic challenge for you:) (and extra fun for us). BTW, nice update.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
- League
- Ninth gym

6 stops.

Considering my luck I'll probably stumble into all of those other steps just trying to tie my shoes... :disappoin:

On another note, I'll be playing some Quartz shortly so there will be another update tonight or tomorrow depending on whether Photobucket behaves or not.

Yuoaman

Years
All right, I'm actually playing Quartz at this very moment (Karendi is being an ass, though, and should have an update soon.

Edited to add: Finished playing for the update, images are being uploaded shortly and I'll write it up tomorrow - hopefully.

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
god ive missed a bit in corna. lucky me. but unluckily for me i've managed to find a way back :'(

All this time i was checking the lprepo but everything was back here.

Yuoaman

Years
I was busy and whatnot yesterday, but here it is:

UPDATE 51
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back