• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Oh, ok. Thanks. (I still think it's somewhere in Mexico, though. There are cacti there, after all. :D)

....wait, hold it.... There's ANOTHER world?!
emot-psyboom.gif

There are no words to express my horror at this time... :(

(No offence intended toward anyone. Cornian Pokemon/anything resembling them just scare me.)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Aren't you gald there's another world? Otherwise they would have to be here, and that's a thought I can't even bear to think about.

mew_nani

Years
But... they ARE here.... Well some of them anyways. Just thinking about it scares me... o.O ....Oh God, I'll bet theres Babos there, aren't there?!

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Great... Now we have indimensional babos... Things just get worse, and worse.

mew_nani

Years
Who knew! :D You learn something new everyday here. :)

(I say we should pool our money so that we can hire ourselves a bad guy strong enough to take Corna off the map. Who's with me?)

mew_nani

Years
How much money 'ya got? I have about 100,000 poke. (And if anyone knows Sephiroth's phone number, let me know.)
We'll need all the money we can get. Those Babos must be stopped.... :paranoid: (Baro also. :D)

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
The only way to stop me is that Yuoaman completes this walkthrough. Then I'll vanish to never be heard of. Again.

mew_nani

Years
That's sad to hear. I will miss you. :( (Not your in-game persona, but you Pokecommunity Forums persona I will miss dearly.)

(P.S. do you know Sephy's cellphone number? If you do, that would be great. :D)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
That's sad to hear. I will miss you. :( (Not your in-game persona, but you Pokecommunity Forums persona I will miss dearly.)

(P.S. do you know Sephy's cellphone number? If you do, that would be great. :D)

I don't even know/remember who sephy is.

And about leaving the forum, I've already left when I quit marble. I came back to change some options in my profile (I kept getting emails about friend requests) and saw the LP. That's why I stayed, but there's nothing else I'm interested in here.

mew_nani

Years
....You've never played Final Fantasy VII, have you?

Well, as a brief summary, Sephiroth is a nutcase who burns villages, kills your best friend, tries to bring the world to the brink of ruin, and is darn near unkillable. He's probably the one dude fully capable of destroying Corna (and the rest of the solar system at the same time.), although he's.... well.... just plain nuts. You could also contact Dark Phoenix or any other overpowered character with a moderate to severe touch of insanity, but since I just beat Final Fantasy VII the other day, he's the guy I thought of first. (If you can think of anybody else who can take Corna down, feel free to post your suggestions. :D)

And I don't blame you for staying just to read this LP. It's hilarious. :) (And thanks for the number Tenevhrael, I'll try it later.)

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
....You've never played Final Fantasy VII, have you?

Well, as a brief summary, Sephiroth is a nutcase who burns villages, kills your best friend, tries to bring the world to the brink of ruin, and is darn near unkillable. He's probably the one dude fully capable of destroying Corna (and the rest of the solar system at the same time.), although he's.... well.... just plain nuts. You could also contact Dark Phoenix or any other overpowered character with a moderate to severe touch of insanity, but since I just beat Final Fantasy VII the other day, he's the guy I thought of first. (If you can think of anybody else who can take Corna down, feel free to post your suggestions. :D)

And I don't blame you for staying just to read this LP. It's hilarious. :) (And thanks for the number Tenevhrael, I'll try it later.)

I though you didn't mean THAT sephyrot. And no, I haven't played the game, so I couldn't realize why was his phone related.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Sorry for sort of disappearing there, I've finished playing for the next update, though it will be fairly short. The update after this one, however, will be the first at the league, so prepare yourself.

Just kidding, you can never prepare yourself...

mew_nani

Years
@ Yuoaman: No kidding there..... ><

@Teh Baro: Yup, I meant him. Sorry for the confusion, though. A cellphone was involved in this because that's probably the safest way to contact the dude without getting myself killed. It should be noted that none of us are sure if he even has access to a phone.... :( (If he doesn't then we'll have to think of a back-up plan.)

Should also note: I have tried the number.... somebody apparently picked up, but didn't respond. I'll try again later. (hopefully somebody will answer.)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
*several posts up* Sephiroth didn't kill Zack, a bunch of shinrah soldiers did (which is kind of embarrasing considering he took down demi-god Genisis)!

I fear that sephiroth might side with them, and try to obliterate THIS world instead! Sephy and Baro... It's too horrible to think about.

I tried the number and some lady started screaming into it, so I guess it's just the devil's number...

mew_nani

Years
@sab: Well, we gotta try. It's Steven's only hope at this point. (And by best friend I meant poor Aeris..... :( I guess lady friend or girlfriend might have been a better choice, but I didn't want to throw too many hints around. Some people don't know the story. :() Get out while you can, Steven!

P.S. I've tried the number again. This time I got an actual response: Apparently a guy's on the other end. I attempted to explain our problem, but all I got was a freaky laugh and some random sentences. He did not specify who he was or where his location is, but he said something about Black Materia. :\

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
@sab: Well, we gotta try. It's Steven's only hope at this point. (And by best friend I meant poor Aeris..... :( I guess lady friend or girlfriend might have been a better choice, but I didn't want to throw too many hints around. Some people don't know the story. :() Get out while you can, Steven!

P.S. I've tried the number again. This time I got an actual response: Apparently a guy's on the other end. I attempted to explain our problem, but all I got was a freaky laugh and some random sentences. He did not specify who he was or where his location is, but he said something about Black Materia. :\

Spoiler:

Years

That sounds really creepy... Is it someone of Corna maybe?

Back