• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Your game's really good ,but could you also upload it at rapidshare or something my computer can't open attachements(hope it's good english).

It's been said before, and I'll say it again just to clear it up... *ahem*...

The demo doesn't work anymore, and JarJar isn't posting it up again because of the bugs and stuff, so just wait for the next one and you'll be even more satisfied ;)

Years
  • Crazy , Awsome I Just cant Wait 'til its 100% done i just cant wait Keep Up The Awsome Work Man I wanna See The great results :D

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • I know =[. But this game is awesome. If i could carry it on i would but i don't know what program to use.
    I don't want this game to go down the drain
    DJJ WHERE ARE YOU!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    No the project is still going I don't know why he hasn't posted he has posted on his site though.He is using sphere.

EDIT:Mybe the project has quit I checked his website and he hasn't been on since jan 4th.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2010
    OMG!!! This game looks sooo cool! I hope there will be a beta soon. Is this game still in development? or not.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    My computer's been haing a lot of problems lately, so I havent been able to update the game much, though i do have some of petalburg city done. And I havent had much contact with people who were helping before. The suprise that I was talking about included a new look to the character and a mini pokemon game that was suppose to be in the next demo. But I didnt get to finish all the character sprites and I only had a small amount of sprites done for the mini game.

What i might do is release one more walk demo, after that I might redo the game, but with more custom stuff since I dont edit sprites anymore. I thought I was going to get more stuff done but school and other stuff kept getting in the way, so Im sorry for not having anything for you guys, I have no school this week(thank god) so ill finish up the last walk demo and post that up. So I may redo this game and do it the way it was suppose to be done, if not, I have a better project in mind...But after I post the last walk demo I'll have to stop, my computer wont last much longer for me to finish the game, so I have to wait until I get a new one.

So until the end of this week.

EDIT:
    I'm not puting the old one back up, its outdated and I want to avoid spam and comments about errors that were fixed months ago, I may release another walk around one around in february(or late january), so you guys have to wait until then.
    I at least kept that on schedule...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    This looks AMAZING. If you release this, this will beat ANY game on here! Even if this is just a RSE game.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Well after discussing with some people who were helping me on it, I've decided that I might start over, the game wasnt going as I planned and ended up being dead so many times. I was told it was a very good idea to start over.
    I have an idea how to restart it (it will be alot better than this current version)
    Also, I'm not putting the demo up, there isnt any point of putting up another walk demo if whats in it isnt coming to you guys.
    So what I'll do is think up a new game and do it the right way, I've also been replaying pokemon emerald to get more ideas and how the game really goes. And those whove PMed me on helping may want to wait a while until I can get back to you, I'll have to spend some time getting ready for the new game. So until then this thread could be locked as the game right now is dead, but a newer, better version will be coming soon.

~Darthjarjar

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I think he means a new engine/code, but also may include new graphics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back