• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2021
    @XPunchFalcon Waterfall is better because of the flinch. I went for scald instead, the burning chance went awesome against Lance Garchomp

I think it depends on whether you value the flinch more than the def drop but as long as waterfall is not implemented it should be a descent alternative. Of course the burn chance with scald is extremly valuable and running mixed (non mega) swampert is definitly a valid option too :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2020
    Hello, I am speaking for Oscar Brock (youtube(300.000subs)), he is also a Rom Hacker and he wants to contact you, he wants to improve the graphic quality, the tes hosts all the rights to Rom basic 151, and translate your Hack into Spanish. He translated PokemonAshGrey, LetsGoPikachuGBA and Prims, and created Pokemon Hoen Adventurs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Brother, the hackrom is brutal, the best I've seen

PS: OscarBrock mentioned that he gave you all the resources of the Pokémon Classic 151 base rom so that you can improve the graphic quality of the game (in case you are interested)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    Can someone plz tell me how to download I tried and it was an rr_2_1.ups file I don't know what to do

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2021
    Oscar Brock is willing to give the textures with graphical improvements for your game from Pokemon Classic 151 and translate it into Spanish.
    Contact him: @Oscar_BrockWah on Twitter

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    This hack is awesome! Oscar Brock wants to traduce it into spanish, please send him a message!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Can someone plz tell me how to download I tried and it was an rr_2_1.ups file I don't know what to do
    The .ups file is the game patch. You need a rom patcher (NUPS is good if you are on desktop) to well... patch it into a clean Fire Red rom (Google is your friend for that, we can't link download sites) so you are able to play the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2023
    Can anyone explain the dexnav in full, like what it all means like the search level and level bonus and what the stars on the pokemon mean ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    hello I have a question
    corvsquire evolves into Corviknight or not because it is at 50 and had to evolve to 38

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    hello I have a question
    corvsquire evolves into Corviknight or not because it is at 50 and had to evolve to 38

LOL this has been asked and answered at least 2 previous times over the past 20 or so posts and is in both the changelog and evolution changes doc.

Evolves at 60.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    Aight, I finally beat it!

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

A lot of frustration, a lot of fun, from the beginning to the end. I liked the little additional bits, especially the Team Rocket finale. There's one small problem I had - please, give Chuck spare Focus Sashes :P I learned the hard way, that it is a single use item, which I accidentally popped catching a legendary (and I didn't notice until way too late, because I'm a dummy).

Now I really can't wait for whatever else is coming, seriously.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Hey, i didn't even start playing this hack yet, but i just wanted to say that i reaaaally love the option to randomize the rom right at the start. Just this tiny option adds a ton of replayability, and i love doing randomized runs (nuzlockes or not), so thank you for the creator for adding this option.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    Hi again. I needed to take some time to cool off after....well, anyone can go back to see about that.

Anyways, after a few too many cups of early Eggnog, I decided to give the hack another shot. And I'm now about to head into Celadon City officially. I think in my last few runs, I was relying too heavily on just Toucannon for damage. It pains me, but I had to drop Joltik from my end team for Mareep (now a tall and strong Ampharos) who wrecked Misty after a few resets. I still dread what's to come later after seeing zwiggo's video, but I'm trying to take things more calm and level headed now.

Back