• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    Read everything alrdy. Dont saw it in raids, eggs or grass. So how do u get him ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2020
    I seem to be unable to thief items from wild pokemon? The text states that I've stolen an item but when I check my pokemon after the battle it says that it's not holding anything.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I seem to be unable to thief items from wild pokemon? The text states that I've stolen an item but when I check my pokemon after the battle it says that it's not holding anything.

Items that you thief from wild pokemon go directly to the bag

Years
    • lolwut
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Playing randomizer is awesome :)

should I go psychic or flying monotype?

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2020
    Even I wouldnt make Unown THAT powerful. So there's not a chance soupercell would ever make a change like that.

Unown only has access to one move, though: A base 60 HP. It is an awful pokémon and a small buff would make it slightly less awful. It is a one-trick pony with not much to speak about.
    I think that if a Pokémon like Luvdisc gets a whooping 100 Sp.At, then surely Unown can get a buff as well. it is awful and not worth using at all.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    Unown only has access to one move, though: A base 60 HP. It is an awful pokémon and a small buff would make it slightly less awful. It is a one-trick pony with not much to speak about.
    I think that if a Pokémon like Luvdisc gets a whooping 100 Sp.At, then surely Unown can get a buff as well. it is awful and not worth using at all.

You'd have to take it up with soupercell then. I just dont see it being likely is all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    Ye i see it in the evolutions myself but dont how to get it. so do i only get him through randomizer ?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    Ye i see it in the evolutions myself but dont how to get it. so do i only get him through randomizer ?

I wouldnt know for sure. I never get far enough into the game to ever have use for Kubfu/Urshifu. I'm still getting brick walled by Sabrina.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    im just before the victory road. now im trying to build a team for the top 4 and i rly like urshifu. thats why i wanna have him

Years
    • lolwut
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    I wouldnt know for sure. I never get far enough into the game to ever have use for Kubfu/Urshifu. I'm still getting brick walled by Sabrina.

If you're not doing any challenge right now try this,
    Use savestates and reset until you make her first Trick Room setter flinch, 1st walkthrough I was using a slow electric terrain based team, with pincurchin and luxray as lead.
    pincurchin - he sets up electric terrain slower then her mysty terrain, he also had some move with a flinch chance.
    luxray has crunch or so - use him with guts ability and get him burned by some wild flame body pokemon.
    I think she has guardevoir as well, I used a ferrothorn he's slow if she manages to set set up trick room and can easily take her out. also take some mon with suckerpunch if there is some marowak-a its mostly 2HKO

@soupercell
    could you add "Stench" ability for the Weezing-line it's its new ability.
    *stench ability seems to be broken.
    I just catched 2 trubbish via the DexNav on Route 3. They were both said to have "Stench", now in my team they have "Sticky Hold".

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    If you're not doing any challenge right now try this
    I know her Hatterene and Porygon2 both have Trick Room. I tend to go for hyper offense builds more often than not cause that's just all I know. I've tried defense teams before, but it's too slow for my tastes. My best run against her was about a month ago when I did a Dark type only run. Moxie Krookodile was godly. Just my last run was Normal types only.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    Im asking this bc i didnt saw it in the documents. Maybe someone knows how to get it bc it isnt in the doc.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    it isnt in the doc. thats why im asking in the forums. There must be one if u get an mega evolution stone from mawile right ?

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    it isnt in the doc. thats why im asking in the forums. There must be one if u get an mega evolution stone from mawile right ?

Oh for God's sakes, It's in the Mount Moon Tunnels at night where you find Slugma and Paras! But you'd know that if you actually went to the Pokemon Locations document, hit Control F and typed in 'Maw'.

Back