• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    For some reason a cubone caught from Lavender tower just does not evolve into marowak. I've tried to evolve it at night. I've tried at daytime. I even caught another cubone and tried evolving it. Is there any other way to get Alolan Marowak in the game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    For some reason a cubone caught from Lavender tower just does not evolve into marowak. I've tried to evolve it at night. I've tried at daytime. I even caught another cubone and tried evolving it. Is there any other way to get Alolan Marowak in the game?

Are you on 2.3a? 2.3 had a bug with night evos.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Hi I believe I found a glitch regarding Amaura's evolution. For some reason, even though I leveled it up at night past 39, it won't evolve into Aurorus. Can you help me with this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi I believe I found a glitch regarding Amaura's evolution. For some reason, even though I leveled it up at night past 39, it won't evolve into Aurorus. Can you help me with this?

Make sure you're on the most recent version. This should have been fixed in 2.3a.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    Is Poipole bugged? Because I have been going to the Cerulean cave raid den for days, and I'm pretty sure I have gotten every single ultra beast except Poipole...

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Is Poipole bugged? Because I have been going to the Cerulean cave raid den for days, and I'm pretty sure I have gotten every single ultra beast except Poipole...

The encounters rotate every hour. Make sure when you visit, that you do so on a different hour each time. Or better yet, save state and load if you start the raid and it's not him, then come the next hour try again.

Trainer 766

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
    Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

outdexnav'ed like a true shiny genwunner

huge thanks to
    for his God-given big brain to make this amazing hack. three days well spent

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm playing with the minimal grinding mode and can't obtain the focus sash from chuck, somebody nows how can i pick that?

After obtaining the Mega Ring, show him a Pokémon with (I suppose) over 120 base Attack. Level and EVs/IVs don't matter since apparently he'll judge based on base stats as shown on the Stat scanner. I showed him a Gigalith (135) and it worked while Cacturne (120) didn't.

Years
  • After obtaining the Mega Ring, show him a Pokémon with (I suppose) over 120 base Attack. Level and EVs/IVs don't matter since apparently he'll judge based on base stats as shown on the Stat scanner. I showed him a Gigalith (135) and it worked while Cacturne (120) didn't.

Yeah the criteria is at least 125 base stat in its respective stat in min-grinding mode/hardcore :)

outdexnav'ed like a true shiny genwunner

huge thanks to

for his God-given big brain to make this amazing hack. three days well spent

appreciate you! but, i don't think a true genwunner would use alolan forms ;)

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2022
    Hi there, was just wondering if there was an updated trainer doc? I started a restricted nuzlocke and was somewhat surprised at the archen lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey, Soup. Would you be willing to implement new moves/abilities? I have some interesting ideas for them. Anyway, I finally updated to the most recent version. I gave up on leveling to 250 on the older one because there's no real challenge after a certain point. Although it was fun to see Brock scaling to level 170 with his team lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    The encounters rotate every hour. Make sure when you visit, that you do so on a different hour each time. Or better yet, save state and load if you start the raid and it's not him, then come the next hour try again.

Hey there! Thanks for the tip! I didn't noticed they rotated every hour... The problem is I have been going into the raid at least once every hour, and while I did forgot to do it sometimes, I have gotten every single ultra beast except from Poipole... I'm truly beginning to think my game is bugged or something, that or I'm extremely unlucky....

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey there! Thanks for the tip! I didn't noticed they rotated every hour... The problem is I have been going into the raid at least once every hour, and while I did forgot to do it sometimes, I have gotten every single ultra beast except from Poipole... I'm truly beginning to think my game is bugged or something, that or I'm extremely unlucky....

You may want to reach out to Soupercell and ask if it's actually obtainable. It says it's not one of the unobtainable mons.

If you join their Discord, there's always someone active who can answer your question. I'd recommend joining it.

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022

And that's that, I don't think I'll be doing this a second time any time soon...
    Other pokemon that contributed throughout the run: Clefable, Azumarill, Excadrill, Dugtrio, Parasect, Ferrothorn, Arcanine, Jynx, Alakazam and Togedemaru.

Highlight of the run was probably Centiskorch taking out half of Blaine's team with Rollout.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

using a mon from each successive generation: welp...
    classic blunders which for some reason added to the experience: yep
    3.5 hours (maybe even longer) worth of resets due to champion being an eyesore: you know it
    final league entry: maybe

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Quick Question: Should I he able to use items in trainer battles in the standard version?
    I chose the first option in the beginning "play normal radical red," without any modifications, but later when I got into a trainer battle, I was able to open the bag and use a potion. If I remember correctly, in 2.2, you couldn't even open the bag during battles to see items let alone select them.
    Also, I love the game. It is incredibly well done and a ton of fun. Thanks for everything!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Quick Question: Should I he able to use items in trainer battles in the standard version?
    I chose the first option in the beginning "play normal radical red," without any modifications, but later when I got into a trainer battle, I was able to open the bag and use a potion. If I remember correctly, in 2.2, you couldn't even open the bag during battles to see items let alone select them.
    Also, I love the game. It is incredibly well done and a ton of fun. Thanks for everything!

In easy mode, as of 2.3 you can use items. I'm not sure if the new standard is the easy mode.

Back