• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    I still cant figure out the Move Maniac's Puzzle Battle. Last time I tried it, I nearly blacked out (IRL) from frustration.

Go for buneary, fletchling, and phanpy, first used buneary's fake out, then drain punch, the switch to phanpy and earthquake, that's the only hint i'll give you

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2022
    Under General FAQ:
    How do I update the game to a newer version without having to start over?
    Save your current progress using the in-game save (not save state!) in a safe place. (a Pokémon Center for example)
    Close the game and delete the patched .gba file. (or better, move it to a different folder in case you mess this up)
    Patch the new version .ups onto a CLEAN fire red rom again (1636 squirrels).
    Place the newly patched .gba game into the same folder where your previous version was. Make sure the name of your game and save file is the same.
    Open the newly patched .gba and load your save.

I did what you said. Im on an android, had to rename the old file something else, then patched 3.01 to clean file with the name of the original file old file but it worked. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    How do I get enamorous and other postgame legends? I couldn't find anything dealing with legends in the docs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2022
    Enamorous roams after you go on a win streak of 10 on the battle simulator from one island. The other postgame legendariese are in seafoam, power plant, and pokemon tower.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2023
    The update looks great, thanks so much for all the hard work you've put into this wonderful hack! It's my absolute favorite, specifically because it's so varied and introduces so many amazing QoL updates!

One small gripe: I was looking forward to the freedom to swap the genders of any Pokemon I wanted, not just a select few. I've got shiny 'mons I'm attached to in official games that I like to spiritually bring into ROMhacks, so I was really hoping I'd be able to obtain them a bit easier, instead of running into a dozen female shiny Caterpie before I get a single male. If this isn't feasible or a feature you want to bring to the hack, that's totally understandable. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Also, I'm wondering if we'll ever get documentation for modes other than hardcore, especially for gym trainers/E4. If it already exists, I can't seem to find it. I'd love to Nuzlocke one of the easier modes before attempting Hardcore, and it'd be a lot more feasible if I had documentation to reference. If there's already documentation, I'd appreciate it if someone could point me toward it.

Again, thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I frequently nuzlock this game so the new update is much appreciated and I'm enjoying it so far . The only problem i have is none of the documentation has been updated yet, which means going in blind when facing bosses that have had team changes. I wanted to know if someone has the updated 3.1 documentation or knows when it will be updated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2022
    Hello everyone! idk if this is a bug, but it seems the Dumbass kid (the "You liek mudkipz" kid) in Saffron doesn't give you Swampertite once you talk to him with Swampert as your follower. Im playing on radical red 3.0 hard mode. Is it banned on hard mode? Also I haven't defeated sabrina yet (I'm planning to use mega swampert on her).

Does anybody know Misty's new team?

I do believe she's using the same team on rr3.0 (Politoed, Ludicolo, Mantine, Ferroseed, Starmie, Toxicroak. perma rain)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Dawg where can I find Hisuian Typhlosion ? I've already found both hisuian decidueye and samurott...

somaxs

Super Trainer Somaxs
    Years
  • Help/Bug: The scientist from Route 16, I show him my starter Swampert and he doesn't wanna give me his megastone. Do I have to show him the other starters first or something?

Attachments

• Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
      Pizza Boy GBA Basic_2022-07-14-15-11-56.jpg
      119.6 KB · Views: 12
    • Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
      Pizza Boy GBA Basic_2022-07-14-15-12-16.jpg
      123.5 KB · Views: 11

somaxs

Super Trainer Somaxs
    Years
  • Dawg where can I find Hisuian Typhlosion ? I've already found both hisuian decidueye and samurott...

I got my Hisuian Typhlosion from a Hisuian Egg from the Vermilion City egg seller (just reset until you get a Cyndaquil). (Cerulean also has another egg seller so you can at least get 2 Hisuian pokemons like that)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    SO i am now in the post game, and i have reached the rematch in saffron city gym, but the leader wont fight me and just has her standard talk. i have dfeated all Johto leaders and the 4 other rematches leading to this one. Even the girl who is supposed to give me the suveii ticket or what its called says someone is waiting in saffron city, can anyone help?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2022
    Help/Bug: The scientist from Route 16, I show him my starter Swampert and he doesn't wanna give me his megastone. Do I have to show him the other starters first or something?

I think they changed the location of swampertite. According to the documentation, you need to beat the Dumbass kid (you liek mudkipz) on saffron and talk to him with a swampert as your follower. But it seems bugged rn. There's no dialogue when you talk to the kid (after beating him) and you'll be stuck. I'm playing in hard mode rn.

Back