• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Raging Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Looks great! I like how all the colors work so well together and that it looks so uniquely different from other Pokemon title screens :) Awesome!

Thanks a lot, i worked hard on that titlescreen =D
    and keep on checking out the thread, more updated might come soon!

Update!
    Not really an update at all, a friend made these a while back.

so if anyone would like to support our hack, you can use these userbars. =D

Last edited:

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I really like the fakemon, they look great. Some don't look so good and it can be kind of a turn off to the game(I like fakemon though so i play some anyway)

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    I really like the fakemon, they look great. Some don't look so good and it can be kind of a turn off to the game(I like fakemon though so i play some anyway)

The spriter is re-editing some of the fakemon, so they might change, don't worry, they won't be a turn down to the game.

Here is the titlescreen again, i just indexed it.
    IndexedTS.png

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    The spriter is re-editing some of the fakemon, so they might change, don't worry, they won't be a turn down to the game.

Well I really doubt they will may them worse. If they are re-doing them I'm sure it's going to be a touch above what they already are.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh, the tiles looks pretty and bright. I really like it, it makes the hack look more cheerful.
    The storyline in my opinion is great, well written.

4-2.png

Did you meant to write colleague?

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • The titlescreen and the fakemon both look awesome, and they both look very professional. This hack is looking great so far, can't wait for a beta.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Oh, the tiles looks pretty and bright. I really like it, it makes the hack look more cheerful.
    The storyline in my opinion is great, well written.

4-2.png

Did you meant to write colleague?
    Thanks, and yea it was meant to be colleague :p that will be fixed.

The titlescreen and the fakemon both look awesome, and they both look very professional. This hack is looking great so far, can't wait for a beta.
    that's because they ARE professional ;p thanks, beta will be out soon.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Wow absolutely amazing Script tiles story, and well everything so far! I love how for once you get to be the 'bad guy' in a Pokemon game. I can't wait until the 1st beta comes out =)

Years
  • Mikachu, please be sure to check the date of the last valid post in a thread. If more than a month has passed since then, posting in that thread is not allowed. In this case, it is just over a month and a week, but a month has passed nonetheless.
    adamb241, if you'd like to have this thread reopened, contact either colcolstyles or myself.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back