• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    Fix the error when starting up and the translation cause there are some things spelled wrong and some things are still not translated check the moves for spelling errors cause I found one doble kick should be double kick but regardless i dont know how to use the incubator

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    I lost a battle early (Vikavolt), and ever since I reset at the Pokemon Center, my pokemon don't walk with me anymore. When I turn around and press Enter, I still get dialogue as if they're invisible behind me.. Is there a fix for this? ^^ I also can't figure out what buttons take out/return the pokemon because the sprite's all invisible. Resetting didn't fix it.

Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
  • I need help with the sunken ship.
    I know that I have to use MANAPHY as a morse code, but it didn't work in several ways and now I'm stuck. >_<
    After every morse to use V for the next line goes only two times and I used not V, but nothing works.

The game so far is very interesting and I have fun, but sometimes something like that is annoying.^^'

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I need help with the sunken ship.
    I know that I have to use MANAPHY as a morse code, but it didn't work in several ways and now I'm stuck. >_<
    After every morse to use V for the next line goes only two times and I used not V, but nothing works.

The game so far is very interesting and I have fun, but sometimes something like that is annoying.^^'

Your end goal should be to have
    Spoiler:
    if that helps. Alternatively, IDK if it would work if you don't do all the steps, but the code is
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Your end goal should be to have
    Spoiler:
    if that helps. Alternatively, IDK if it would work if you don't do all the steps, but the code is
    Spoiler:

Thank you very much for this information. <3 <3 <3 <3

I never thought, that I only need a part of it.^^'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    The game been very enjoyable. There quite a few places of translation miss, but nothing to big...but...i have no idea what happen but this happened. I was fighting a trainer with clefable, that mange to use miminized to get all 6 evasion, Metronome a move that broke the battle. Basically, none of my attacks will work. They can attack me, I can use status moves, and heal. But any of my attacks, no matter what, will make this glitch happen. It just skip my attack. I didn't lose too much progress but it just pretty funny. Espically they switch out clefable with raichu and I still can't attack. lol

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    The Togepi and Kirlia in the 2nd gym have the move Mat Block, which lasts forever instead of only one turn. Also the gym hint is to only walk on the colored tiles that match the pokemon cry but its impossible to do without getting some status effects. Also it seems like exp share might be dividing the exp equally among all pokemon instead of the one in battle getting 100% and the rest getting 25% or whatever

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, first of all I wanted to say that this Game is really really amazing! I absolutely adore the graphics!

But... I'm stuck..😅 I'm playing on Joiplay (managed to play the gender-choice on my macbook,though), and as soon as I could use the Pokecenters I used the joiplay Code.
    The Problem is I don't think the code is working for me? Mouse-Minigames don't get skipped, it just tells me that a mouse is neccessary, starts it and crashes. So I got used to saving a lot, absolutely no problem.

Until I went to the Mansion..
    So I tried to switch back to my mac again to play the minigames, but I can't load my save file (Error "time out of range" and "End of file reached")
    On Joiplay though, the save file doesn't have any problems as it seems (I had the same problem when tic-tac-toeing for the 0-piece, just couldn't open the save file on the mac but could easily continue on joiplay)

Am I stuck for ever in this haunted house or is there a possibility anyone can save me? 😶

In hopefull regards,

Tobi

JCXD7L

Decidueye.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hello, I'm trying to play this on Mac using wine, however, the game keeps erroring and closes, does anyone know how to fix this, or know what the problem is?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    This is a wonderful game and I love it! But unfortunately things are getting weird since I am on route 10 and anatase city. It looks like every building and landmarks disappeared. I tried to download and unzip again but its just as same as before. Other towns, cities and routes are fine though. Is there a bug or something? Here is the screenshots of the route 10 and anatase city in my game.

I'm also getting this issue and it's frustrating. Any idea on how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hi Guys Can U Help Me I M new to this game
    I Need Help In Few Things
    1. Realidea Pokemon Location And Evolution Ways
    2.What to Do With Academy Key
    3. How to Check Incubator Pokemon
    4. What is the pokemon hatching from gift egg
    5.All Realidea Pokemon Location
    6. All Gift Pokemon
    Please Help​

Years
  • is there anything else after i finish the minigames in the abandoned mansion? like a continuation or something?
    also how can i put an egg to the incubator? I have an egg in my party right now and i dont know if it will hatch or not

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hi, so I'm using joiplay to play the game and it keeps crashing when choosing the character. I saw that you have to remove the mkxp.Json file. I did. And it still keeps crashing

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    would anyone happen to know how one could obtain a hidden ability darumaka? I realy wanna get my hands on a zenmode darmnanatan

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2024
    I'm having an absolute tremendous amount of fun with this game. I haven't had this much fun with a Pokemon game in such a long time. The jokes, the bins, the difficulty in fights, music choice, tileset is appealing, the side missions are fun and engaging at times.. I'm just having a great time all around. This game deserves an award, I'm recommending this to all my friends.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    Dude I can't play this game the game is stupid and thinks game.ini file doesn't exist. I tried to extract it like millions of times but it still says "No game script Game.ini?" Please Fix This or Send A Game.ini file I can add in the file.
    Thanks for reading.

Back