• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Red Adventure

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    2m924Hy.png

The events take place one year after Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen​

PLOT

XfhFgaq.png

It 's been a year since you have become the Pokémon League Champion. Today, one year after you have been contacted by Prof.Oak, along with your rivals Green and Blue, to receive an egg fruit of your starter Pokémon.
    Along with this you will have to trace the baby Pokémon Kanto region. You will discover how many things have changed but above that Team Rocket is back under the guidance of a new boss who hides his face with a mask. During your adventure you will be guided by a voice that will take you to discover the darkest secrets of the Kanto region! Whose is this voice? And how come it seems to know who owns it seems a long time now? You'll find out in Pokémon Red Adventure.

NEWS

cusJF2m.png

-The Maps, characters, battles etc .... have a graphic style entirely new and original because much of the graphics are created by me.
    -There Will be the type Sprite and some Pokémon such as Chansey will be converted into goblin.
    -There Will be Megaevoluzioni.
    -There Will be three new Megaevoluzioni.
    -You Can meet only Pokémon native to the Kanto region then from Bulbasaur to Mew end up with this because I want a return to the roots, is a sequel but that aims to recall the grandeur of Pokémon Red.
    -There Will be alternative forms of some Pokémon, I intend to form an alternative type Spunzoaker Pichu.
    -There Will be new places that you have never seen in Pokémon Red.
    -After Beating a Gym Leader you unlock a special mission that allows us to get some Pokémon or rare items.
    -There Will be back Team Rocket who will have a key role in the story.
    -Even The three legendary birds play an important role in history.
    -The Screen is bigger than the normal size.
    -New Menu.

CHARACTERS

L0an51p.png

The new boss of Team Rocket, never shows his face and his knowledge of Pokémon is vast. He has a deep connection with nature that surrounds him.

TXm1q0C.png

Blue is your rival, but during your adventure you'll end up fighting with her. His dream is to look for the Legendary Pokémon Mew. Explore the Kanto region far and wide with Blue to find clues about Mew.

3vrTINo.png

Your rival always and former champion of the region. Green will try as usual to overtake and steal the title of champion.

SCREEN

lIOlE71.png

DOWNLOAD

Altervista : http://pkmongiudizio.altervista.org/PRA.ZIP
    Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5t848m...7j/PRA.ZIP

TEAM

Spinda94 (event-script-graphic)
    Nalkio (sound)
    xZekro (script)

CREDITS

BoOmxBiG
    EpicDay
    Carmaniac
    UltimoSpriter
    JoshR691
    Eli-eli76
    Luka SJ
    Phantom66
    jaclynonacloud
    Blood-Kirito
    Pokémon Hacking

Last edited:

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    This looks amazing, like seriously.
    If it wasn't (french?) I would definitely consider giving it a go, when there's a release.

The only thing really bugging me is, Professor Oak's overworld sprite having brown hair, if it was a grey-brown mix, it would be fine, but it's a pure brown, making him seem really younger than he is. :c

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    And 'finally time Big Grin

It seems only yesterday that I started this thread, I did not think would come this time ... and yet here I am has the alpha release. I am very happy that I've made and I hope this is just the first of a long series of projects that will be released RPG. Well what to say thanks to all the supporters and here is the download link.

http://pkmongiudizio.altervista.org/PRA.ZIP

I hosted the game on an old site so it is SAFE to 100% in the future hostero on Mediafire, today I did not succeed because in an hour and a half I have uppato only 50% of the game.

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of this--really! I think you did an absolutely fantastic job taking the simplicity of gen 1 and really revamping it to Gen 5 standards. I also really like that Blue and Green are both characters, and retain their correct names!

Really looking forward to playing the alpha.

EDIT: Also I am in LOVE with the designs of the mega-birds.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Thank you so much is really a compliment made by the creator of Ethereal Gates. I hope that the alpha is to your liking :)

I added the download links of the start page.

Years
  • Thank you so much is really a compliment made by the creator of Ethereal Gates. I hope that the alpha is to your liking :)

I added the download links of the start page.

i played your Alpha for a few minutes last night and wanted to say that i love the way your game looks, however the window of the game is extremely small and the language makes it harder for me to enjoy but the game itself i quite like and since it's only an Alpha there's a lot still left to make so continue your good work developing your game (:

JBro63.9

JBro63.9
    Years
  • I thought I saw something similar to this earlier... but the new bird forms look fantastic!
    Now let's hope English is on the agenda because I can't read those text boxes xD

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
    Years
  • Graphics look pretty good, I hope gameplay will be too. Also I hope for an English version since you imo can speak English well enough (or Google Translate got ridicuously good)^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Looks really awesome right now, and really like the birds!
    Only one thing though, the mediafire link doesn't work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Hello everyone!

It is really a long time since I update here. This is because the project is not English (even if it will be translated).

Anyway here is the Red Adventure of Beta1 trailer that will be released on February 15.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back