• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokémon Red - Battle Factory

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    i've always had this type of rom hack in the back of my head. glad to see it appearing in real life! plz keep up the interesting battles

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Hum the hack is great and all but all the pokemons i am fighting are on lv 0 and with lv 1 stats (5 in all pokemons stats etc) even when i switch, could you fix it or tell me how?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, so I started my playthrough, I picked Staryu. Can someone please tell me the recommended level to evolve Staryu, and also, how does Togepi evolve since I don't think the happiness mechanism exists in Red. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Did you change critical hit rates? Because I used "slash" with a Dugtrio and there was no critical hit.

I love your hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Hey shanty, love the hack, im playing it on a real gameboy, lol, but just like a few others im having the same problem where i come across lvl 0 pokémon, its happening whenever i save the game and get back on later

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    There is a glitch in this hack (ver 1.2) that sets the opponent pokemon levels to zero after saving and loading the game. However, if you use the save states on the emulator (rather than the in-game save\load feature), you can bypass the glitch. I just wanted to mention it for others.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hi. I'm a big fan of this hack.

I have a question, in case the dev is still active.

Did you change trainer AI classes, and if so what AI classes did you prioritise? I noticed trainers would switch out more than usual. Sometimes it seemed like Agatha AI (or female cooltrainer AI?), minus the use of potions. Any insight on this appreciated

Back