• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokémon Red/Blue Mart Editor

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
  • Hey guys, another tool for you. This time, a program to change the items sold in all the PokéMarts in Red/Blue/Yellow. I also found that strangely, there are 4 TMs after TM50, that contain the HM moves, so if someone knew where the moves in the TMs are stored you could add 4 more TMs!

Pokémon Red/Blue Mart Editor

If anyone finds any problems, let me know ASAP so I can fix them. I've only tested up to the Pewter City PokéMart.

Download

Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow Mart Editor

Pokémon Red/Blue Titlescreen Editor

I made another tool but it doesn't deserve it's own thread. It changes the Pokémon that appear in the background of the Red/Blue titlescreen!

Pokémon Red/Blue Mart Editor

Download

Last edited:

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    Nice tool, if your going to make any more RBGY tools maybe you could make a single thread to post them in.

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • hmm.. there was already a tool for red/blue, but it didn't support every shop like this one, if you added support for yellow then this tool would much better then the old one.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Nice tool, if your going to make any more RBGY tools maybe you could make a single thread to post them in.

Yep, thats the plan. i was just testing the water to see how these tools go down. I made another one yesterday that changes the Pokémon that appear on the titlescreen!

Download

hmm.. there was already a tool for red/blue, but it didn't support every shop like this one, if you added support for yellow then this tool would much better then the old one.

Yeah, I only found out about the old tool after I made this one, but that one was hard to use and only featured half of the shops. I will find the Yellow version offsets and add them to the tool soon.

Hat?

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    Cool, nice tool making!!! keep up with it lol

Back