• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue hack: Pokémon Redcurrant & Blueberry

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I have two questions.

1. Does RedCurrant compatible with the pokemon red version?

2. Is there an anti-cheat in this game? I don't want to take any chances with the cheat house. Plus the fact an anti-cheat was added to pokemon clover.

Years
    • Any
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I have two questions.

1. Does RedCurrant compatible with the pokemon red version?

2. Is there an anti-cheat in this game? I don't want to take any chances with the cheat house. Plus the fact an anti-cheat was added to pokemon clover.

1. The patch should apply just fine to Pokémon Red Version, yes.

2. No anti-cheat. The cheats aren't really there for the purpose of actually cheating; moreso, they're tools for people who want to undertake certain specific challenges. For example, some nuzlocke rulesets would allow infinite rare candies and elixirs, just to avoid grinding and backtracking. As such, adding some kind of anti-cheat would be rather pointless.

Years
    • Any
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024

Fixed level limit being set to 0 if you check the options screen before starting a new game

Years
  • This is one of the better gen 1 hacks, it really gives you a run for your money as you have to re-learn all the best strategies for each Pokemon, some of which have become tough as nails.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Are Psychics still immune to Ghosts or is that bug from the OG games fixed?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    This is one of the better gen 1 hacks, it really gives you a run for your money as you have to re-learn all the best strategies for each Pokemon, some of which have become tough as nails.
    Thanks!

Are Psychics still immune to Ghosts or is that bug from the OG games fixed?
    This detail is unchanged; it's not possible to know original intent so we can't know if it's a bug.

Years
    • Seen today
    I backed up my Blue cartridge, but it saves as a Super Game Boy file, and the patch won't apply with LunarIPS :[ any ideas how to play this?

Back