• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Releases

Years
    I will update as often as possible

Pokemon EX Holon Phantoms Theme Deck Box

The Pokemon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms include more than 40 new Delta Species cards. These Pokemon were discovered in a region south of the city of Holon, where a mysterious lake is nestled in a deep forest. They possess a unique Dual Energy type, which introduces new levels of strategy into game play. Theme decks include a metallic coin, an updated rulebook, card list, a one-player playmat, and damage counters.

Pokemon - EX Delta Species Starter Deck : Breakthrough / Steeplechase

They're Big. They're bad. They're your all-time favorite Pokemon and they're back in action in the all-new Pokemon: Legendary Collection card set. Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and many more of the most powerful Pokemon ever are on the prowl again. And if that isn't exciting enough, special foil versions of each Pokemon in the Pokemon: Legendary Collection expansion can be found in random boosters.

Pokemon - EX Delta Species Booster Box / 36 Packs Box

This sequel to the Emerald expansion will bring you over 50 new Pokemon from the hit video games. This 108-card set also includes powerful versions of old favorites, such as Typhlosion, Raichu, and others. This set also introduces new rules, new card types, and new 2-on-2 battles! Get yours today!

Pokemon EX Crystal Guardians

* Unleash the power of favorite Pokémon as new Pokémon Delta Species!
    * 10 new Pokémon-ex, including 1 Pokémon-ex Delta Species! (which we know is Sceptile)
    * Discover mysterious crystals that will change how Pokémon Trainers do battle!
    * Expand your strategy by collecting all 100 cards!
    * Complete a collection of holographic parallel set!

I am handing this over to my friend chester. He will look after this

Last edited:
    Back