• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Reworld

Years
  • Pokémon Reworld

Episode 1: A Dimensional Adventure

title.png

In-game CG:
    Spoiler:

Title screen and in-game CG created by Riddle

What is this game about:
    Pokémon Reworld is a Pokémon fangame created with RPGMakerXP and Pokemon Essentials Version 20.1. In Pokémon Reworld you travel through Wormholes together with the Ultra Recon Squad, meet new people, help them and discover new unseen places.

Features:
    -Many Wormholes instead of a traditional Pokémon region. This game still features 8 gyms and a Pokémon league!
    -All 24 starters from Gen 1 to Gen 8 to choose from
    -A unique story which changes based on the protagonist you choose!

Story:
    For many years you've been imprisioned by a mysterious group called Team Ultra Light.
    One day however, a girl you've never met before comes to rescue you and you join the Ultra Recon Squad.
    Together with the Ultra Recon Squad, you fight Team Ultra Light to protect the world and find your origins.
    Will this be another fight of good and evil? Hope vs. Despair? Light against Darkness?
    You will find out!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

You can join our discord, chat with us and see the latest news regarding Pokémon Reworld:
    https://discord.gg/xxyAUdR9vF

Download E1.0.3:
    https://mega.nz/file/SxlXDDqD#fmTGk_23f4dca4Vz25I6zHqixG6Zu2GaqE2sKpjV0-0

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokémon Reworld
      cg_Emma.png
      2.9 MB · Views: 0
    Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Sep 22, 2023
    Hey, first of all I really like your game so far. The graphism, the idea in general ! Really great ! I have a little question, I am in the ruins, and I am stuck, like I can't find my way out of this maze :') Could you help me a bit please ? :)

Years
  • Hey, first of all I really like your game so far. The graphism, the idea in general ! Really great ! I have a little question, I am in the ruins, and I am stuck, like I can't find my way out of this maze :') Could you help me a bit please ? :)

Hello, I'm happy you like the game so far! As I'd like not to just hand out the anwser to the maze, here's some advice. "Don't go the cursed way." The dolls in the ruins are supposed to represent curses. I hope that will help you!

Back