• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Royal Blue Version!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • OMG you actually kept the name Prague Town?
    lol >.<
    *bumps his head at a table*

Please rename it...
    Prague is a city in Czech Republic...

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • Hmm

How do I know? Its because May has a red outfit! =D Quite obvious actually but I was first woohoo =P It could have been the boy trainer in FR\LG but... Ive played E\R\S for a long time.. so it just popped up in my head xD
    Lol, popped. Thanks for the comment I guess :\

May script?
    I might be able to help.
    Okay, I'll send it to you via PM. :D

OMG you actually kept the name Prague Town?
    lol >.<
    *bumps his head at a table*

Please rename it...
    Prague is a city in Czech Republic...
    I know, but Prague is on a river, so I decided to keep the name.

Well,good,have fun with it.
    Errm, really, whats this supposed to mean? Have fun with what exactly?

My post space (This means that this is my part, of this post)
    Yeah, people, so Im going to not take a break, again, I've had enough of that :D
    So im going to have another look at the script; might be a easy-fix solution..
    (It's the part of the script which makes the script continuse after the battle, which
    im having trouble with.)
    I have a idea for this :D

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • I'll be restarting.. :(

Just something:
    nd93ia.png

This screen has been released on the first post, for those who have not seen it.
    Thanks for that, ~Watermelon.

My post space
    Okay, some things have been messed up;
    Here's a short list.

• Trainer battles; they are messed up, the may script uses the BUG CATCHER battles, also, so does the CAMPER.. And most of the scripts aren't working properly (Trainer battles)
    • Wild Pokemon; have been playing up, I put the max level to 5, however, you see a level 100 in the grass, and MISSINGNO's apear (Not because of how I set it up in advance map)
    • Scripts; Some thing's I haven't put in advance map, occur (Level scripts, which are not set there, and trigger scripts which are not seen) oddly in-game
    • Movement Permission; don't go right, I walk everywhere (I have clicked save, remember)
    • And a Load of silly other stuff; Meaning tiles, messing up, maps not conecting.
    This is really getting on my "Nut" (xD) And Im going to have a think about, what I can do, and what I can script within the game.

Im still keeping the same maps, and such. :D

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • Uhh

What could that be?
    A-Map malfunctioning?
    Uhh, I rekon that its the ROM, because I wasted lots of space..
    But thats all about to change! :D Because I had a backup, and all I need to do
    is, think up a new MAY, script.

Any help, would be great!

What POKéMON should she carry? What should happen?

C'mon guys!

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • No people seem to..

Seeing as not much people like this hack, Im bringing this thread to a close. No im not :P
    I need to re-think most of the features, and other aspects of the hack.

Edit: I have edited the first post, to be more better.. The layout has been fixed, and I have changed the story.

Note: I am totaly restarting this hack, due to the ROM failures.. Please bare with me, I have the maps and scripts saved.

Thanks.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    welcome to the Progressing Hacks section... :P

Anyways, lovely tiles. :)
    and the story sounds cool. fake items, ei?
    we should be careful, then. :P

edit: wenks...
    then good luck on restarting then. :\
    and don't worry if not a lot of people are commenting, though.
    you should hack for fun. :)
    also, save back-ups. :\

edit 2: if you have problems with your script, PM it to me and I'll check it out. ;)

anyways, good luck with this hack project~

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I like this! I'm no good at helping with the actual production of the hack, but I can make banners and userbars. It may take a while since there are two other projects I'm in the middle of making banners and userbars for, but if you want, PM me the details of how you want the banners and userbars to look, and I can whip up a few!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    As requested, I made a userbar for this. :D

Royalblueuserbar.png

Use the following code for it..

Code:
    [*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=170349][*img]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/Vrai_2/Royalblueuserbar.png?t=1238247823[*/img][*/url]
    As always, remove the asterisks. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2022
    it sounds like this will be a really good game when it is finnished

btw you spelt thief wrong in your story line
    you put the i after the e when it should be before
    good luck

(will you be relising an open beta at all or are you going to wait till its finnished i can't wait to play it

Last edited:

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • welcome to the Progressing Hacks section... :P

Anyways, lovely tiles. :)
    and the story sounds cool. fake items, ei?
    we should be careful, then. :P

edit: wenks...
    then good luck on restarting then. :\
    and don't worry if not a lot of people are commenting, though.
    you should hack for fun. :)
    also, save back-ups. :\

edit 2: if you have problems with your script, PM it to me and I'll check it out. ;)

anyways, good luck with this hack project~
    Im just about to announce that I've fixed everything.
    Thanks however, Yup fake items.. You heard it hear first.

I like this! I'm no good at helping with the actual production of the hack, but I can make banners and userbars. It may take a while since there are two other projects I'm in the middle of making banners and userbars for, but if you want, PM me the details of how you want the banners and userbars to look, and I can whip up a few!

Okay, I've sent you a PM (Private message) telling you how I want everything. Thanks though~

As requested, I made a userbar for this. :D

Royalblueuserbar.png

Use the following code for it..

Code:
    [*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=170349][*img]http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp351/Vrai_2/Royalblueuserbar.png?t=1238247823[*/img][*/url]
    As always, remove the asterisks. ;)
    Definitly added to the first post. Amazing, however the Text is somewhat blury.. Pretty though :D Thanks Vrai!

it sounds like this will be a really good game when it is finnished

btw you spelt thief wrong in your story line
    you put the i after the e when it should be before
    good luck

(will you be relising an open beta at all or are you going to wait till its finnished i can't wait to play it
    Thanks, beleive me you, this will be a great hack. And Im releasing BETA's, that way, people won't be on hold for too long.

Thanks, I corrected the spelling.

Updates
    As you guys know, I've edited the first post to be better than it was.
    Here's some news:

• I have corrected the MAY script error, It turned out, that I needed to create another NPC, to replace the broken one. And the scripts neat too. Im so happy It's finally done!
    • I have fixed the trainer battle's, they were minor A-Trainer Beta problems. Never make two trainers next to each other.
    • Everything else is corrected too, advanced map errors; everything!
    Screenshots of new events comming soon.
    My list:
    Finish may event
    Finish Albainy Town scripting
    Do Prague Town scripting
    Clean up the maps
    Clean up the scripts
    Do mapping required for the Demo.
    Bug test

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I like the first post :P And also i like the hack. The only thing i don't like are the tree and grass( not the wild one) tiles. They dosen't really look pretty good. Why don't you just use orginal FR tiles with some minor palette changes ?. I'm waiting for new updates!

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • Yeah yeah. I know.

I like the first post :P And also i like the hack. The only thing i don't like are the tree and grass( not the wild one) tiles. They dosen't really look pretty good. Why don't you just use orginal FR tiles with some minor palette changes ?. I'm waiting for new updates!
    The grass tile's are, kinda temporary. But I think they go good together with the tree tile.
    I think the fire red tiles are over used; Because they are fire red tiles. I like the tiles just the way they are, and the palettes, they aren't too dark, or too light. Just right.

Updates
    Well, you've all been waiting for some screens, and recently I've been working.
    I have asked a good friend of mine (Wingzro) to help me with the title screen; but he diden't help me.. He done it all for me :P That gave me some time to map. And here's both work, updated in one.

1636-Pokemon-RoyalBlueVersionU_01.png

I hope you people like Suicune. I think he's awesome.

1636-Pokemon-RoyalBlueVersionU_02.png

Allright, this is what I've done. This is the route west of Praue city. The way to
    the mountains.. This is a very long, and lonely place. Stock up on items before you go!

~The next updates, will be of scripts; I know how much times I've said that, however I just keep mapping. Okay, time to script..

Back