• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Royal Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Well, I've been sorting out the main ideas for this hack and I think I'm about ready to post it.

Name: Pokémon Royal Purple

Hack of: Fire Red

Background: Far south of Hoenn is the region of Annohis. The region is meticulously placed, it is a very cold region, allowing various Ice Pokémon to survive there but warm ocean currents from the neighbouring Atlantean Archipeligo keep it from freezing over. Annohis is a region built on tradition, it is ruled by a monarchy and each of the nine large towns has an Elder to watch over them. Because of it's royal background, some Pokémon are held in high regard, suck as Slowking and Nidoqueen. But above all are the Four Pokémon Princes, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy. These Pokémon influence the area around Annohis using their powers and have kept peace in the land since time immemorial.

But things are beginning to go bad. Elder Damuk of Ramme Town has gone missing and no replacement has yet been found.

A mysterious group known as Organisation Frozen Shadow (OFS), led by a mysterious man known only as Sir are attempting to capture the Four Princes and use their power to take over Annohis.

And most worrying of all the King of Annohis, Maxmillian, has been killed, being replaced by his inexpreienced 18-year-old son Mortimer.

Story: You are a young child in Ramme Town, today is your 13th birthday. As with all children who reach such an age, it is your turn to recieve a Pokémon and take the Elder Quest, a journey to defeat the Nine High Elders of Annohis. You go to Professor Oak's Lab and recieve you starter-a Swinub.
    You set off on the Elder Quest, but along the way get entangled in the fiendish plots of OFS, the backstabbing politics of the monarchy and learn many deep dark secrets that lead you to the true identity of Sir.

Features:
    Beautiful new region filled with many diverse species of Pokémon.
    Evo-by-trade Pokémon available in the wild-Slowking, Kingdra, Politoed, Gengar and much, much more!
    All Pre-D/P Legendaries available, plus the D/P ones I like :P
    Apart from the 6 D/P Legendaries, there will be 18 other D/P Pokémon.
    XD001 will be catchable.
    Complete Gym Rehaul, I will be using eight types OTHER THAN the eight in Fire Red, so there will be Bug, Ice and Dragon Gyms (my three favourite types).
    New, darker storyline, so much so it would not be allowed in the Official Nintendo Games.
    Special feature for Giratina...

Screens:
    Spoiler:

Downloads:
    Spoiler:

Banners:
    Pokémon Royal Purple

HTML:
    [url="https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=126682"][IMG]https://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9926/purpleax5.png[/IMG][/url]
    Pokémon Royal Purple

HTML:
    [url="https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=126682"][IMG]https://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7571/m10st3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Progress
    1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
    Inserting first five D/P Pokémon, Buneary, Lopunny, Munchlax, Mamoswine and Heatran.
    10 = Beta v1.

Staff
    Me-Mapping, Scripting, Story

I am currently hiring a tile editor and an advanced scripter.

Credits
    Game Freak and Nintendo-For Pokémon, duh...
    Itman 1234-His tutorial taught me how to script.
    Saurav-Rom Base
    TamashiiHiroka (she of Youtube fame)-for inspiring me to start hacking.
    Darthatron, Lu-Ho and HackMew-Their tools are awesome, I couldn't hack without them.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I like the story line a lot, the region seems cool two. Good luck one this.

P.S. Thanks for helping me with the maps!

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Can I have the name for my hack named Frozen Shadow,I know its a team in your game,but that name is good

On : This looks cool,I like the snow so it should be good for me

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    If you really can't think of a good name I suppose you can use Frozen Shadow.
    And if you reread the first post you'll see that there isn't any snow, but there will be a gigantic ice dungeon, unlike the tiny ones in previous games.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I'm working on editing the first three areas, Ramme Town, Ominous Woods and Dusk Path. I should have some screens sometime later today.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    :O All my files. All my tools. All my roms. GONE! :O

Last edited:

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Look could someone close this for now, it's going to take a while to get everything going again.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
  • hey, this looks good! first beta is nearly out then huh? well, hope you carry on with this and don't ditch it like so many other hacks have been! keep up the good work!

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Sorry guys, if you'd read through, you'd know my comuter crashed and everything went with it. I'm back at the mapping stage to be honest with you, I asked this thread to be closed so I could start a new one at a more appropriate time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back