• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Years
  • You all doing good Work Jagold
    And the new screenies are look good ^^ with cyndaquil on it

and @Friendsxix : i dont think you would do good than you overhack the hard work from jagold and his team . There work hard to make this hack .

Last edited:

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • wow coming along great also i didn't know it toke so long just to finsh progress 5 for beta 4 LOL com,ing along great

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ummmm... Why does everyone think I'm going to take credit for the game? I just wanted to edit it because I edit others work and play the edited work on my PC.

He said drop it so please drop it or im going to report you wether you like it or not . Anyway hmm thats intresting but dont tell me were going to go through a whole mission to convince a cyndaquil to get into the water. If so then thats rediculous just push him i when hes not looking and run. Or be an idiot and take 100 years to talk him into it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Aquadine blocks your path... How nice :(!

eheheheh... thanks~ :)

You all doing good Work Jagold
    And the new screenies are look good ^^ with cyndaquil on it

thanks~ :)

Looking amazing, as usual. :P
    Good to hear that only 3 scripts are left! Keep up the amazing job, DJG. :)

er, well, I'm done scripting all the major events in the game, yet, thankies~ :D

wow coming along great also i didn't know it toke so long just to finsh progress 5 for beta 4 LOL com,ing along great

eheheh... sorry, see my siggy, and now it's 6. :laugh:
    yet, thanks. :)

Awesome game. kudos to you, DestiniedJagold.

erm, I forgot what 'kudos' mean, but thanks~ :)

~~~UPDATES~~~
    whoo-hoo! all major scripts done! yeah!

hey there pipz... I wanna let you all know that all 16 major scripts are done. ^^
    All that's left for me to do is to script the minor scripts, major-minor scripts, map some useless-takes time to go through-annoying maps and fix the maps' connections and warps. :)

Earlier today, I've finished mapping and scripting the Mirrored Shadow Valley.
    If you can remember, Shadow Valley was home to the quicksands, but this time in Mirrored Shadow Valley, it's now home to many, many, MANY...

rescuerangers_01-26.png
    rescuerangers_02-22.png
    rescuerangers_03-14.png

...mirrors! :laugh:

to know more what it is, or what's their purpose, or ways of annoying you, is for you to figure out when Beta 4 will come. :)

That would be all. Thankies and have a great day~

Cid

Years
  • I think this mirror thing will make you fight your own reflections (yeah, I know it's a crazy idea).
    It's just a guess, though...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • in all if you count all of your fakemon on this game djg, there would be 501 pokemon (502 if you count the mewthree im working on for my first pokemon hack series) so thats great also i think you should change the sending out thing to: <insert class> ,<insert pokemon> attacked!

or at least insert the comma!

also since lucario is a psuedo legendary and gaurdian of aura does that mean you'll insert it? maybe instead of phanphy/donphan?

~DestinedCailean

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    are you going to make any move videpos on your hack?

video as in a new trailer?
    if so, then no, maybe... when I feel like making one though, but if I do make one, then some scenes you see will spoil the fun. ^^

Nice hack here, Jagold! Mirrors, eh? Strange, but cool.
    Also, do you want me to make a Banner to advertise your hack?

thankies, and er, if you wish. :)

What the heck is with the mirrors. Please tell me its a mirror maze!

well, it's a mountain maze with mirrors.

I think this mirror thing will make you fight your own reflections (yeah, I know it's a crazy idea).
    It's just a guess, though...

awww... you spoiled it! :(
    oh well... no harm done. :D

in all if you count all of your fakemon on this game djg, there would be 501 pokemon (502 if you count the mewthree im working on for my first pokemon hack series) so thats great also i think you should change the sending out thing to: <insert class> ,<insert pokemon> attacked!

or at least insert the comma!

also since lucario is a psuedo legendary and gaurdian of aura does that mean you'll insert it? maybe instead of phanphy/donphan?

~DestinedCailean

five hundred what?!? o.O
    Lucario will still be in the 'maybe' mode. :)

How do I open an IPS file?

read the rules on how to apply patches.

~~~UPDATES~~~
    getting hungry... LUNCH TIME!

Elow! I'm done mapping two minor maps though, and scripting some events.
    Here are screenies of a major-minor event in Chapter 2. ^^

rescuerangers_01-27.png
    rescuerangers_03-15.png
    rescuerangers_04-9.png

Special thanks to emocresselia from YouTube of making the battle sprite and Benevolent Wings for the OverWorld Sprite, I welcome you to Felinar, another guardian.
    The battle sprite will be secret for now. ;)

Thankies and have a great day~

Years
  • wow...this hack looks really really pretty.
    I LIKE.
    the screenshots are cool too, so it's kinda like dungeon, but way hotter and has a better story?
    that regirock bug looks sinister......
    keep it up ^_^

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Yay! New Fakemon!
    But what I don't like is fighting the mirrors... But it's cool.

Also you said Felinar is in Chapter 2. So that means that the before-credits boss is in Mirrored Shadow Valley?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back