• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
~Updates~
2j0dt2o.jpg
Nic's OW has been finalized!
5l2m1t.jpg
Just some random event.
2rho2vd.jpg
And I updated Sis' event 'cause I forgot to add the Running Shoes xD

Nic - Knock - Sis
Say that ten times, fast~ xD

Originally, yes, that was the plan (minus the cutscene part).
But eh, the lazyness struck me, so, oh well~

>:/

Main reason SkyLine died is because I couldn't think of other stories that were outside the realm of the Ruby Destiny series, so...SkyLine dived down and died. =/

About Brock, the color change was unintentional. FireRed OW palletes are very different from Ruby's, so yeah.

That would actually be pretty fun to script. xD

The main reason why it goes inactive is because there's no beta for people to report to me some bugs or other things. That, and there are also better hacks/mods around. :P

I'm not good at music though, plus, music editing is kinda low on the priority, unless I needed to add some music for a certain event that would fit that event.
But I'll think about it.

I don't think there's no need for me to do that, since this game isn't really in the same universe of where the game actually takes place.
...then again, Blue being a gym leader cancels that reasoning of mine...
...aw heck, I'll deal with that later. :P
Good grief Jagold, what kind of monster are you to tell us to say Nick-Knock-Sis ten times fast? >:/

At this rate, I'm pretty sure that the rival count will surpass the Krillin owned count, so looking forward to that :P

And on a side note, it's always good to see a modest hacker these days. Don't worry bro, you're doing just fine, keep up the great work. Also, a part of me hopes that the gym leader theme song changes, because at some stages, the pitch is so high that it really gets to your ears, especially if you're wearing headphones....

Finally guys, if Jagold uses my idea of fighting every single rival in the game as a wave, just like the bridge encounter in X and Y, just know that I'm sorry(not really >:D)

Good luck!

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
Holy crumpets, this looks sweet!

I really enjoyed Life of Guardians, so I'll be looking forward to this one

and yes i am aware i can download it now but id rather wait until the maingame is finiiiiiiished because i'm a lazy butt tart

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years

and yes i am aware i can download it now but id rather wait until the maingame is finiiiiiiished because i'm a lazy butt tart

I want to play the full game as well and you are aware, but there's no download yet. lol

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
Years

I want to play the full game as well and you are aware, but there's no download yet. lol
I might be wrong but maybe Whyvile was thinking of LoG(whether consciously or subconsciously :p) when he was making that post?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this latest installment of the ruby destiny series xD whenever the first beta comes out

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
I might be wrong but maybe Whyvile was thinking of LoG(whether consciously or subconsciously :p) when he was making that post?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this latest installment of the ruby destiny series xD whenever the first beta comes out

Here, children, we see the wild Whyvile's intelligence run completely dry. As always.

Years
Am I the only one that noticed weird, random writings appearing next to my name on the top right of the screen? O_O

Anyways Jagold, if there's one thing which I really hope for, it's that the final battle does not scream "HAX". I mean the way Rayquaza can take a +4 stabbed Ice beam literally scares the living hell out of me. And don't get me started with the other dragons in the final battle. It's almost as if I am forced to pray to the hax god by hitting one hit KO moves like Sheer Cold and use the ever present Perish Song. Are you by any chance planning on doing that in the final battle of this game? I for one hope so you don't :/. But your choice....

Finally time to ask you a question to keep this thread a tad bit active as it already is, but will the female/male protagonist enter the rival count as well? Just curious :3

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Am I the only one that noticed weird, random writings appearing next to my name on the top right of the screen? O_O
If you were active in other parts of Pokecommunity you would know it's a welcoming message. ;)

Anyways Jagold, if there's one thing which I really hope for, it's that the final battle does not scream "HAX". I mean the way Rayquaza can take a +4 stabbed Ice beam literally scares the living hell out of me. And don't get me started with the other dragons in the final battle. It's almost as if I am forced to pray to the hax god by hitting one hit KO moves like Sheer Cold and use the ever present Perish Song. Are you by any chance planning on doing that in the final battle of this game? I for one hope so you don't :/. But your choice....

Finally time to ask you a question to keep this thread a tad bit active as it already is, but will the female/male protagonist enter the rival count as well? Just curious :3
Depending on which Pokemon used the Ice Beam.

Years

If you were active in other parts of Pokecommunity you would know it's a welcoming message. ;)

Depending on which Pokemon used the Ice Beam.
Well, Lapras doesn't have THAT horrible special attack to do little to no damage to Rayquaza with a +4 stabbed Ice beam, hence me saying what I said in the first place....

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Jagold, if there's one thing which I really hope for, it's that the final battle does not scream "HAX". Are you by any chance planning on doing that in the final battle of this game? I for one hope so you don't :/. But your choice....

I'm not sure, but I definitely won't go that route if I can. Unless I can suddenly change or add something in the story, then I think that I will.

In short though, I am not sure yet.

Finally time to ask you a question, will the female/male protagonist enter the rival count as well? Just curious :3

No.
I'm too lazy to add a compare to the gender and differentiate their speeches. :P

Years
I'm not sure, but I definitely won't go that route if I can. Unless I can suddenly change or add something in the story, then I think that I will.

In short though, I am not sure yet.

No.
I'm too lazy to add a compare to the gender and differentiate their speeches. :P
Wow... I must say Jagold, I'm surprised that you're considered as one of the best hackers even after being so amazingly lazy :P. I just find it amazing how you managed to put 3 amazing hacks with a lot a good content and be lazy at the same time :P. But that's not important... As long you deliver, it won't matter how lazy you are... Keep it up I guess....

Last edited:

Boured

The Guildmaster
Years

Well that's your opinion I like final bosses because the test the trainers or pokemon in rescue rangers to try to surpass the challenge plus it is a lot more rewarding when you hear it's fainting cry ah the sweet sound of the fainting cry

Years
Yes if this is what we get when he is lazy what would it be like if he went all out?
You must be new to Pokecommunity. Allow me to state an important rule. Do not double post, or in your case, triple post. It's against the rules... But hey, I never said that others have to believe what I say to Jagold. Just stating my opinion chico! *Walks away slowly*...

Boured

The Guildmaster
Years
Sorry I am new to pokecommunity thank you for telling me that never again will I do that :3
And everyone has there opinion and I respect your opinion

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
DJG hmu with a link when it's complete I haven't finished your series but I've played a lil bit of both and they're amazing.

Back