• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
  • Oups, I have another question : I wonder if I have the right version of Reign of Legends (yes I'm going to play them all xD) because I saw a vid where everything is the same as what I have... except the sprites...? (which are just awesome in the vid I saw xD). For example, on the vid staravia is spreading its wings whereas in my version it is just like diamond and pearl...

Edit : Aggh, double post, sorry

Edit2 : Ah ok... In fact, there is 4 versions instead of 3, I don't know why the 4th isn't on this thread, I had to go on the original thread… But it doesn't seem I can use my save, too bad… (but thats ok, I only was at the 2nd gym.) You should add the 4th version to this thread too, to avoid confusion ;)

Edit3 : oh, but I can use the savestate in fact ? Weird…

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Oups, I have another question : I wonder if I have the right version of Reign of Legends (yes I'm going to play them all xD) because I saw a vid where everything is the same as what I have... except the sprites...? (which are just awesome in the vid I saw xD). For example, on the vid staravia is spreading its wings whereas in my version it is just like diamond and pearl...

Edit : Aggh, double post, sorry

Edit2 : Ah ok... In fact, there is 4 versions instead of 3, I don't know why the 4th isn't on this thread, I had to go on the original thread… But it doesn't seem I can use my save, too bad… (but thats ok, I only was at the 2nd gym.) You should add the 4th version to this thread too, to avoid confusion ;)

Edit3 : oh, but I can use the savestate in fact ? Weird…

The 'version 4' in the original thread is an old version. I suggest you download the latest '2014 version' patch in the first post of this thread, since it has updated sprites and bug fixes. :3

Years
  • The 'version 4' in the original thread is an old version. I suggest you download the latest '2014 version' patch in the first post of this thread, since it has updated sprites and bug fixes. :3
    Oh, so the version I downloaded first is the good version in fact ? Haha, I wondered about that because I saw that sprites weren't the same, thank you ! :D

Years
  • Wow, I don't know whats happening but I suddenly arrived in the johto region (what?) which doesn't appear on the map, I saw Jimmy's house but when I enter there it asks "would you like to come in ?" : when I answer yes, it returns me to the first city, and when I answer no and go upstairs, the room is glitchy... The hack is completed, so I presume it isn't because the Johto region isn't complete...

Edit : oh, I'm playing 1st ruby destiny by the way.

Edit2 : all houses are glitchy, where am I ? xD

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Wow, I don't know whats happening but I suddenly arrived in the johto region (what?) which doesn't appear on the map, I saw Jimmy's house but when I enter there it asks "would you like to come in ?" : when I answer yes, it returns me to the first city, and when I answer no and go upstairs, the room is glitchy... The hack is completed, so I presume it isn't because the Johto region isn't complete...

That's weird. What game are you playing again?

Years
  • Wow, I don't know whats happening but I suddenly arrived in the johto region (what?) which doesn't appear on the map, I saw Jimmy's house but when I enter there it asks "would you like to come in ?" : when I answer yes, it returns me to the first city, and when I answer no and go upstairs, the room is glitchy... The hack is completed, so I presume it isn't because the Johto region isn't complete...

Sounds like a patching issue. You're playing Reign of Legends, right? Try patching again.

Years
  • I didn't use a tool to patch it, I'm using myboy on android.
    Well, it's not game breaking (I think), so it will be okay. But question : Johto is really included in the hack ? Because it doesn't show up on the map...

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Reign of Legends needs to be remade the story is so good! It would be sweet if you or someone else (with your permission of course) could graphically remake it.
    ... If only i new how :s
    p.s. loved all 5 of your hacks, my favorite is LoG though. ((:

Years
  • Yes I agree with byambi too, there should be a remake of reign of legend,It was really a cool hack ever made before!

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Reign of Legends needs to be remade the story is so good! It would be sweet if you or someone else (with your permission of course) could graphically remake it.
    ... If only i new how :s
    p.s. loved all 5 of your hacks, my favorite is LoG though. ((:

Yes I agree with byambi too, there should be a remake of reign of legend,It was really a cool hack ever made before!

Remaking RoL? I'll think about it. In the mean time, anyone can remake the RD series. I don't really mind.

Anyway...

x96FoGP.png

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Remaking RoL? I'll think about it. In the mean time, anyone can remake the RD series. I don't really mind.

Anyway...

x96FoGP.png

Yeah, I have plans for LoG. Not really a remake, but a touch-up. (mainly grammar corrections. ^_^)

So you did progress! That's good news!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    what is the difference in the 4 puzzles of fate, story-wise? i've checked 2 and they're different, but before i commit i wanna know if there's different endings or anything else to worry about.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • what is the difference in the 4 puzzles of fate, story-wise? i've checked 2 and they're different, but before i commit i wanna know if there's different endings or anything else to worry about.

Which game? Was that Rescue Rangers?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Sweet so there is a chance that RoL will be remade. Can't wait for it. I know it won't come out anytime soon but my hype is to real for it I'll just play the waiting game ((:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    So you did progress! That's good news!

Still slow. Too busy in real life, but eh, at least I got something done.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what is the difference in the 4 puzzles of fate, story-wise? i've checked 2 and they're different, but before i commit i wanna know if there's different endings or anything else to worry about.

Just the ending. You can watch all four endings on YouTube.

Sweet so there is a chance that RoL will be remade. Can't wait for it. I know it won't come out anytime soon but my hype is to real for it I'll just play the waiting game ((:

I'll probably be dead before I can even start. Who knows? ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    I got the max revives ready ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    To stay relevant to the post.. Ohmargerd br0ken timeline is awsommme can't wait for the next update.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Still slow. Too busy in real life, but eh, at least I got something done.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just the ending. You can watch all four endings on YouTube.

I'll probably be dead before I can even start. Who knows? ^_^
    well that's kind of a sad set of endings, but breatharna is the one i'll go for i think.

Also on another note: i was dinking around with the rom, replacing broken attacks, etc, when i realized Sprinify had blastoise's sprite.

I was honestly kind of hoping that there would be a better ending, like in the official games, where you choose to come back and can continue the game.

Back