• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ruby Red

Should I have Johto Starters or Otherwise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
    what happened to your screens?

I renamed the album they were in on Photobucket so the URL changed but i got them back up

UPDATES:
    I know some people may be getting sick of this but...
    I'm changing the story line again!
    You will still be playing as Gold or Crystal but you will travel through a newly discovered region! The Haltar Region!
    The first post will be updated

I've also got some new screens here:
    Credits to Pounder_Zeikuu for the Trees!
    Pokémon Ruby Red
    Pokémon Ruby Red

These two are showing New Bark Town! Where you shall start!

Pokémon Ruby Red

This shows a Chansey Plush in your Room! Chansey Plush still in need text...

Pokémon Ruby Red
    Pokémon Ruby Red

These both show Genthal Town the First Town in the Haltar Region!
    Although it won't be the first you visit! Also showing off the New Text Box for everything but signs and such!

Credits:
    UltramasterBDX - Textbox
    Pounder_Zeikku - Trees, Grass, and the according Palette

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    So this is Pokemon Ruby Red...?
    Hmm... *takes in the coolness*
    I like the story and the screenshots
    I hope Progression goes smoothly...

Have fun... Avatar Ryan...

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
    Years
    i'm so sorry and enbarrassed cause my puter lost all files then i lost net then blah blah blah then forgot bout this entire site and i'll help if it's needed mayn i'm really really sorry x10000

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Todoroki said:
    I don't know if you know this but in Pokemon fire Red there is a place
    called five island

also the leader of Team Rocket is GIOVANNI

well after you defect him and obtian the 8th badge in Fire Red
    then Team Rocket has no leader

or does team rocket have a new leader?

in five island there is the Rocket hideout after Team Rocket runs away on the computer is this...

A report with graphs and text is on the PC monitor. The Influence of Magnetic Waves on POKéMON Evolution .........too difficult to understand

that reminded me of Pokemon GOLD and the lake of rage when the magickarp are focused into Evolotion

then after you beat pokemon fire red go to the place with the guy who gives you the sappire he saids this.....

What, you again? You You're not GIOVANNI's kid, are you? No, that can't be right! GIOVANNI's kid has red hair. You don't have any reasons for bugging me. Leave me alone!

wait... Red hair the only one in the games with red hair in the game is SLIVER
    GOIVANNI'S kid?

that told me SLIVER is GOIVANNI's son and the leader of Team Rocket

why because you don't vs SLIVER when Team Rocket is around and after you save Kurt Sliver battles you and saids Team Rocket is the worst because they Failed...

So i thick you should have Sliver in your hack and mention thats he is the leaderf team rocket
    kinda off topic.but doesn'the say that even if your a girl

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
    kinda off topic.but doesn'the say that even if your a girl
    Actually this post wasn't when this thread was the orignal

i'm so sorry and enbarrassed cause my puter lost all files then i lost net then blah blah blah then forgot bout this entire site and i'll help if it's needed mayn i'm really really sorry x10000
    Don't worry Haxy!
    It'll be okay!

But this is beside the point
    any mods tht see this can i get this thread locked, cause it is out-of-date...

Back