• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ruby Version - Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    1 thing I don't get..why is a "Pikachu Edition" in a snowy environment? :/

austin_pika

Map Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    It looks great! I wonder why it's a snowy environment also. I made you a userbar, I sent it in a PM.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    1 thing I don't get..why is a "Pikachu Edition" in a snowy environment? :/
    I just figured that it's something nice and different, and would make people think. A new idea just came to mind....

It looks great! I wonder why it's a snowy environment also. I made you a userbar, I sent it in a PM.
    Yeah, thanks for that. I'll add it next time I'm not busy :-D

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    This is still open? lmao.
    I thought I asked for it to be closed.
    I'll go do that again now.

..and for anyone who just maybe say this thread for the first time, I have restarted the hack and plan to add different changes and features, but trying to keep the same basic overview at the same time. I plan on making a new thread for it soon. A new name probably will for that, but idk right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back