• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Rumours

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Okay, there was always the Mossdeep Space Center/Deoxys one, but something else my brother's friend told us was that if you maxed out the playtime clock on Emerald the Trick Master would return with one more challenge to beat and gift you the Old Sea Map so you would go get Mew. We never even bothered with that tbh because we preferred to restart and play the journey again rather than sit around and do nothing after everything was complete.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I remember an rumour that MissingNo was the removed fourth legendary bird and if you put it in the daycare it unscrambles the pixels and you get it's true form.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I honestly don't think the button mashing could really be considered a rumour, since... well I imagine pretty much everyone has done it at one point or another. I remember I always used to hold the a button and lower the screen on my GBA SP whenever I was trying to capture a legendary. And if it ever worked I'd just use that as the reason haha. But yeah, I don't really consider it a rumour, whether it's mashing the a button, holding the b button, or breakdancing while pressing every button at once ;)

Other than that, definitely some interesting ones :o HM06 Jump's the best yo!

Back