• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    You can get a Thunderstone from him if you go back to 1.2, or just get one on the Kalahari Mines

ASpider

Amber Dev
    Years
  • I am really enjoying this fangame. The music is fantastic, the gameplay is good (although a bit on the grindy side sometimes), and the art-style has really grown on me. I did not like the fakemon designs when I saw them as screenshots, but seeing them animated has made them grow on me quite a bit.

Good job.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Hey ,I'm having trouble finding where the 3rd gym leader is ,could anyone help me
    Also; 1.Does krosbeak have a back sprite while in battle ?
    2.Is Burspine's evolution available yet ?

Thanks
    I searched in the dry and wet zone but I couldn't find the gym leader
    help needed

Years
  • I searched in the dry and wet zone but I couldn't find the gym leader
    help needed
    I'm not at the gym leader yet, but for the other 2 questions:
    Krosbeak uses Rybeak's backsprite.
    Burspine evolves at level 40, but it has no sprites so trying to evolve it may cause bugs.

Last edited:

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • The dancer guy in the city that has the blue bug pokemon everywhere doesn't recognize my Nimbian. It doesn't even give you the option to choose yes or no when he asks you if you have one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    I'm not at the gym leader yet, but for the other 2 questions:
    Krosbeak uses Rybeak's backsprite.
    Burspine evolves at level 40, but it has no sprites so trying to evolve it may cause bugs.

Thanks,
    To let the Pok?mon get away once its the hook during fishing just press the up arrow key

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    when you hook the pkmn wait for the bar to fill up till that arrow on the side bar
    then press the up arrow.
    Did that help ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    It is possible to evolve Olvee to Sandeon right now? (Also I'm still asking about the Shiny Chance here)

Years
  • It is possible to evolve Olvee to Sandeon right now? (Also I'm still asking about the Shiny Chance here)

The new evolutions availble are Windeon, Ironeon and Veneon.
    Don't know shiny chance, its probably just like in canon games. However very few Pok?mon even has a shiny form at the moment so you were very lucky to find one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    New version again. Fixed the Nimbian guy, a bunch of tile errors, added a few more sprites, and fixed some other bugs I found myself.

RAR:
    https://mega.nz/#!4sYAgaBa!J4tgEmbSU02w7e9VLNWrxNeG4GPG_W3moZ3HyGWnt64

ZIP:
    https://mega.nz/#!sgQEBArR!ZjAJAS7IrdPyIUX51CM4WQtttV3FPqg1gC0We7RPB_Q

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I found a cause for some of the lag. There was a function in Essentials that was making the game run a lot worse after encryption. I updated the links above to include the version with the fix.

Last edited:
    Back