• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: SacredFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • I

1. I would get custom OW's but I have no idea how someone should look or not. D:

2. Thanks for the error report. Only one error remains unfixed now. One question though, where is that camper/hiker? xD I couldn't find him so far.

Spoiler:

Reply:
    1. I don't get what you mean here.

2. Go to Advance Trainer and go to Trainer 08E.
    There you go, that's the Hiker/Camper Trainer.
    Now all you need to do is to change the Trainer Class, from Camper to Hiker.

3. Wreck Badge will be the best in my opinion.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I like the game.
    You banners are cool... but i must speak truth!
    EVERY BANNER IS THE SAME EXECPT DIFFERENT BG AND SPRITE Grrrr. Glad thats out of my head! So um every youtube vid i saw had the original charizard video y?

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Nice CSS. :) Need a Navigation Bar? ;)

Sure, that'd be nice. ^_^

Reply:
    1. I don't get what you mean here.

2. Go to Advance Trainer and go to Trainer 08E.
    There you go, that's the Hiker/Camper Trainer.
    Now all you need to do is to change the Trainer Class, from Camper to Hiker.

3. Wreck Badge will be the best in my opinion.

1. Lol, I forgot what I meant but anyways, did you mean an OW for the player or other people?

2. Thanks :P

3. Wreck Badge it is.

I like the game.
    You banners are cool... but i must speak truth!
    EVERY BANNER IS THE SAME EXECPT DIFFERENT BG AND SPRITE Grrrr. Glad thats out of my head! So um every youtube vid i saw had the original charizard video y?

LOL I think your cap locks button was stuck for a sec. :P

What do you mean it 'had the original charizard video'? You mean the titlescreen?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    influenced? your mom gets INFLUENCED by Team Rocket? That doesn't really make sense. You can't just say influenced. You have to actually say influenced to DO something or influenced in a certain way. In any case I am gonna try out your hack cause it looks ok :)

</grammar nazi>

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • how about the Sharp badge :D

Oh, I already made it the Wreck Badge. Plus, I don't see how a Sharp Badge would make sense. o-O

influenced? your mom gets INFLUENCED by Team Rocket? That doesn't really make sense. You can't just say influenced. You have to actually say influenced to DO something or influenced in a certain way. In any case I am gonna try out your hack cause it looks ok :)

</grammar nazi>

Oh no! You said 'gonna'! That isn't proper mister. :P Man, it does suck to be a grammar nazi towards yourself. You have truly disappointed the grammar Nazis across the world. They are all very sad. :( </Mini-Grammar Nazi?> Lol, j/k.

Well I fixed it. Oh and I kill Nazi's on Call of Duty, so watch out. D:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • 1. I mean by OWs for the Main Characters, (Eg Ashley, Josh, Gym Leaders, and Score if he's alive.) and the Hero too.

2. No problem.

It would be awesome if those OWs are inserted.

Good luck.

Somebody has offered to create some OWs for the hack. If they're good enough, I'll use the OW's for those characters. If not, I'll insert HG/SS OWs. ^_^

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Updates!:
    Well I started mapping out more of Voltaire City. I should have it fully mapped by today. Still, that's only half the job. I still have to script about 6 scenes. And that's just outside the city. Inside the Team Rocket Headquarters, there's going to be a lot of hungry grunts waiting.

Here's a couple screens of Pre-Voltaire City:
    Pokémon: SacredFire

Progress on Beta 2.0 is going very well. I learned how to use camera movements so you should expect to see some of that in this beta. I also will start to incorporate some level scripts that people were telling me to make. Graphic-wise, Beta 2.0 will include an edited title screen, some new tiles, new OWs and new palette changes. Also, Beta 2.0 should have no bugs from Beta 1.0 if you choose to restart.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Looks like this hack is coming along well :P Very unique if I say so myself. Although I must ask, how do you intend to edit the titlescreen?

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Finished the OWs and trainer sprite for SCORE and ZENITH.

Use the custom palette for SCORE's OW and Palette 6 for ZENITH. That is, IF you like them.

Last edited:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Looks like this hack is coming along well :P Very unique if I say so myself. Although I must ask, how do you intend to edit the titlescreen?

^-^ It is. I'm getting a lot of things done each day. As for the titlescreen, I did this but I'm going to re-do it.

I must say the logo looks like an official one. O-o

Finished the OWs and trainer sprite for SCORE and ZENITH.

Use the custom palette for SCORE's OW and Palette 6 for ZENITH. That is, IF you like them.

Woah, these look good! I'll insert these for sure. ^-^

Thanks a lot for this, you'll definitely get major credit for this.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Lol, I meant what program did ya use but its looking good though :P btw, guess whose about to win hack of the week :D

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Lol, I meant what program did ya use but its looking good though :P btw, guess whose about to win hack of the week :D

I used a couple programs for that titlescreen.
    UnlZ
    Photoshop
    Paint
    A Hex Editor
    NTME
    VBA

Lol, *raises hand in victory*
    Nah, it's way too early. :P

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Woah, these look good! I'll insert these for sure. ^-^

Thanks a lot for this, you'll definitely get major credit for this.
    Yeah, whatever. :P

Just tell me if you want me to make OWs of anything else (e.g Ashley).
    I'll just ram my pc for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back