• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: SacredFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • LOL because my dad said that I used it for too long everyday, which was kind of true. I start using it at 3:00 and end at about 10:00-11:00.

What can I say? The internet is addicting.

OMG! 7-8 hours! You guys sure don't care about Grades, don't ya?

Anyways, nice updates, but if I were you, I'll snatch the laptop or tell them
    that I have the release for my hack or something like that...
    I'm sure you can put it through. I wouldn't want to dissappoint
    your fans if I were you.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • OMG! 7-8 hours! You guys sure don't care about Grades, don't ya?

your fans if I were you.
    Lol Ruka, generally that's not how parents work :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Well Ruka I do agree with psychicboy xD
    And by the way... 7-8 hours? It's normal... On the weekends I usually spend more then 10 hours...
    (You guys should have 2 notebooks as I have xD xD)

Anyways now to be on topic... Sharp how far are ya with the new ROM?

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • OMG! 7-8 hours! You guys sure don't care about Grades, don't ya?

your fans if I were you.

In my introduction, I said 'Education is my top priority'. XD I care a ton about my grades. I get pissed when a teacher gives me under a 90, but that's just me.

I'm thinking of sneaking the laptop, putting SacredFire on a flashdrive and then working on it here, but I'll have to be quick and stealthy. =P

Well Ruka I do agree with psychicboy xD
    And by the way... 7-8 hours? It's normal... On the weekends I usually spend more then 10 hours...
    (You guys should have 2 notebooks as I have xD xD)

Anyways now to be on topic... Sharp how far are ya with the new ROM?

LOL 10 hours nice. I swear, when I'm online, an hour goes by in a couple minutes. I would look up and it'll be 4:30. A couple minutes later, its 6:45 and I'm like 'Wtf how?!'

I'd love to have 2 notebooks. :O I could just whip out the other lol. The ROM I'm hacking now is going smoothly. I don't think I'm losing much progress. =P

-I shall not disappoint my fans-

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Chocolate-covered Updates!:
    Surprisingly, I'm still making progress. =O

NOTE: Does spoil.
    Spoiler:

Christmas is around the corner! I can already smell that Xbox.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Lol Ruka, generally that's not how parents work :P
    Wrong, when I really want my stuff, they'll give it to me in a matter of seconds or minutes.

In my introduction, I said 'Education is my top priority'. XD I care a ton about my grades. I get pissed when a teacher gives me under a 90, but that's just me.

I'm thinking of sneaking the laptop, putting SacredFire on a flashdrive and then working on it here, but I'll have to be quick and stealthy. =P

LOL 10 hours nice. I swear, when I'm online, an hour goes by in a couple minutes. I would look up and it'll be 4:30. A couple minutes later, its 6:45 and I'm like 'Wtf how?!'

LOL, don't you look at your Toolbar? It shows you the time.
    And pffft. Who needs Notebooks, I don't use them at all.
    Wow... 10 hours... 4 hours is enough for a young rich person for me.
    And you know where the Laptop is? Geez, your parents do fail at hiding stuff, do they?
    (My parents get an F for hiding my PSP and NDS)

And look for the underlined parts. You get pissed when you get under 90? That's... well...
    In my school 80 out of 100+ is A, 67 to 79 is B, 50 to 66 is C, and 49 and below is D, which is fail.

Anyways, the updates are sweet, but you should consider inserting the OWs that Nika made.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Wrong, when I really want my stuff, they'll give it to me in a matter of seconds or minutes.

LOL, don't you look at your Toolbar? It shows you the time.
    And pffft. Who needs Notebooks, I don't use them at all.
    Wow... 10 hours... 4 hours is enough for a young rich person for me.
    And you know where the Laptop is? Geez, your parents do fail at hiding stuff, do they?
    (My parents get an F for hiding my PSP and NDS)

And look for the underlined parts. You get pissed when you get under 90? That's... well...
    In my school 80 out of 100+ is A, 67 to 79 is B, 50 to 66 is C, and 49 and below is D, which is fail.

Anyways, the updates are sweet, but you should consider inserting the OWs that Nika made.

Lmao, time flys when you're online. And I'm pretty sure I know where it's at, but I'm waiting for the right moment. That laptop takes so long to boot up (Vista). D=

An 80 is an A!? Holy crap. Everyone there should be getting A's then. Even the slow students at my school can manage an 80 if they're lucky. But, I'm guessing the grading policies are different.

Lol silly me, I tried inserting the OWs over Zenith, but the frame number 4 and on look like new frames, but they're just copies of the same image. Like 0 = 4, 1 = 5, 2 = 6, 3 = 7. (If I'm not mistaken), so I had to start all over. I'm planning to insert him over the Green Policeman guy. I only use the blue policeman guy. =D On the 3rd floor you meet a new character based on a person here at PC, for teh lulz.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Updates!:

I made a new theme for the thread! This time, the star is Modern Warfare 2. Just a little information for those who might not know what it is...Modern Warfare 2 is a game that comes out in a few hours for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. It IS the most anticipated game of the year. Check out the 1st page of this thread. Hooray!

(Lol @ my crap-quality themes)

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Why I think this is a cheap copy of Shiny gold?

I'm sorry for the comment, but you should to change the tiles and the palettes to look more original, hehe. Don't ofense u_u , is a simple comment.

Well, good luck ^w^!

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • No one cares! MOAR BETA NOW! :P lol
    Lmaoooo.

Why I think this is a cheap copy of Shiny gold?

I'm sorry for the comment, but you should to change the tiles and the palettes to look more original, hehe. Don't ofense u_u , is a simple comment.

Well, good luck ^w^!

I don't see how similar tiles and palettes mean the game is a copy but ok.
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess. O_o Thanks though. ^-^

EDIT: I'll be playing Modern Warfare 2 for the entire day today, and some of tomorrow so expect no updates. :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wtf is with your thread? Are you selling ad space, or what? I don't like the random, unrelated background.

Your storyline confuses me. Suddenly your mother has had enough of Team Rocket? That's just a bit redundant.

I'm not a huge fan of it visually, either. Those red flowers are so bright. Also, what's with all the style mixing? 4th gen. trees, 3rd gen. grass, I see a 2nd gen. berry tree as well. Then the pokemon center and mart are 4th gen style as well. It all just doesn't blend well.
    The way the short grass tiles is much too square. All the tall blades are in perfect little lines, which just doesn't look natural. I recommend doing a 4-tile arrangement like in FireRed, or at the very least, a checkerboard pattern of two alternating tiles.

I have to admit, though, those interiors are beautiful.

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • Wtf is with your thread? Are you selling ad space, or what? I don't like the random, unrelated background.

Your storyline confuses me. Suddenly your mother has had enough of Team Rocket? That's just a bit redundant.

I'm not a huge fan of it visually, either. Those red flowers are so bright. Also, what's with all the style mixing? 4th gen. trees, 3rd gen. grass, I see a 2nd gen. berry tree as well. Then the pokemon center and mart are 4th gen style as well. It all just doesn't blend well.
    The way the short grass tiles is much too square. All the tall blades are in perfect little lines, which just doesn't look natural. I recommend doing a 4-tile arrangement like in FireRed, or at the very least, a checkerboard pattern of two alternating tiles.

kenji its not your hack, he can put what he wants for the background(maybe he likes that game...)
    why cant he put the tiles like he wants?
    The storyline is fine, he doesnt have to change it.

Years
  • kenji its not your hack, he can put what he wants for the background(maybe he likes that game...)
    why cant he put the tiles like he wants?
    The storyline is fine, he doesnt have to change it.
    Wtf is your problem? :\ I just said I didn't like it. I never once said he has to change anything, and the only thing I even recommended changing is the grass tile placement. Some people would consider that a mapping error, as grass of that style is generally used in a pattern rather than one repeating tile.

And the storyline? I said it confused me. I have no idea how the hell you read that as "LOL THIS STORY SUCKS CHANGE IT NOW." :\

You clearly have no understanding of the concept of constructive criticism. I say what I don't like about it, and he can choose whether to listen to me if he believes my concerns are valid, or ignore me if he thinks that I'm wrong and it's perfect the way it is.

Are you implying that I shouldn't respond to other people's threads if I'm not going to mindlessly worship them, leave generic supportive comments, or beg for a beta version? Because that's vibe I'm getting from you.

btw, don't respond to that last thing here. No need to spam up his thread any more. VM/PM me.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years

Fixed. :)

I have no other way to word it. o-O

Thanks, but I won't be able to please everyone. I can, however, lower the brightness on the flowers and make more grass tiles. :D

Thanks.

maybe he likes that game...

I love that game. The campaign is epic and the online gameplay is amazing. :D

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    hey, not sure if these 2 bugs have been reported:
    1. in advance map terms, there's 1 spot on cygnus path that should be labeled as "C"(walkable), but is labeled as "0"(unwalkable).
    yeah, not so bad, but there's one other
    2. in the 1st ACTUAL entrance to mt. cygnus, you can't turn around back through the door, even though there is another way back to Twinsplit Town.

Glitch.

maybe making a comeback
    Years
  • hey, not sure if these 2 bugs have been reported:
    1. in advance map terms, there's 1 spot on cygnus path that should be labeled as "C"(walkable), but is labeled as "0"(unwalkable).
    yeah, not so bad, but there's one other
    2. in the 1st ACTUAL entrance to mt. cygnus, you can't turn around back through the door, even though there is another way back to Twinsplit Town.
    0 is for going up stairs and changing from ex. C - 8. 0 is passable.1 is not passable.
    im not very good at explaining things but what im trying to get at is 0 is passable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back