• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I played the game until the third Gym demo end . It was goood really dissapointed thouhg cause on youtube i saw some one play way more two years ago. So i tought it was finished .

but really good game

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Only started this game but loving it so far - looking forward to the full release. Keep up the great work 😄

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    Hi! Does anyone know where I can get the Gracedia flower? I tried the empty pot in Mangue Tower but it wasn't there :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    can someone tell me where i can download the hack cus i dont have any download options here

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Is it really worth it to enter the Discord?
    Does the developer still inform you guys about updates or is it a dead place? Any beta on these years of development?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Yes the creator is still working on the hack and posts updates on Discord. But it's nowhere near completion yet as there's no word on a release date.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Any way to check a Pokémon's attributes? (Beauty, toughness, etc.) trying to evolve a feebas and unsure how to.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yes the creator is still working on the hack and posts updates on Discord. But it's nowhere near completion yet as there's no word on a release date.

I think it will just drop instantly, not with a release date. But of course, that's my assumption—nothing verified by the creator whatsoever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    this game has a great potential, and a big zone to plot the story
    really look forward to this

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    It's been long time since your last update, happy new year and merry Christmas, don't forget to stay healthy

Back