• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Quentix-hope

seeking completed game to play
Years
  • do you happen to know where i can find a marcargo and luxio ? also why is your discord server link is dead? and where i can find a dusk stone?

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I would like to get the game and I already have My Boy and I have fire red but I don't want to delete what I have done on fire red. Can you get 2 fire red games on My Boy? (I'm new here)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • I released a small patch that fixes a few things, and updated the thread about future plans.
    Click here for the patch, or check the main thread's Downloads section.

Last edited:

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Holy shit, this must be the hack of the year!!
    Lol really?
    Well I would be really happy if that would happen, but nah game design wise in 2019 I was a noob.
    2020's hack of the year shouldn't be Saiph.
    Maybe my new hack, Pokemon Sors, I would accept that lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    Congratulations! I'm playing your game Vytron. Btw could you tell me how to evolve Pokemon that need trading, such as Haunter to Gengar?

Lol really?
    Well I would be really happy if that would happen, but nah game design wise in 2019 I was a noob.
    2020's hack of the year shouldn't be Saiph.
    Maybe my new hack, Pokemon Sors, I would accept that lol

Any info on evolving Haunter? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    Um, excuse me sir, but how can I evolve my male kirlia into a gallade? Dawn stones bought from the pokemon center doesn't seem to work, if I select "Use" in the dawn stone options, it just return to the options menu. What do I need to do to get gallade?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Back to my original comment on TM usage, instead of just rudely telling me to look them up, you could have done so (or just used common sense) to realize your TM compatibilities are inaccurate.

Back