• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Sanctuary Version (Its back and better!)

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • So why don't you butt out of other people's quarrelations and not act like a bloody know it all

Probably because Plateman is on Sanctuary already, well that I know of atleast. Know it all? No, just a kid with a far better grammar than most people my age. Plus you have a valid point, in which case I won't go on anymore, I apologise for coming on too hard

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • So you aren't using Diamond and Pearl graphics then, so why are you using the Diamon and Pearl version map?

Well, just because he's using a Diamond and Pearl style map doesn't mean he should use Diamond and Pearl graphics, it's not like it'll clash or anything. Besides, he might be planning to upgrade the graphics later.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Nice. Might I ask what program is being used? I dont see why cascade took such offense although if my art was picked on id up and leave the forums/where ever it was being picked on at but wouldnt abandon the project. It looks nice and I like sableyes prevo. Goodwork and keep it up ^.^

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • People, this whole project is being made in RPG Maker XP. That's what he uses to map, create the battle system, and everything else.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Lol, your "buddy" Plateman thinks otherwise.

https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58510826/

:shocked:

Okay, this is getting way crazy >.> Now two people donating things and taking them away. @ Canine Munch: Try looking for Spriters/Designers that have never worked for anyone else. I got lucky with that one, found a spriter that never showed her work, yet it was amazing.

D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Okay, this is getting way crazy >.> Now two people donating things and taking them away. @ Canine Munch: Try looking for Spriters/Designers that have never worked for anyone else. I got lucky with that one, found a spriter that never showed her work, yet it was amazing.

D:
    Plateman decided a while back that he stopped designing for Sanctuary, but has just decided to take his work as of today. It's a shame, but we'll manage to continue working as we were.

Oh, and Canine Munch found some Spriters/Designers now, and at least one of them never really worked for someone else. *glares around* who, me? xD

Back