• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hi, I think I remember you? :)
Sure, feel free to give it a shot ;)

Thanks for the compliments. I actually decided that when the time comes when the second demo, I'll just be changing some things around and making sure everything's right. So I don't think I'll ever be fully retired. I'm just going to be having the most important exams of my life (so far >.<) starting next year, and I'll have to study very hard. So I should still be able to co-run this project.

Alright, no problem... Although, you'll have to tell me what to do. I'm an expert at making overworld sprites in Diamond and Pearl style, and I'm not so sure about battle sprites. Just tell me what to sprite and I'll do it if I can.

Also, I'm glad that, even if you're busy, you will stay with this project. ^.^ It would be terrible if you just quit Scarlet after all of the work you've done it, and all the work others have done for it. v.v Scarlet is one of the greatest games out there in my opinion, and I would hate to see it go. <.<

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Alright, no problem... Although, you'll have to tell me what to do. I'm an expert at making overworld sprites in Diamond and Pearl style, and I'm not so sure about battle sprites. Just tell me what to sprite and I'll do it if I can.

Also, I'm glad that, even if you're busy, you will stay with this project. ^.^ It would be terrible if you just quit Scarlet after all of the work you've done it, and all the work others have done for it. v.v Scarlet is one of the greatest games out there in my opinion, and I would hate to see it go. <.<

I have PMed you about this. And thanks for the comments :)

I've got some very bad news for you today. Lorem Ipsum, has decided to step down as the game developer, and we are now again in need of someone to take my place. I think I'll leave him to explain why he chose this to you himself.

So, until we get someone else, Pokémon Scarlet will be in a state of inactivity. I know that most of the most experienced game developers here are already involved of a project of their own, so if you have the skills and already own/used to own a project of your own, please PM me and I will let you know shortly afterwards if I'm willing to let you continue this project.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
For some reason, I'm unable to play it. :\
When ever I click the game option, it appears for like 2 seconds, then exits out with the noise an error pop-up makes. :\

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I've got some very bad news for you today. Lorem Ipsum, has decided to step down as the game developer, and we are now again in need of someone to take my place. I think I'll leave him to explain why he chose this to you himself.

So, until we get someone else, Pokémon Scarlet will be in a state of inactivity. I know that most of the most experienced game developers here are already involved of a project of their own, so if you have the skills and already own/used to own a project of your own, please PM me and I will let you know shortly afterwards if I'm willing to let you continue this project.
Oh, that's not very good.

But, I don't understand what you are asking.
You are asking for someone else to continue this project for you?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
For some reason, I'm unable to play it. :\
When ever I click the game option, it appears for like 2 seconds, then exits out with the noise an error pop-up makes. :\

Have you tried installing RMXP? And did you extract the file into one folder on your desktop? Also, if you have a Mac, it may be because of that.

Oh, that's not very good.

But, I don't understand what you are asking.
You are asking for someone else to continue this project for you?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm asking.

So, anyone who thinks they would like to continue the project should PM me, with an example of what they have worked on for their project(s) e.g a few screenshots showing off the graphics and battle system.

I will be making a topic specifying the exact details on this shortly.

So the game is done then?

I don't understand what you mean by 'done'. If you meant that the game will no longer be continued, then no, it's just that we will not be going anywhere until we find someone else to continue this game for me.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
O_o

You haven't been paying attention have you?

For several months now Houndie over there has been planning on leaving the community, but first he needed someone to continue the project after he left. He passed it on to Lorem Ipsum, but stayed on to help him along for a while. But a few days ago, Lorem quit for reasons of his own, and now Houndie needs someone new to take over, so he can leave...

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Prepare yourself - there should be a big update coming as soon as possible! This update includes new and redesigned Pokémon, and new, exclusive screenshots of the brand new graphics and sprites!

Also, don't forget to rate the thread!

Well isn't this your game?
Why don't you want to continue it?

It's not that I don't want to continue it, it's just that I don't have the time to continue it. Yuoaman did a pretty good job at explaining it.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I played the demo and it was a fun game. I got anoyed because it kept freezing while I walked though.

Fix that and speed up the battling a bit and you'll have yourself a great game.

Atomic Reactor

its not a hack. you don't need a vba to play it.
download rmxp. then you can play it i believe.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
what emu do i use to play this vba isnt working cam someone pm me and let me know
This is the wrong forum altogether. This is Game Development, not Emulation.

its not a hack. you don't need a vba to play it.
download rmxp. then you can play it i believe.
Actually, you don't need to download RPG Maker XP.
All you need is the game and you can play it.

Atomic Reactor

It says that it's missing a file called RGSS102E.dll
Any help?
~!~Miss Cow~!~

lol, that's why i said to download RMXO ;)

that way you have all those program things to play games.
It's your best bet so you don't miss anything.

Atomic Reactor

but if you wanna actually make games with it, it cost 60 bucks.
but you get all the programs and stuff for free.
eh, if you dont plan on making games, then dont worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back