• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secret Diaries(beta 2.5 graphics update)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Uhm just something i wonder about I am at the police hq and i talked to locker what do i do know? do i wait for night like luca Said? Because i cant get into the recruits room right now

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    how do i do the first trial? I have been at the training campgrounds but i dont know what to do there and ive been through that cave and battled the trainers and police officers but i find brocks brother but when i try to talk to him the game crashes when he stands next to a ditto

__fred__40

fred
    Years
    how do i do the first trial? I have been at the training campgrounds but i dont know what to do there and ive been through that cave and battled the trainers and police officers but i find brocks brother but when i try to talk to him the game crashes when he stands next to a ditto

Im sorry about that I made a mistake,I updated the downloads with the fix

In order to proceed roll back to your last save before talking to Looker in his office

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Question is there a difference between the mirror download and the regular download or is it the same version of the game?

__fred__40

fred
    Years
    Question is there a difference between the mirror download and the regular download or is it the same version of the game?

No they are the same.However some people told me that the fire red rom they were using as a base wasn't good for the patch.So I decided to provide a mirror which uses such base.I do reccomend you try to use the 1st download and then if your patcher says it's not compatibile with the fire red rom you are using as a base then try use the mirror.If even that doesn't work then consider using another fire red rom.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    I am doing the question exams at the police hq and i am on the question what does a pokemon need to megaevolve whats the answer for that one?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    Why did I try to use fire red gba USA 1.0, which was used for patching, there have been no previous failures.but it failed this time, and the patch didn't match?😢

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2023
    Yeah ive talked with locker and he send me and brocks brother of to a mission in vermillion harbour but i cant go in there

Minecraft_pe.lite

Crack head
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey your hack is amazing but one bug problem (this bug is cool tho) when i pick charmander and when the rival is gonna pick squirtle it glitches and makes me get bulbasaur now i have two starters.

__fred__40

fred
    Years
    Hey your hack is amazing but one bug problem (this bug is cool tho) when i pick charmander and when the rival is gonna pick squirtle it glitches and makes me get bulbasaur now i have two starters.

Thanks for reporting that,I fixed it and updated the downloads

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    Thanks for putting me in the credits Fred! You didn't need to, I would've been fine if you said no but thank you very much. I'm glad I could help and I'm still willing to help tbh. Keep up the dev Fred!

__fred__40

fred
    Years
    Since the release of beta 2,Manspart started to work on the graphics;
    As soon as he's done working on this aspect of the game,a Beta 2.2 will be published,allowing you to experience the game with this improved graphics while waiting for Beta 3,
    Here is a little preview of it:
    Pokémon Secret Diaries(beta 2.5 graphics update)

A massive thanks goes to Kalarie and Kyledove for granting me and Manspart access to their interior tilesets.Thank you very much :)
    Moreover I'd like to thanks the creators of all the artworks that Manspart used,a full list of credits will be published right after I publish Beta 2.2

P.S:The tree you see in some picture is still a work in progress

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
    Since the release of beta 2,Manspart started to work on the graphics;
    As soon as he's done working on this aspect of the game,a Beta 2.2 will be published,allowing you to experience the game with this improved graphics while waiting for Beta 3,
    Here is a little preview of it:

A massive thanks goes to Kalarie and Kyledove for granting me and Manspart access to their interior tilesets.Thank you very much :)
    Moreover I'd like to thanks the creators of all the artworks that Manspart used,a full list of credits will be published right after I publish Beta 2.2

P.S:The tree you see in some picture is still a work in progress

Wow looks legit! Great work

Back