• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon : Secrets & Lies

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Pokémon : Secrets & Lies

Welcome to my new comic!

Its been a while since I even attempted to make one, and this is my first comic in about 2 years! :O

Its a move away from the simple straight foward generic.

STORY BELOW
    Spoiler:

COMICS!

Volume 1 : Rookies don't Rock

Episode 1 : Escape

Credits
    The Spriters Resource.. For everything, although a few say credit isn't necassary to people personaly, I'll list them on here eventually.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ooh, pretty comic, though I'd suggest you create your own professor, just so you aren't restricted by the audiences prior knowledge of the character.

But yeah, nice looking comic so far. The speech bubbles might become a hassle though, since they take up extra space unnecessarily, and there's no idication (besides their placement), of who is speaking.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah, I haven't sprited in a while so I kinda need to get used to that.

Im editing the speech bubbles as I type!

Prof Oak will have The Greyish coloured one, and the main charachter, a red one. Other new charachters will get different coloured bubbles.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
  • A c e n d o

D: Chizzy! It's Acendo, :D

+ the spriting and everything looks spectacular.
    + the characters sprites and background objects don't seem to mesh with each other very well, the characters are small and the objects are thrice their size.
    + The bubbles are very creative and i like them.
    + Also, the episode title in the top right corner is spelled wrong (Escpae = Escape).

so far i like it, just a few minor flaws which you of course and fix.

;)

good luck.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    You should really use textbox tails. It makes it a heck of a lot easier to see who is talking. But not a bad try for your first attempt!

Back