• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Serene Crystal (V1.5.3)

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    hi I um have a question. Can you catch chikorita or Bayleef in the wild? Or do you have to choose them as your starter to obtain them?

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    hi I um have a question. Can you catch chikorita or Bayleef in the wild? Or do you have to choose them as your starter to obtain them?
    Chikorita is now only available on Kanto Route 26 and 27 during the daytime, but in the next update I'll also make it available on Route 44!

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hi it's me again with another question. How do you evolve vulpix? I know Kanto vulpix uses a fire stone and in sun and moon alolan vulpix used an ice stone. But how do you evolve vulpix in serene crystal?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Hi it's me again with another question. How do you evolve vulpix? I know Kanto vulpix uses a fire stone and in sun and moon alolan vulpix used an ice stone. But how do you evolve vulpix in serene crystal?
    Moon Stone! All info regarding learnsets and evolution methods is available in the 1.4 Changelog document for your convenience 😉

SpringtraP-MasK

Just a Artist
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I've recently beaten the og game and I've been looking for good hacks of it. about to start prism but this caught my eye with the forms alone on a discord server where the link was shared. i have to ask, do you have a doc for learnsets and is there a way to reteach moves?

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    I've recently beaten the og game and I've been looking for good hacks of it. about to start prism but this caught my eye with the forms alone on a discord server where the link was shared. i have to ask, do you have a doc for learnsets and is there a way to reteach moves?
    Thank you for your interest! Yes, there is a link on the announcment post that says "Full Changelog" which has all the movesets if you scroll down. It's 99% accurate, I will update it whenever I release the next update. There is no move reminder atm, but I am working to add one, replacing the move deleter in Blackthorn.

Days
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Is it possible to add extra pokemon? Or are you stuck at a limit? Because I would really love to capture and use a Dragapult. I would even donate to make it happen lol.

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    Is it possible to add extra pokemon? Or are you stuck at a limit? Because I would really love to capture and use a Dragapult. I would even donate to make it happen lol.
    Hi, unfortunately with the version I'm using it's only possible to have a max of 253 Pokemon (Filled up by Sylveon and Bombirdier), otherwise I just have to replace other mons but I am very happy with the dex as it is. I might include Dragapult in my next ROM but I don't think I'll put it in this one, since I don't want to replace anything.

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    Just released 1.5! Added a bunch of new things! Hope everyone will enjoy! Please make sure to stand inside a Pokémon Centre before updating, as some maps have changed, and you could otherwise be stuck in a wall.

Days
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Sigh... the only thing this hack is missing is abilities, but its enough. :(

Curious if you plan to add abilities like polished crystal 3.0 has though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    Got stuck in the 5th gym, no scape rope, dig does not work indoors, anyone can help me? Also tried using codes but none worked, really enjoying the game, specially the new gator sprites and typing, thanks in advance S2. @PeanutellaXO 1000009660.png

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi, I really like your hack and just made my account to tell you that in the version I am currently playing (v1.4) I can't use UP-GRADE to evolve my Porygon. It just gives me the options Give, Toss, Quit. I don't know if you already fixed it in v1.5 (if so, I am sorry). Have a nice day c:

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    Hi, I really like your hack and just made my account to tell you that in the version I am currently playing (v1.4) I can't use UP-GRADE to evolve my Porygon. It just gives me the options Give, Toss, Quit. I don't know if you already fixed it in v1.5 (if so, I am sorry). Have a nice day c:
    I will fix this as well, it completely went over my head as I didn't use a Porygon in any of my playtests 😭🙏

Days
    • she/her
    • Seen today
    Should all work now. Please let me know if there are any other issues! I reduced the sight of that NPC so she should only talk to you if you're right in front of her.

Back