• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Well, here is another of the Granite/Shian exclusive Pokémon xD

lookyhfi2.png

It's alright, but the sprite could use some work. The arm in back of the head bothers me a little. Something's a bit off on the left side of the face, and the arm covering the the chest could be less rigid looking. By the way, I fixed up that trainer a bit. Could still use work but,

Male.png

EDIT:

Page 5 xD Congrats.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hmm.. Maybe ask HFI if you could fix it up a bit? I like how the insertion came out xD. I think I got it spot on :P

Logan

Years
lookyhfi2.png

w-w-wild raticate..!? XD uhm well watching the sprite is has a strange straight line on both its (for us) right arm and right leg

Yeah, I will go and talk to HFI about it xD

Hey Goodies.. =) Nice Sprites going out there :P.. They are really cute~ and cool Update!

-Yasumin

Thanks

---
swabluinsertion.png

Thoughts on the above? It's the Platinum Swablu sprite that I indexed in my tutorial :P

Logan

Years
Here is a little sneak peak like update :P. Looky at these new trainer sprites xD

Youngster
NewYoungster.png

Team Galactic Grunt Female
NewTGFemale.png

Team Galactic Grunt Male
NewTGMale.png

Team Galactic Head Commander Qatar
NewTGHeadCommanderQatar.png

Thoughts please guys!

13ullseye.

Sexy Time
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 9, 2011
on the fourth sprite it looks at though hes missing an arm ....

edit: o and srry about asking to be a beta tester it says in your profile that you need them .....so i assumed that you needed them my mistake

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
all the sprites look great except as 13ullseye pointed out
the last one looks like its missing an arm

Edit:I cant wait to play this

Last edited:

Logan

Years
on the fourth sprite it looks at though hes missing an arm ....

edit: o and srry about asking to be a beta tester it says in your profile that you need them .....so i assumed that you needed them my mistake

Dude, it is pretty obvious, arm behind his back :/

all the sprites look great except as 13ullseye pointed out
the last one looks like its missing an arm

Edit:I cant wait to play this

See above :/

dude he's holding his arm on his back xD

Yup xD

Updates: None today. Well, yeah there are, but I can't be bothered to showcase them.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Those sprites look really good. ^^

I especially like the two Team Galactic ones; are those from DPPt? I can't remember ;D

Logan

Years
Those sprites look really good. ^^

I especially like the two Team Galactic ones; are those from DPPt? I can't remember ;D

Thanks Vrai, yeah I think they are the D/P/Pt sprites xD. I found them somewhere :P. I just can't remember, all I know is that I indexed and inserted them :P.

Updates:

Well, not much. Just showing off the first floor of the cave that links Lunarian and the next city :P. I need a name though :P

f_cave1m_5ec6303.png

Thoughts?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Well, not much. Just showing off the first floor of the cave that links Lunarian and the next city :P. I need a name though :P

Spoiler:

Thoughts?

^^

This is definitely one of the best maps I've ever seen sasquatchd00d make. (Can I assume that he made it?) The cave looks like it'll be really long, though.. How early is it going to be in the game? If a cave is too long in the early parts of the game, it's going to be strenuous on the players..

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I love the cave, but can't some of the ladders go up? ;) From a map view it looks very repetitive but since you would be running up and down you wouldn't really know where you are in game so thats not really a problem.

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
Years
I love the cave, but can't some of the ladders go up? ;) From a map view it looks very repetitive but since you would be running up and down you wouldn't really know where you are in game so thats not really a problem.

I know it looks really odd with just ladders going down, but, this is the first level of the cave and I envisioned there being only floors under it. Like Mt. Moon in Fire Red, you can only go down on the first level. So I kind of took Nintendo's idea and elaborated a bit. You know what I mean? Thanks for the comments though.

Logan

Years
^^

This is definitely one of the best maps I've ever seen sasquatchd00d make. (Can I assume that he made it?) The cave looks like it'll be really long, though.. How early is it going to be in the game? If a cave is too long in the early parts of the game, it's going to be strenuous on the players..

Yup it is. It is in the city after the first gym xD. It should be strenuous, adds some challenge to the game ;)

Thanks, look at the below post, below your post anyways xD.

I know it looks really odd with just ladders going down, but, this is the first level of the cave and I envisioned there being only floors under it. Like Mt. Moon in Fire Red, you can only go down on the first level. So I kind of took Nintendo's idea and elaborated a bit. You know what I mean? Thanks for the comments though.

Yup xD

Updates: The second floor of Diversity Cave is now done. But I am not posting it here, because Vrai told me not to because I want to add a challenge. And if you know all the maps, it's hardly a challenge xD

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
That conversation between you and ray was kinda funny.Anyway I will salute you with a bit of good luck.And have you given up on that yellow remake you were working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back