• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    I think the trees you were using before look better.
    Indeed.

But anyway your hack is looking really good. But the wild grass is not that great. maybe you should use FR one for better look. But anyway its your hack.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • I think the trees you were using before look better.

Yeah. They kinda were. :/

Indeed.

But anyway your hack is looking really good. But the wild grass is not that great. maybe you should use FR one for better look. But anyway its your hack.

Thanks. And yes I agree that the wild grass does not look good --' so I changed it back to the FR/LG ones. kthx.

i like the name sounds cool 2 lol.

Thank you. :)

Updates!

This time I have inserted the new house tile and Lab tile for New Bark. They're Paranoids. I tried to avoid the other houses down the bottom in the screenshots, because they werent inserted yet and I didn't want the screenshots to be messed up. XD. Here they are:

Pokémon: Shining Silver - Reborn

By the way, Paranoid's tree is a secondary tree. Opinions please.

Thank you!

flandre~

FlameShocker

C++/ASM Programmer
    Years
  • I like how you picked Emerald as a base because it has the Match Call thing which is potentially usable as a PokéGear replacement. No one ever seems to pick Emerald as a base because it is "unstable," or so they say. The clock in Emerald should also prove useful to you.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Screens does look good but i kinda don't like the color scheme for houses and lab. You know New Bark is kinda supposed to have green roofs and not brown. And about Paranoid tress, hm... they don't really fit this hack. Maybe try using some other ones? Keep up the good work. Every time you post an update it looks better and better.

Years
  • I love what you did with the new bark town. it looks great! if you keep this up then you'll have a better hack than zel's pokemon shiny gold!

Years
  • are you going to put contest in this game maybe earn 5 ribbons and go into the grand festival kinda thing because maybe people would kinda like that and they can expreince being a coordinater

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • This looks great! Well done! ;) :P
    lol, Have fun

Haha, thank you and I certainly will. :)

WOW LOOKS AWSOME ESPAICAILLY THE HG/SS grass

Thank you nintendork. :)

I like how you picked Emerald as a base because it has the Match Call thing which is potentially usable as a PokéGear replacement. No one ever seems to pick Emerald as a base because it is "unstable," or so they say. The clock in Emerald should also prove useful to you.

Yeah, I chose Emerald because of the Match Call system, and also because of other features, (i.e Animated Sprites, contests etc). Yes! I noticed! Heaps of people say its unstable! It's actually really stable. And yes, the clock is very useful. Thanks for your comment! /appreciated

Screens does look good but i kinda don't like the color scheme for houses and lab. You know New Bark is kinda supposed to have green roofs and not brown. And about Paranoid tress, hm... they don't really fit this hack. Maybe try using some other ones? Keep up the good work. Every time you post an update it looks better and better.

Since when does New Bark have to have Green roofs... Lol. I will think about the trees. And thank you. ;)

I love what you did with the new bark town. it looks great! if you keep this up then you'll have a better hack than zel's pokemon shiny gold!

Thank you. And whoa... that's a bit extreme, don't you think? =_='

I can see that this hack progresses really quickly :D
    So about screenies... Grass looks good but the houses... I don't know they are nice etc... but they don't seem to fit Johto...

Thank you. :) Could you explain why the houses don't fit Johto?

WOW! i feel extremely proud to be a part of this hack *tear drop*

;)

are you going to put contest in this game maybe earn 5 ribbons and go into the grand festival kinda thing because maybe people would kinda like that and they can expreince being a coordinater

Yes there will be contest events and even PokéBlock making like in the R/S/E games. And thank you for the idea. ;)

Updates!

Again. But this time I have 4 new things to show you.
    1. The new New Bark houses.
    2. The new Hero OverWorld.
    3. Running inside.
    4. DPPt/HGSS Text Font has been inserted! (not really noticable)

Credits to:
    • HackMew - For the "Running Inside" ASM Routine for Emerald
    • Jackster of Spriters Resource- DPPt/HGSS Font
    • Paranoid - New Bark House tile and Hero OW

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Excuse me if Im wrong but.. those OWs are almost definetely mine.
    I made them for Tainui cause he said he needed em.. so please could ya credit me?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Nice updates, but why stick with the berry system from the GS days? The berry system got a huge upgrade with the RSE games and I still don't understand why they abandoned it for FR/LG and HG/SS. Plus there would be no need to program in a new berry system if you stuck with the RSE system.

The HG/SS grass looks great BTW.

I've been waiting for a good Silver remake ever since I heard about Shiny Gold and it looks like this might be the one to get it right.
    (Silver is my all time favorite pokemon game)

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Since when does New Bark have to have Green roofs... Lol. I will think about the trees. And thank you. ;)

I didn't say that you have to have Green roofs. i just said that New Bark kinda have green roofs if you look here maybe:

or here:

But anyway. I realy like those new updates. Are you planing on changing lab tiles also ?

Years
  • I dont think it matters it doesnt have to have the same stuff that heartgold and soulsilver has. it can be different.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back