• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2015
I am playing this hack right now. I gotta say...GG...My Larvitar is shown as a Cerebi in the menues though ^^ I hope to see this hack completed! Good luck!

wpss20150930qnvb7jpsxl.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
I really love this game. I think it should be voted to be the best hack version. The game maker is godlike!!! Love you!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone! Sorry I have been away for 3 months. I have found myself a full time job in another country so I am trying to fit in. As a result this project has been delayed.

I have brought all my backups and resources and notes with me! I cannot commit to a date I can release this now and I am online very little now. I will try to keep in touch with this project but it is not dead! I have put too many hours into this.

Realisticly I will probably stop after a few events after the elite 4. I will still make all Pokemon available for you! I will return! Watch this space (in a few months).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 28, 2015
How do I download the game? I downloaded the file but my emulator cannot detect the file. What?

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Veilstone is nothing but bugs left and right.

Yeah, that's where BETA 2 ends. I have now completed the following:

- Veilstone City
- Pastoria City
- Pretty much all events up to Canalave City.
- Introduced a Easy, Moderate, Hard & Hacked! Difficulty
- Got Double Wild Battles Working
- A Side quest where you play the heroine to rescue the hero (you)

And I fixed a few game breaking bugs that put me off hacking for a few months. But now I am back and smashing out the story line.

Watch this space ladies and gents.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2015
just played as far as possible (not as far as I expected though ^^) and I gotta say...this is some great stuff!
Good luck and I hope you are gonna update this one soon! (;

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
The hack is amazing so far but I seem to have come across a bug where my game freezes after I heal at the Floaroma Pokemon Center.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
Guys,i don't seem to be able to read the .ups file and write it in a different format.Can some one who has properly downloaded the game tell me how to do it?

Can someone tell me which ROM to apply the patch to? The pokemon platinum ROM i tried to apply the patch to seems to be invalid.Do you need to download a specific one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 26, 2022
The time travelling is a great idea. If this hack really has Platinum story line then its a perfect hack rom

Back