• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Sinnoh's End (T)

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Pokémon: Sinnoh's End
    A Journey RP

Two years prior...

For reasons that baffle both Pokémon Professors and General Experts alike, Pokémon from all over the world have been flocking to Sinnoh. Flying Pokémon come to the region in massive drones, Water Pokémon are crawling onto the shores and others have made it to the island by alternative means. The world is in a state of confusion over this sudden migration to Sinnoh. However, the people have understood that things have changed, and Sinnoh has become more populated than ever, with people coming from all over the world. Canalave City, the Fight Area, Snowpoint City, Sunyshore City and Pastoria City have expanded their already existing ports. Even the small beach south of Sandgem Town has been turned into a port, turning Sandgem Town into Sandgem City. Veilstone City, once closed off, has also become a port. Sinnoh is facing growth of epic proportions. However...

One year prior...

While Sinnoh was leaping forward, no one seemed to notice it was leaving the other major regions in the dust. Hoenn was hit the hardest. It wasn't connected to the mainland and relied on people ferrying to it. One group decided to take a stand. They called themselves SUN, lead by a figure named 'Osoli', and have begun stirring up turmoil in both Hoenn and some parts of Sinnoh. Reports of them in Johto and Kanto have come up, but not by much. Because of these issues, the leaders of Sinnoh have decided to start up their Pokémon League again, as most Gyms had to be closed temporarily due to the change the region was going through and the fact that the island the actual league was on, The Lily of the Valley, had been turned into an Airport and a Seaport. However, only to a select few. Afterward, the league would remain closed until further notice. They believed this would kick-start the leagues on Kanto, Johto and Hoenn and have people return there. And, to show there are no hard feelings, the 4 people chosen would be 11 to 13 year old children from all four regions, and allowing them to have Starter Pokémon from their native regions. The 'Pokémon International League Revitalization Project' would begin in one year.

Now...

You are one of those children. You are currently on a private aircraft to The Lily of the Valley Airport, where the new Pokémon League Building stands, where you will be boated to Sandgem City to speak with Professor Rowan to get your Pokémon and begin your journey across the Sinnoh region.

Misc. Information/Rules

- Follow PC/RP Rules
    - BE ACTIVE
    - This is a journey RP. You will be going across Sinnoh, catching Pokémon, battling Gym Leaders, getting badges and moving on to the league. However, whether or not SUN has anything to say about it has yet to be seen.
    - You're all on separate planes and you're all on separate boats.
    - I want this to go fast. New posts every 2-7 days.

Slots

Kanto (Open)
    Johto (Open)
    Hoenn (Open)
    Sinnoh (Open)

Starters

Note: All starters are allowed to have one Egg Move.

Kanto

Bulbasaur

Tackle
    Growl
    (Egg Move)

or

Charmander

Scratch
    Growl
    (Egg Move)

or

Squirtle

Tackle
    Tail Whip
    (Egg Move)

Johto

Chikorita

Tackle
    Growl
    (Egg Move)

or

Cyndaquil

Tackle
    Leer
    (Egg Move)

or

Totodile

Scratch
    Leer
    (Egg Move)

Hoenn

Treecko

Pound
    Leer
    (Egg Move)

or

Torchic

Scratch
    Growl
    (Egg Move)

or

Mudkip

Tackle
    Growl
    (Egg Move)

Sinnoh

Turtwig

Tackle
    Withdraw
    (Egg Move)

or

Chimchar

Scratch
    Leer
    (Egg Move)

or

Piplup

Pound
    Growl
    (Egg Move)​

SUs

Name: (First, Last. Middle and nickname are optional)
    Home Region: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh)
    Appearance: (Physical and clothing)
    Personality: (You know what to do)
    History: (Their life up to this point)
    Starter: (One of the three from your region +Egg Move of choice)
    RP Sample: (Anything that can give me a grasp on how you write)

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • This Seems like fun! May I reserve Mudkip?

[EDIT]
    All I have left is my history, but right now I'm tired and need sleep. I'll finish it up tomorrow.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Name: Simon Silvester
    Home Region: Sinnoh, Canalave City

Appearance: At the age of 13, Simon has just begun to hit puberty but is still not very tall and his boy voice har only just barely begun to change. He isn't overly muscular, rather he's pretty thin and light. He has sandy brown, almost blond hair that is rather fluffy and spiky, in a permanent out-of-bed look since he never bothers to do anything about it. His smile is wide and his skin has a slight tan. In his left ear, he wears a single silver ring that maybe makes him look a bit strange, but he thinks it's cool. His big sister made him put it there.

When going on the joruney, Simon has decided to wear a red and black headband to look cool. He also puts on blackglasses once in a while, when it's sunny or when he needs to gain extra respect. He wears slim, bright jeans and black boots with brown laces. Normally, at home, he wears white sneakers but his sister figures it'll be better to have sturdy boots on the journey. He wears t-shirts in simple colors like black, white or gray, and a dark red jacket on top of that. His bag is a dark grey backpack where he fits a very packable sleeping back, some extra clothes, food and other important items.

Personality: Simon is a person who likes to shine and get lots of attention. He is cheerful and sometimes a bit of a jokester. He isn't easily scared off or threatened since he's rather brave. Sometimes he throws himself into challenges where he has no chance to win, just because it would make him look like a coward if he refused. He often puts on a self-confident smile and likes to brag or challenge people. One of his favorite things to do is to bet on stuff or dare people to do stuff. He is playful but can be lazy when there is something he really doesn't want to do. Like clean or do the dishes. Or help out in the garden. He normally helps people if they really beg him or suck up to him, or if it can make him look good.

When meeting new people, Simon is usually quick to judge them and do his best to look either cool or intimidating, sometimes failing on both parts. But if he notices that someone really is intimidated by him, he changes moods and become overly cheerful and friendly instead. He wants people to like him, after all. Being as noisy as he can be, he is seen as annoying by some and very fun and cool by others. He is averagely popular in school, even though he's trying hard to be as well known as he can. But he isn't doing bad in school just because he's such a wild boy. He actually likes both reading, writing and maths. His sister knows, but he doesn't want his friends to know that he actually likes studying. He wants them to believe that he thinks having fun and wanting to become a pokémon trainer is everything to him.

History: Born and raised in Canalave City in a pretty normal family. His parents are working with boring stuff in Vermilion city, both of them being employees at an office of some sort. Simon has never bothered to really understand what they are doing, as long as they bring home money. He has a bigger sister, Cecil, who is his best friend as well as biggest annoyance and looks out for him quite a lot.

They grew up without many eventful things, apart from when pokémon started streaming to Sinnoh from the other regions. Before that, Simon and Cecil had a pet Bidoof to play with. Now they somehow managed to capture a Zigzagoon and a Sentret as well, who quickly became their pets and friends. Simon had always liked pokémon. Not because they had cool powers or were cuddly, but because you could battle with them. He wanted nothing more than to become a pokémon trainer. Cecil didn't want him to leave home and do it though, so he never left before. But now he has gotten an invitation from the biggest League competition ever, and he definitely wants to go to Sandgem. Simon wanted Cecil to come with him, but she said it was something he had to do alone. He's a bit sad about that but pretends to be angry with her for not coming along. He isn't bringing their pet pokémon either, since he wants them to be with Cecil and keep her company while he's gone.

Starter: Chimchar

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can I have Thunderpunch as Chimchar's egg move?

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • Totoo

Name: Nick Kurren
    Home Region: Johto
    Appearance: Choppy blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. He doesn't care about style so he usually wears a white t-shirt and baggy jeans.

Personality: A smart, and an unusual kid. Since he is an absolute genius when battling, he is very conceited. He always says what he's thinking and very outgoing.

History: Although he lived in the grand city of Goldenrod, his family was very poor. He couldn't afford those fancy pokeballs, or get a bike. He didn't have very much to do. So he played with the wild pokemon in the nearest route. He learned how to befriend and use them for battle at the age of 9. But his parents were very strict. So he wasn't allowed to use Pokemon from the wild.
    Even though he knew how to battle.

At age 11, his parents told him, that he needed to go to Sandgem Town, which was in Sinnoh. He asked why, but his parents told him that it was important business, and that his battling skills will not go to waste. They said no more. Nick was curious, so he was happy to go.

Starter: Totodile
    RP Sample:

Jasmine counted her steps as she paced around the beach. She noticed a boy, probably the same age as herself.
    He was using his Heracross to fight a fellow youngster's Wingull.

'HERACROSS! Use Stone Edge!' said the boy.

The Wingull fell flat on the sand. The youngster stared at the boy in awe. After analyzing his Heracross, Jasmine
    took a good look at the boy. He had bright green hair, with a cowlick on his head. His eyes matched his hair,
    quite accurately. He only wore a vest, which was black with some orange lines. He wore bright orange pants,
    which must've been tough to wear in this hot Sinnoh weather.

'Wow, Aaron, you totally deserve to be an Elite 4!' said the youngster.

'No need to flatter me, I know i'm good. Haha.' said Aaron.

'So he's in the Elite 4,' Jasmine thought. She was impressed.

Ugh, I just remembered I had done a short RP as Aaron with my friends. I think it was something like this. It was really long ago, so I don't remember much of it. (I practically didn't remember it at all.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • BlackRay, an RP Sample is when you write down a sample of your RPing skills; just create a random post, doesn't have to be for this RP.

Can I reserve whatever is left? If there's nothing left, I shall slip away quietly. I think it's Chikorita...I should have an SU in by tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks for the egg move! Also, is it critical that all the RPers start at the same time, together? Do all spots have to be filled before we can start?

/not the least bit impatient, oh no.... x3

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • Name: Summer Anna Seymour
    Home Region: Kanto
    Appearance: A small girl with slight build, Summer constantly feels unusually short for her age even though logically she sees other 13 year olds who are just as short - in many instances even shorter than - herself, but despite this she does seem to have developed somewhat of a complex about being short. Her body seems to be almost elasticated, as though she can be constantly on the move and never get tired, always maintaining her energy and stamina.

She has light toned skin, an open and happy face that always appears to be covered with a cheerful grin that reaches her light blue eyes. A smattering of light freckles across her nose and cheeks becomes even more obvious when she is out in the sun, but apart from that she could be sunbathing on the surface of the sun for 3 days straight without showing any sign of it - tanning is not a feature of Summer's appearance, somewhat at odds with her name. Her light brown hair is wavy, falling just below her shoulders - ideally Summer would love to have long, thick hair, but hers is naturally quite thin, and any longer than shoulder length quickly grows irritating to her.

In terms of clothing, Summer generally wears comfortable, loose clothing that she can easily move in - shorts and tank tops in summer and jeans and sweaters in winter, always with her trusty pair of Converse pumps that carry her over miles and miles, walking and running, never rubbing or hurting. Just perfect.

Personality: Although only a young girl, Summer is somewhat over-sensitive about issues that others would see as trivial. For example, her height would be the main point she would get upset about if anyone were to mention it in anything approaching a derogatory or mocking way. However, she isn't very secure in her own body for a number of reasons (that will be highlighted below) and so she tends to act quite shy with new people or in group situations, remaining at the back of a group and not drawing attention to herself.

Socially awkward, once she has made a connection with someone and has grown to view them and trust them as a friend, Summer can be the friendliest, more helpful and loyal person you could meet. She has a brilliant sense of humour, finding points for hilarity in the most mundane of circumstances, but unfortunately this is much too often overshadowed by her own insecurities and shyness among her peers. Summer is, however, gifted with young children and enjoys their company - which may sound an absurd statement - but she feels comofortable around children younger than herself, finding it simple and easy to talk to and play with them, not finding them intimidating like children her own age - this talent has earned her plenty of money babysitting for her nieces and nephews over the years.

With Pokemon, Summer truly does treat them as her equals and friends - mainly due to the fact that she finds it so difficult to make friends among other kids her own age. She has such a strong connection with pokemon that she finds it easy to raise and train them, even pokemon that she has just caught tend to see something in her that they appreciate, and agree to follow her instructions.

History: Born in Fuschia City, Summer was born into a vast nuclear family spanning the width and breadth of the Kanto, and even the Johto, region. Her family nucleus itself is extensive, living with her Mother and Father and her 3 brothers, 4 sisters and 3 family pokemon - an Eevee, a Flareon and a Vaporeon. When people find this out, they either wince or gasp in amazement, either thorugh envy that they wanted such a large family or that her parents managed to bring up 8 children with 3 pokemon all in the same house...

Truth was, their house was always a generally happy one. Of course there was always the inter-sibling rivalry, particularly between Summer and her sisters, but they never wanted for anything, they were always aware that their parents loved them more than life itself and that, perhaps most importantly, they loved each other despite how much they may bicker and fight. The latter would prove to be indispensible as the children grew up - the age range spreading from 18 down to 3 - and their parents had to dedicate more time to their jobs as Rangers at the Safari Zone with financial demands becoming more and more insistent on their accounts.

Summer got on well with all her siblings, however she and her sister Kara were the closest to each other in age, and this created a number of problems. Kara seemed to be made from the exact same blueprint as Summer, but she had been made better at and in everything - she had nicer hair, she was taller, she was funnier, kinder, more popular, basically everything Summer liked, and didn't like, about herself she found was better in Kara. Her older siblings, 4 in total were older than herself, all seemed to excel at whatever they put their minds to and Summer always felt somewhat overshadowed, no matter how much she searched for a way to step out of the shadow of her siblings she just couldn't find a way out, destined to be the middle child in every sense forever.

In neighbouring Celadon City, Summer often went to visit her Auntie and Uncle and their 4 children, all of whom were 1 or 2 years younger than her. She was often asked to babysit her nephews and nieces, which she enjoyed but always felt as though this was her lot in life...until she heard of the Pokemon International League Revitalisation Project of course...she never once believed that she would be selected, not once. She had practically sent in her application with Kara as almost a joke - they had written their applications together, but Summer had made some last minute adjustments before sending the papers in when she figured that this could actually be a chance for her to stand out from her family for a change.

When she was selected...she literally fainted. This would prove to be life changing for Summer in so many ways, and was the perfect way for her to finally, for the first time in her life, be lifted above her 'superior' siblings and take the spotlight.

Starter: Squirtle and Mirror Coat for the Egg Move please! :)

RP Sample:
    "Now Brogan, you're my strong, clever girl," her Father would say as he held her in his arms as she sobbed at his leaving again, "I need you to be a good girl and keep yourself and your Mother safe. I'll bring you some lovely presents back with me." And then he was gone, leaving Brogan equally heartbroken but much more adept at hiding it each time he left.

This also had the consequence of making Brogan completely spoiled, with an absolute contempt for any figure of authority that she didn't respect – namely anyone who tried to tell her to do things she didn't want to do when she didn't want to do them. The presents from her Father started off small – a plushie or a toy in his suitcase when he returned from a trip – until the trips got longer and the presents got bigger and more expensive, until Brogan even had her own yacht moored in the family dock in Vermillion City. Although Brogan had thrived from and loved receiving the jewellery, money and expensive items, they never quite filled the hold in her heart that was left in her Father's absence. This would probably explain why her most treasured possessions in the whole world are her Eevee plushie from his first trip away and a cheap, plastic pink heart ring that was in a toy jewellery set that she received from him as a child. If anyone asks, Brogan will look at them like they are morons and explain that it is a vintage piece, a kitsch fashion statement and leave it at that...but really, she just can't bear to be parted from it.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Name: Summer Anna Seymour
    Home Region: Kanto
    Appearance: A small girl with slight build, Summer constantly feels unusually short for her age even though logically she sees other 13 year olds who are just as short - in many instances even shorter than - herself, but despite this she does seem to have developed somewhat of a complex about being short. Her body seems to be almost elasticated, as though she can be constantly on the move and never get tired, always maintaining her energy and stamina.

She has light toned skin, an open and happy face that always appears to be covered with a cheerful grin that reaches her light blue eyes. A smattering of light freckles across her nose and cheeks becomes even more obvious when she is out in the sun, but apart from that she could be sunbathing on the surface of the sun for 3 days straight without showing any sign of it - tanning is not a feature of Summer's appearance, somewhat at odds with her name. Her light brown hair is wavy, falling just below her shoulders - ideally Summer would love to have long, thick hair, but hers is naturally quite thin, and any longer than shoulder length quickly grows irritating to her.

In terms of clothing, Summer generally wears comfortable, loose clothing that she can easily move in - shorts and tank tops in summer and jeans and sweaters in winter, always with her trusty pair of Converse pumps that carry her over miles and miles, walking and running, never rubbing or hurting. Just perfect.

Personality: Although only a young girl, Summer is somewhat over-sensitive about issues that others would see as trivial. For example, her height would be the main point she would get upset about if anyone were to mention it in anything approaching a derogatory or mocking way. However, she isn't very secure in her own body for a number of reasons (that will be highlighted below) and so she tends to act quite shy with new people or in group situations, remaining at the back of a group and not drawing attention to herself.

Socially awkward, once she has made a connection with someone and has grown to view them and trust them as a friend, Summer can be the friendliest, more helpful and loyal person you could meet. She has a brilliant sense of humour, finding points for hilarity in the most mundane of circumstances, but unfortunately this is much too often overshadowed by her own insecurities and shyness among her peers. Summer is, however, gifted with young children and enjoys their company - which may sound an absurd statement - but she feels comofortable around children younger than herself, finding it simple and easy to talk to and play with them, not finding them intimidating like children her own age - this talent has earned her plenty of money babysitting for her nieces and nephews over the years.

With Pokemon, Summer truly does treat them as her equals and friends - mainly due to the fact that she finds it so difficult to make friends among other kids her own age. She has such a strong connection with pokemon that she finds it easy to raise and train them, even pokemon that she has just caught tend to see something in her that they appreciate, and agree to follow her instructions.

History: Born in Fuschia City, Summer was born into a vast nuclear family spanning the width and breadth of the Kanto, and even the Johto, region. Her family nucleus itself is extensive, living with her Mother and Father and her 3 brothers, 4 sisters and 3 family pokemon - an Eevee, a Flareon and a Vaporeon. When people find this out, they either wince or gasp in amazement, either thorugh envy that they wanted such a large family or that her parents managed to bring up 8 children with 3 pokemon all in the same house...

Truth was, their house was always a generally happy one. Of course there was always the inter-sibling rivalry, particularly between Summer and her sisters, but they never wanted for anything, they were always aware that their parents loved them more than life itself and that, perhaps most importantly, they loved each other despite how much they may bicker and fight. The latter would prove to be indispensible as the children grew up - the age range spreading from 18 down to 3 - and their parents had to dedicate more time to their jobs as Rangers at the Safari Zone with financial demands becoming more and more insistent on their accounts.

Summer got on well with all her siblings, however she and her sister Kara were the closest to each other in age, and this created a number of problems. Kara seemed to be made from the exact same blueprint as Summer, but she had been made better at and in everything - she had nicer hair, she was taller, she was funnier, kinder, more popular, basically everything Summer liked, and didn't like, about herself she found was better in Kara. Her older siblings, 4 in total were older than herself, all seemed to excel at whatever they put their minds to and Summer always felt somewhat overshadowed, no matter how much she searched for a way to step out of the shadow of her siblings she just couldn't find a way out, destined to be the middle child in every sense forever.

In neighbouring Celadon City, Summer often went to visit her Auntie and Uncle and their 4 children, all of whom were 1 or 2 years younger than her. She was often asked to babysit her nephews and nieces, which she enjoyed but always felt as though this was her lot in life...until she heard of the Pokemon International League Revitalisation Project of course...she never once believed that she would be selected, not once. She had practically sent in her application with Kara as almost a joke - they had written their applications together, but Summer had made some last minute adjustments before sending the papers in when she figured that this could actually be a chance for her to stand out from her family for a change.

When she was selected...she literally fainted. This would prove to be life changing for Summer in so many ways, and was the perfect way for her to finally, for the first time in her life, be lifted above her 'superior' siblings and take the spotlight.

Starter: Squirtle and Mirror Coat for the Egg Move please! :)

RP Sample:
    "Now Brogan, you're my strong, clever girl," her Father would say as he held her in his arms as she sobbed at his leaving again, "I need you to be a good girl and keep yourself and your Mother safe. I'll bring you some lovely presents back with me." And then he was gone, leaving Brogan equally heartbroken but much more adept at hiding it each time he left.

This also had the consequence of making Brogan completely spoiled, with an absolute contempt for any figure of authority that she didn't respect – namely anyone who tried to tell her to do things she didn't want to do when she didn't want to do them. The presents from her Father started off small – a plushie or a toy in his suitcase when he returned from a trip – until the trips got longer and the presents got bigger and more expensive, until Brogan even had her own yacht moored in the family dock in Vermillion City. Although Brogan had thrived from and loved receiving the jewellery, money and expensive items, they never quite filled the hold in her heart that was left in her Father's absence. This would probably explain why her most treasured possessions in the whole world are her Eevee plushie from his first trip away and a cheap, plastic pink heart ring that was in a toy jewellery set that she received from him as a child. If anyone asks, Brogan will look at them like they are morons and explain that it is a vintage piece, a kitsch fashion statement and leave it at that...but really, she just can't bear to be parted from it.

SelenaStar, you are ACCEPTED.

Last edited:

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Name:
    Alex "Xander" Saint

Home Region:
    Ecruteak City, Johto

Appearance: Right before hopping onto the plane Xander decided to shave his head... himself. Needless to say it didn't come out the way he wanted as there were patches of hair he couldn't see/get. He had his grandma go over it again so now it's completely shaven though there's a patch of blonde hair that's longer if you care to look hard enough. Most people who met Xander say that his eyes are his greatest feature which Xander whole-heartily disagrees with. They're deep green now that all of his hair is gone they seem to have more of a shine to them when glanced at.

Xander's usual choice of clothing is just some basketball shorts and whatever t-shirt isn't dirty. Usually his shorts are red because that happens to be his favorite color. The length of them vary but the ones that are worn most often fall slightly above his knees. Which expose all of his cuts/bruises/scrapes from all of his "adventures" and from being clumsy. Typically his shirt is just one color but he prefers this red/white, vertical, striped shirt that is a bit too big for him. The shirt itself barely hangs onto Xander lean frame which certainly fits his childhood nickname, Twig. Lanky might be the perfect way to describe Xander overall. To finish off his outfit would have to his dirty, cheap sneakers that he has had for years. They were bought two sizes too big and he has just recently grown into them, thankfully. If Xander can remember he also has a light blue gymsack usually there's nothing in there except a journal and a pencil/pen.

Personality: Xander is a very competitive person and hates to lose to anyone. He's always striving to be number one he won't settle for less. Xander wants things at the highest level of difficulty. Though, for being a competitive person he isn't as loud as you might think one would be. Actually he is rather timid when it comes to talking to people. His grandparents wish that he had the personality of his sister fearless, brave, and outgoing. If anything Xander tends to ignore people a trait that he is constantly fixing. Daydreaming would be Xander's #1 activity if eating wasn't already in that slot. The future is all he can think about, the results of what he wants which causes problems. The here and now really doesn't occur to Xander until it's already too late.

The opportunity to be around Pokemon has presented itself to Xander but he really didn't partake in it. Granted his family does have an Infernape but it doesn't like Xander at all and tends to tease him. He's wary about having to slug around some Pokemon with him that he won't get along with one that will jeopardize his future winnings. If that happens Xander won't hesitate to get rid of it and get something stronger. Nothing will slow down Xander in his quest to conquer the league at least that's what he keeps telling himself.

History: Town of the past was definitely Ecruteak City's motto one that Xander had to live by his entire life. There weren't any televisions anything that was remotely electronic wasn't used in his household. Except his grandmother broke down and got them a microwave because Infernape kept burning all their food. Life in Ecruteak City was... quiet to say the least. The only company he had was his grandparents, his sister Dria, and Yearn (the Infernape). Life got pretty dull around town as every day seemed to repeat the same process over and over again. Which is why Xander holed himself in his room imagining all the things he would do on his "epic" journey.

Travelers often came in and out of their house since his grandparents owned the local "store" if it could be called that. Trainers, Singers, Actors, all type of people passed through and Xander would sometime listen to their tall tales of ancient power. Dria would often drag him out to the burned tower to see if they could "conjure" up any ancient Pokemon to come to them. His sister wanted them to bring back their parents who were off doing "work" which Xander and his sister both knew was a lie. They never got the full-story of where their Father or Mother was but that didn't bother them much. As they both promised once they started their journey they would scavenged Johto for them and whoever found them first was the winner.

Starter:
    Totodile - Ice Punch (Egg Move)

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back