• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Sinnoh's End (T)

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Oh, really? Eh, I still want Chikorita anyways...Also, is it okay if we "make" rivals; as in, they aren't really the characters that we RP, but just characters we create in order to get some human interactions? That is, if we're not going to be meeting up with some of the other RPers.
    I'm done, let me know if I need to add, delete, or change anything.

Spoiler:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Name: Nick Kurren
    Home Region: Johto
    Appearance: Choppy blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. He doesn't care about style so he usually wears a white t-shirt and baggy jeans.

Personality: A smart, and an unusual kid. Since he is an absolute genius when battling, he is very conceited. He always says what he's thinking and very outgoing.

History: Although he lived in the grand city of Goldenrod, his family was very poor. He couldn't afford those fancy pokeballs, or get a bike. He didn't have very much to do. So he played with the wild pokemon in the nearest route. He learned how to befriend and use them for battle at the age of 9. But his parents were very strict. So he wasn't allowed to use Pokemon from the wild.
    Even though he knew how to battle.

At age 11, his parents told him, that he needed to go to Sandgem Town, which was in Sinnoh. He asked why, but his parents told him that it was important business, and that his battling skills will not go to waste. They said no more. Nick was curious, so he was happy to go.

Starter: Totodile
    RP Sample:

Jasmine counted her steps as she paced around the beach. She noticed a boy, probably the same age as herself.
    He was using his Heracross to fight a fellow youngster's Wingull.

'HERACROSS! Use Stone Edge!' said the boy.

The Wingull fell flat on the sand. The youngster stared at the boy in awe. After analyzing his Heracross, Jasmine
    took a good look at the boy. He had bright green hair, with a cowlick on his head. His eyes matched his hair,
    quite accurately. He only wore a vest, which was black with some orange lines. He wore bright orange pants,
    which must've been tough to wear in this hot Sinnoh weather.

'Wow, Aaron, you totally deserve to be an Elite 4!' said the youngster.

'No need to flatter me, I know i'm good. Haha.' said Aaron.

'So he's in the Elite 4,' Jasmine thought. She was impressed.

Ugh, I just remembered I had done a short RP as Aaron with my friends. I think it was something like this. It was really long ago, so I don't remember much of it. (I practically didn't remember it at all.

BlackRay, I'm sorry, but you are declined. 27 words are simply not enough to make a good character. There are plenty of resources to make your character better.

Name:
    Alex "Xander" Saint

Home Region:
    Celestic Town, Sinnoh

Appearance: Right before hopping onto the plane Xander decided to shave his head... himself. Needless to say it didn't come out the way he wanted as there were patches of hair he couldn't see/get. He had his grandma go over it again so now it's completely shaven though there's a patch of blonde hair that's longer if you care to look hard enough. Most people who met Xander say that his eyes are his greatest feature which Xander whole-heartily disagrees with. They're deep green now that all of his hair is gone they seem to have more of a shine to them when glanced at.

Xander's usual choice of clothing is just some basketball shorts and whatever t-shirt isn't dirty. Usually his shorts are red because that happens to be his favorite color. The length of them vary but the ones that are worn most often fall slightly above his knees. Which expose all of his cuts/bruises/scrapes from all of his "adventures" and from being clumsy. Typically his shirt is just one color but he prefers this red/white, vertical, striped shirt that is a bit too big for him. The shirt itself barely hangs onto Xander lean frame which certainly fits his childhood nickname, Twig. Lanky might be the perfect way to describe Xander overall. To finish off his outfit would have to his dirty, cheap sneakers that he has had for years. They were bought two sizes too big and he has just recently grown into them, thankfully. If Xander can remember he also has a light blue gymsack usually there's nothing in there except a journal and a pencil/pen.

Personality: Xander is a very competitive person and hates to lose to anyone. He's always striving to be number one he won't settle for less. Xander wants things at the highest level of difficulty. Though, for being a competitive person he isn't as loud as you might think one would be. Actually he is rather timid when it comes to talking to people. His grandparents wish that he had the personality of his sister fearless, brave, and outgoing. If anything Xander tends to ignore people a trait that he is constantly fixing. Daydreaming would be Xander's #1 activity if eating wasn't already in that slot. The future is all he can think about, the results of what he wants which causes problems. The here and now really doesn't occur to Xander until it's already too late.

The opportunity to be around Pokemon has presented itself to Xander but he really didn't partake in it. Granted his family does have an Infernape but it doesn't like Xander at all and tends to tease him. He's wary about having to slug around some Pokemon with him that he won't get along with one that will jeopardize his future winnings. If that happens Xander won't hesitate to get rid of it and get something stronger. Nothing will slow down Xander in his quest to conquer the league at least that's what he keeps telling himself.

History: Town of the past was definitely Celestic Town's motto one that Xander had to live by his entire life. There weren't any televisions anything that was remotely electronic wasn't used. Except his grandmother broke down and got them a microwave because Infernape kept burning all their food. Life in Celestic Town was... quiet to say the least. The only company he had was his grandparents, his sister Dria, and Yearn (the Infernape). Life got pretty dull around town as every day seemed to repeat the same process over and over again. Which is why Xander holed himself in his room imagining all the things he would do on his "epic" journey.

Travelers often came in and out of their house since his grandparents owned the local "store" if it could be called that. Trainers, Singers, Actors, all type of people passed through and Xander would sometime listen to their tall tales of ancient power. Dria would often drag him out to the cave to see if they could "conjure" up any ancient Pokemon to come to them. His sister wanted them to bring back their parents who were off doing "work" which Xander and his sister both knew was a lie. They never got the full-story of where their Father or Mother was but that didn't bother them much. As they both promised once they started their journey they would scavenged Sinnoh for them and whoever found them first was the winner.

Starter:
    Piplup - Double Hit (Egg Move)

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Renege, you would be accepted, however, the Sinnoh slot has already been taken. Choose an open one and you'll be accepted.

Oh, really? Eh, I still want Chikorita anyways...Also, is it okay if we "make" rivals; as in, they aren't really the characters that we RP, but just characters we create in order to get some human interactions? That is, if we're not going to be meeting up with some of the other RPers.
    I'm done, let me know if I need to add, delete, or change anything.

Spoiler:

I'm sorry MichaelaTheUchiha, but you are declined. You're character a bit too sue-ish for my tastes and bit barebones. If you can tone it back a bit and make it beefier, you can be accepted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Only Hoenn left, then :3 Pixy, you aren't gonna play yourself?

Also, I have to tell you... I'm going to be awfully and I mean AWFULLY busy these next 2 weeks. So I may not even be able to post... at all. :( I still hope that I can be in, because if the RP gets rolling and lives until then, I promise to catch up with the others. I love to write, after all.

I can post tomorrow and Saturday though~ but then I'll be like a ghost, unless I can steal some time to write a post. I'll try to.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Syrene Garland
    Home Region: Hoenn
    Appearance:
    Syrene's long, flowing red hair is inherited from her father while the round sapphire blue eyes were gifted from her deceased mother, and the pale complexion of her face and skin tone is extremely contradictory to her activeness and constant exposure to the sun. Syrene keeps her hair either natural without hair accessories of any kind or fixed into a single high ponytail with a ribbon or hairband while her face lacks fat of any kind and shapes into an almond connecting at her smoothly curved chin. The bangs of her head part mid way and falls above while moving outwards away from her eyes while the full length of her hair reaches above her buttocks. Syrene keeps her hair long because of her father's stories about her mother's beautiful long hair which she clearly sees within a picture of her mother standing atop the hill overlooking the ocean in Lilycove City. She is thin and petite standing at a height of 3 feet and 2 inches tall while weighing about 76 pounds, however, small tell signs of musculature can be seen on her arms and legs.

Syrene's attire leans towards her tomboyish side. A sleeveless gray T-shirt with a white tanktop under it is paired with a blue cutoff pants reaching just perpendicular to her knees. On her feet, a matching pair of white running shoes fitting perfectly and some ankle high socks peeking slightly from her shoes are her desired footware while around her body, many different accessories can be seen. Her left forearm sports a small wristwatch with only hour and minute hands and hour markings within it's dial while on her right forearm, a silver bracelet belonging to her mother rests gently wrapping around the wrist. A brown belt can be seen buckled and helping keep her pants from dropping; however, even without the belt, no assistance would be necessarily needed as an aid. A golden locket can be seen dangling around Syrene's neck which houses a small photo of her mother which she had found one day within a book belonging to her father as she was sorting his desk one day.

Personality:
    Being surrounded by Pokemon at a young age, Celine is naturally infatuated by Pokemon. That alone is a good and bad point of her. Regardless, she treats her Pokemon as family and would go to great lengths for them. Syrene is easy to get along with because of overly positive attitude, but she can be a total klutz adding to her pool of likableness. Syrene enjoys outdoor activities especially things related to nature and has a curiosity for many different things, usually cute objects. Speaking from her heart is something Syrene can do without difficulty, however, she is still naive and abhors people who lies, ironically. Anger is something she hasn't been shown much thus she has little knowledge of what anger really is.

Syrene has a deep fear of fire from an unfortunate event from her childhood days. The sight of fire would immobilize her with extreme fear and Syrene has yet to overcome this fear. She has over the years persisted and have gotten used to seeing fire but if she were to be surrounded by it, she would lose herself in fear as she did in the past. Her father began to teach her how to block off her fears, however, she has yet to fully utilize the skill and is still practicing. The sight of fire from Pokemon attacks is somewhat different to her and that it is only among those certain fires that she can tolerate because Syrene can be extremely engrossed in a battle cancelling out her fear for that moment.

History:
    Born within Lilycove City, Syrene lost her mother shortly after she gave birth to Syrene and with her final breaths, gave Syrene her name. Being a former Pokemon trainer, Syrene's father wasn't sure how to raise a child by himself and decided to immerse his daughter in his passion for Pokemon. Thinking how raising a child shouldn't be too different than raising a Pokemon, he tried his best. The start of the life of Syrene Garland now begins.

Syrene, as a child, was always surrounded by her father's Pokemon because her father was always working to support her. He would see her during the nights but not as often as he would hope due to the long shifts. Eventually, the Pokemon became her second family and her love for them grew. Gardevoir was the mother figure to Syrene, always watching over her and protecting her along with the occasional disapprove of her bad behaviors and many attempts to teach good habits. Syrene didn't like how strict Gardevoir was sometimes but Celine loved her regardless. Aggron and Manectric were somewhat of big brothers and kept eyes on Syrene as often as they could while being dragged around by the young girl into playing many different games. Banette was the prankster and that she would always play tricks on Syrene just to hear her cry; however, in truth, Banette enjoyed being with her master's child and though Syrene doesn't know it yet, Banette hopes she will understand as she grows up. Sceptile was somewhat distant from Syrene since there was little the Pokemon could do but keep an extra pair of eyes on the young toddler. Syrene on the other hand, with her increasing joy of nature, followed the green pokemon around more frequently than the others causing Sceptile much grief at times but Syrene's innocence would get the better of the female Pokemon.

With the coming of her childhood years and the start of her school life, Syrene was always transported to and from school by Flygon; however, transporting her to school was only one of many things Flygon did. Syrene was quite the adventurer and would force (yes, she can be demanding at times) Flygon to accompany her on small explorations of the forests nearby Route 121. They would spend much time there until Gardevoir sets out to search for them albeit with much worry and discontent. Despite being scolded fiercely, the duo laughed it off and plotted future adventures.

In school, Syrene was distant from the other children beacause she was surrounded by only pokemon and could not relate to the things other children did. The others would approach her, but find that Syrene would be quite different especially with her infatuation for pokemon which appealed much more to the boys rather than the girls. That being the case, Syrene was closer to boys and became much more of a tomboy the past few years, shocking her father, but he saw that she was beginning to follow in his footsteps. That alone made him the happiest he had ever been.

There was once a fire that had started somewhere on Route 121 when Flygon and Syrene were out adventuring nearby the woods. It had spread quickly, catching onto small brush and many dead branches with no desire to stop it's advance as the flames persisted, and separated Flygon from the young Syrene, who was trapped by walls of burning logs and trees. The flaming orange and red flickers closed in on her slowly, planting a seed of fear deep inside Syrene. The fire was eventually doused and from within the blackened landscape, a charred and fainted Syrene was found. No one knows what had happened but that was a day she would remember forever.

Turning 11 and learning new tricks from her father of Pokemon, Syrene was surprised to find that she had been chosen to start a journey of her own through Sinnoh in the Pokemon International League Revitalisation Project. Her and her father had heard about it but for Syrene to be chosen, Syrene's father was astonished to say the least but it eventually turned into enthusiasm as he began to encourage Syrene of the opportunity. Syrene began to feel nervous and frightened about traveling alone, but little did she know, her father had a gift waiting for her in the form of an egg. A Pokemon egg...

Starter: Treecko (female)
    Moveset:
    Pound
    Leer
    Egg Move: Dragonbreath

RP Sample: Taken from The Legacy of Mt. Coronet
    Spoiler:

--------------------------------------------------------------------​
    I was thinking maybe Celine will get her pokemon from the egg which she receives from her father, rather than the professor. ;D Since I did kind of worked around it in my history. Apparently my comp erased the appearance and personality portions so I will finish updating it starting after this post. (might be small edits but it will be done today)

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Here's my Su:
    Name: Seth Syonis
    Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Spoiler:

History:

Spoiler:

Starter: Treeko (egg move: are we allowed to choose? if so, i choose crunch)
    Sample: (originally for inner animal RP)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The RP hasn't started yet... pity. Now I will probably miss the beginning. Oh well.

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
  • Finished it, BOOYAH!

Spoiler:

Oh and as a bit of extra info, I'd imagine their Hoenn farm to be about where the berry farm is.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Eh, it's been a week and I'm feeling impatient ^^' I'm dropping out. Scratch me from Sinnoh.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
    Years
  • !! ='( how long does the GM have to be inactive before we can just start anyway? Because he was active yesterday but hasn't updated the lists in a while...

I reeeeally don't want this one to die too :( I think I'm cursed - EVERY RP I join seems to die off before it even begins...

Also, my eye just started twitching as I posted that. THAT'S how badly I want this to go ahead.

Last edited:
    Back