• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokémon Soul Silver English Translation Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    when i try to apply the patch it doesnt work anyone have any idea?

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • I truely hope and pray that this can be done. I've tried play HeartGold in Japanese, but it just wasn't the same. I just couldn't feel the nostalgia. Probably because I had no idea what ANYONE was talking about. I look forward to the release of your next patch, hopefully up to Morty. And yes, I know that the patch only works for SoulSilver. I'll transfer over to SS when the next patch is released.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
    Years
  • Question if there was a unlz for soul/heart games wouldnt you be able to just go in find out what letter is what and change it by changing the image files I imagine that would make your life 6Xs easier

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Can I ask everybody a question? What starter will you chose to begin soul silver or heart gold?

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Hi : )
    I think its great what you're doing. It looks great, even though i haven't had a chance to play it ! I might start playing it when you get more of the game translated. Keep up the good work !

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hey i made a banner.

Pokémon Soul Silver English Translation Project

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Never mind this post it ended up that I wasn't playing far enough in. Will you be translating the "Need Information" buttons in the beginning?

Last edited:

Bao

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    this is amazing! Thanks for taking your time to do this for us

Years
  • I'm having a problem, I'm currently playing SoulSilver with your patch applied. I saved the game then closed No$gba. When I tried opening again, I go past the titlescreen press Continue and then all I get is a black screen with the Newbark Town music playing (which I have to say sure brings back memories). Help please lol

Edit: ROFL, NEVERMIND. Fixed it, the Anti-Black Screen AR code was disabled xD

Sirolu

Expert Trainer
    Years
  • At GBATemp, it is a Patch 3.1, so release it here please?
    And DONT use the same Download link, for some weird reason, it doesn't work for me right now, so try MegaUpload, Rapidshare, etc... As a mirror.

At GBATemp, it is a Patch 3.1, so release it here please?
    And DONT use the same Download link, for some weird reason, it doesn't work for me right now, so try MegaUpload, Rapidshare, etc... As a mirror.

EDIT: Well, i guess i will have to play the Patch 3.0, *INSERT SIGH HERE*.

EDIT 2; Darn, i accidently used Quick Reply, i meant to use edit, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back