• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park Rise of a Legend! [Recommended for Ages 13+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
  • Screw you! and Screw Hacking I'm out.

Sorry man, It's just that when I look at your hacks I get dragged into always looking at them. And I just get annoyed when you go "pop" and the thread is gone.

I think you should stay in hacking and I feel that you deciding to leave hacking is my fault.

Personally, I think you should re-start Glowing Silver cuz DP Master 92 (Forgotten Memory) did nothing and promised us Pokemon GS.

But as you said a a little while ago that you're not a great hacker.
    No one is and people just say that cuz they only pay attention to your hacks.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Sorry man, It's just that when I look at your hacks I get dragged into always looking at them. And I just get annoyed when you go "pop" and the thread is gone.

I think you should stay in hacking and I feel that you deciding to leave hacking is my fault.

Personally, I think you should re-start Glowing Silver cuz DP Master 92 (Forgotten Memory) did nothing and promised us Pokemon GS.

But as you said a a little while ago that you're not a great hacker.
    No one is and people just say that cuz they only pay attention to your hacks.

Your right. Glowing Silver was a decent Idea; but than I felt like I was copying Shiny Gold. If anyone else wants to I 'll start hacking again; Sorry I kinda over reacted, But I problems in my real-life and I took them out on you. I'm sorry I overreacted at you like that.

Reaper 6

(Reaper 6) the six samurai YGO
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    hey its alright ill help u with ur hacks because i like ur hacks and to me ur a great freind and a great hacker

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    where can i find the hacked rom file at it looks cool

the title says it but seriously i'm new so can u help me find the rom at plz. and if u do thx for helping

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Your right. Glowing Silver was a decent Idea; but than I felt like I was copying Shiny Gold. If anyone else wants to I 'll start hacking again; Sorry I kinda over reacted, But I problems in my real-life and I took them out on you. I'm sorry I overreacted at you like that.

Same here on problems.

I'll help with battle sprites if you want cuz i'm good at recoluring sprites and making them look brand new.

If you are gonna start GS again, you should re-build the story again so that it doesn't seem like the old times but something fresh.

Reaper 6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Same here on problems.

I'll help with battle sprites if you want cuz i'm good at recoluring sprites and making them look brand new.

If you are gonna start GS again, you should re-build the story again so that it doesn't seem like the old times but something fresh.

yeah and i can do pallets and mapping for u and it would be better to start agein on it that way ur getting a fresh start and we can inprove it

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • yeah and i can do pallets and mapping for u and it would be better to start agein on it that way ur getting a fresh start and we can inprove it

And a new team so it can be 100% fresh and ready to get as far as... mt.silver?

I think you ( Furatman) should map Johto this time get an average mapper to map hoenn.

I've been mapping Hoenn for my game lately so I could map Hoenn if ya wanted.

I think you need a mapper who can make hoenn look brand new and a spriter to make gsc sprites look like they've taken a big step in colouring from gsc to fr/lg.

I don't think you should get new music if you do make GS from the start again.

Good luck IF you return to hacking.

Reaper 6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    And a new team so it can be 100% fresh and ready to get as far as... mt.silver?

I think you ( Furatman) should map Johto this time get an average mapper to map hoenn.

I've been mapping Hoenn for my game lately so I could map Hoenn if ya wanted.

I think you need a mapper who can make hoenn look brand new and a spriter to make gsc sprites look like they've taken a big step in colouring from gsc to fr/lg.

I don't think you should get new music if you do make GS from the start again.

Good luck IF you return to hacking.

i could help with mapping for johto and hoenn so can i be part of the new team for GS

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • yeah but ive seen some of his maps for GS and no offence they are terrible thats why im offering to help with maps

and his sprites were meh...ok but they needed to be a bit more like the original but re-vamped by colour which is what I'm expert at; making recoloured sprites.

I did this with some of the sg characters and made them look like fire red style gsc masterpieces.

Good luck on trying to get the mapping place but...

Don't start thinking that he WILL come back to hacking.

Reaper 6

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    and his sprites were meh...ok but they needed to be a bit more like the original but re-vamped by colour which is what I'm expert at; making recoloured sprites.

I did this with some of the sg characters and made them look like fire red style gsc masterpieces.

Good luck on trying to get the mapping place but...

Don't start thinking that he WILL come back to hacking.

k and u done sg ow sprites did u make the hero sprite

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • k and u done sg ow sprites did u make the hero sprite

No i did not make any sg things but i can change the sprites you see in battle (not the player one).

If SSJ4 FURATMAN wants a brand new complete set for the heroes, he'll need someone to do it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    nice hack, can't wait for the beta =D do you think you can add some screenshots of the fakemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    hey this looks good and if you need any help with this rom or glowing silver im here to help just ask!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, keep hacking or not is something you need to decide for yourself (dont leave the decision to other people's opinions)

Just as a friendly advice, it would be best if you dedicate a lot of time to write down ideas and different storylines before attempting to hack, and then decide on the stuff that you consider most interesting. That way you'll probably be more motivated when hacking (I think that's your biggest flaw, you start pretty motivated and then suddenly one day puf! motivation's gone), you should start your hack and you shouldn't show it till you are very sure about your dedication with it.

Oh, and I dont need to mention that life's more important than hacking, so, pay attention to your life if you are having problems, and dedicate time to hacking if things are calm (that way you'd avoid those kind of reactions you had in the past :P)

Good luck with everything. And if you'll keep hacking just remember to do some serious planning of your projects.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I really suggest that you change the towns because it looks like the actual Firered game. Good Luck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back