• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park

What level do you want the Zapdos Catchable on Route 360

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Because he looks funny and plus this would be one of the first times you could be fat

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    This community is one supportive one...in fact, who knows what may happen...you could prove me wrong if you can turn this into a decent South Park-esque game. I was wrong to judge at first...all that matters really if you're dedicated into finishing this hack. Just get as much help as you can, and to be honest those screens are dull. I agree with Samson, you should change the tiles to give the South Park feel. :)

Well then, who knows what this may trun out to, but if you like doing this, then don't give up. ;) You did take criticism, but I'm glad you won't let that hinder you, but help you.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Appology time! xD (What? Everyone's doin' it? xD)

So Furanki, I realized that you enjoy making this hack, and you've got a big line of supporters behind you. If you enjoy doing this hack, then let it be done. This is probably a hobby of yours, so who am I to stop it, I can give my opinion just so long as it helps you and modivates you to make it better. Of course, I realize, you are going for the, and I quote: cruddy (un-quote) South Park look then you should do some paper style spriting (even though on South Park their Paper Art looks better). Try to improve your spriting.

One question, what are DBZ characters doing in here?? I honestly think you should consider taking them out. Pokemon South Park remember, not Pokemon South Park Z.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I may be calling it Pokemon South Park but that means It will have other characters from other shows too but in the style of South Park. Hey can someone help me with the tiles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    hope you continu with this hack man its really funny and i think it wud be fun to play a south park type pokemon game

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I am continuing this. I have some updates Blazichu's Cartman Sprite is in the game. I made the credits already and I have the Walking overworld of Cartman. Also I plan to add characters like Naruto, Pan and Freeza and Butters. Im also making a Gold Hack to counter part this basically a premake were you can play as butters. Also I'll probobly have a beta out by saturday morning. Also in the First Beta I'm putting Zapdos on Route 360 but that is because I left the Pkmn League shortcut in North Park.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    LOL This is the craziest hack idea I've even heard, but if people like it, and that's that. You're really taking this calmly and seriously. Lots of people are counting on you to finish this hack for them, so deliver your wacked imagination for the world to enjoy. ;) Progress itself is going well, but remember it's still a while more before you actually get it down. Do take your time though - don't rush it, especially with the sprites - they may have to look cheesed, doesn't mean they have to look terrible. Blazichu's sprite was a good start, I guess... :\

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Zapdos is only there in the first beta but you do get to face Team Dolphin early and you get the Master Ball you will get it before or after the first gym. Oh the First Gym Leader's pokemon are a few levels higher

Years
    Zapdos will be in the beginning of the game.It's cool but he may disobey you.And what level will he be?Anyway looking forward to play it sunday and good luck with it.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I want to make it 90 but every time I do it will repeat I dont know his ending Flag I only know his starting one in poketronic.
    Thats only in the first beta because im only up to pewter city being done so yeah

In the second beta zapdos he'll still be there only he'll be any level between 5-15 oh I got an Idea you people vote for what the level will be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    since its the beggining of the game i think zapdos whould be a low level so it would obey you and it also would be fun to train a zapdos from a lower level

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    In the second beta everything will be low level i just want to give you guys a preview and let you go to the pkmn league early only in the first beat second beta it will be low level

oh I'm revealing the E4:
    Pokémon South Park

Elite Four No.1
    Pokémon South Park

Elite Four No.2
    Pokémon South Park

Elite Four No.3
    Pokémon South Park

Elite Four No.4
    Pokémon South Park

The Champion

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    these screenshots are funny it'd be really weird to fight all the south park characters like that but it wud be fun as well

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Oh yeah the Levels of each are increased by about five except for wendy who's are about 10 lvs higher

The stan sprite is the crappiest one of all

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I'll put cartman in the GSC hack as an Elite four would that make ya kinda happy.

Oh yeah i'll eventually put the Cartman with the Goatee in the game and make a map to the Alternate world from the halloween episode oh Can someone help with tiles that knows how to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    This is your hack. Not everyone has to be pleased with it. Make it exactly the way you want it, and you'll still end up with fans anyways.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I know. Its weird though I posted the thread 3 days ago, and It is popular i thought It would fail, well Ive been working on this for everyday for the past 2 and a half weeks, well I may release the beta around 9-10PM GMT -5 or Eastern Standard Time but the last thing I need to do is insert the zapdos script and finsh with the credits. :D

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Wow, this idea is very creative, i like it. But the sprites needs some modifications. And some tiles. well, lucky, in you hack friend!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back