• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon South Park

What level do you want the Zapdos Catchable on Route 360

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Im on my PSP right now i cant post screenies or anything right now. Oh I need a better name can someone help with it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Pokemon South Park

Pokemon; The adventures of complete randomness that were seemingly pulled out of thin air, the main theme being South Park, and other things popping up like Dragon Ball Z.

Imagine that second one for a title. :)

What moron would actually buy something like that if they found it on eBay? :lol:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Pokémon South Park

This is what it would look like if I put aresues in the game im using a back up copy to show you i have not actually put him in the current game

Pokémon South Park

Blastoise's DP Sprite is in the Game Im planning on Adding most of the DP sprites of Pkmn

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    WOW man, those are some nice inserting you did. I especially like the Blastiose buddy. You're doing so well, keep it up man.:20:

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    About Aruses, wouldn't it be near impossible to get him to change types? Also, because the trainers and tiles will be paper like, shouldn't the pokes be like that too? Just some meaningless questions...

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    HAHA it the back sprite of Cartman, I need to find a way to insert it into the game oh if you decide to put it on a flash cart and battle yout ruby, emerald, etc your trainer will show up as a sp version of it hahaha

Anyways here is the backsprite of Cartman
    Pokémon South Park

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    That's a nice Blastoise sprite (consider it a compliment from someone who adores the "blue turtle" :D)

Well, I'm not a fan of SP, but still, I wish you find happiness in what you are doing Furanki. Be calm and be :cool:

Good luck dude!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Heh, so you really are making a comeback...using DP sprites will make things looks nice, and the new Cartman backsprite is a big improvement from your last one. Well, good luck and be sure to enjoy yourself! ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Wah...you didn't answer my questions. ;_;

Oh well! I'm being ignored! :D

Goku Goku...are you dead? Nooooo!! :( (:)) ((Just joking!))

Also, what other random things will you put in? Will you put in May?

Finally, who will all 8 gym leaders be? Have you decided? Also, what type would they be?

Nice upgrade to the Cartman sprite! (I think...)

Will there also be the random violence? I like random violence...:badsmile:

When I write in red, it's off topic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Which reminded me, Furanki you shouldn't make the gym leaders too hard. Also, it's much better if you let the player take their time to train a bit with non-uber Pokemon, or else it's not much fun starting with ubers. :\

LOL Who knew that this was now going somewhere... ;)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Hehh south park hack <3.

Sounds good, hope you can add in some new gym leaders, maybe change the rival to someone else, and maybe add in some new trainers, and a new legendary (south park)

Jasjaja! :P

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Furanki asked me to say that he's still working on the hack, but he'll be unable to post for 3 weeks. So, I hope that explains a little:D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Furanki asked me to say that he's still working on the hack, but he'll be unable to post for 3 weeks. So, I hope that explains a little:D

Heh, thanks Treecko, and sorry about your hack. :( It's good to hear that, and it'll be good to seewhat he's got to show after those 3 weeks are up. ;)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Wah...you didn't answer my questions. ;_;

Also, what other random things will you put in? Will you put in May?

Yes in fact she is, in front of south park gym

Finally, who will all 8 gym leaders be? Have you decided? Also, what type would they be?

Yes In fact im posting them now.

When I write in red, it's off topic.

I have to thank Kwesi for letting me of my ban a few days early, well everyone i have a lot of updates since i was gone:

1. The New Gym Leaders, For Now i'll have you guys guess and after awhile if you cant guess it i post screens showing there names in english:
    Pokémon South Park

2. New Music (It's already in the Game)

Trainer Battle: Pokemon Stadium 2 Rival Battle Remix (Credit to vgmusic.com)

Gym/E4 Battle: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Gym/E4 Music (Credit to Scizz thats what the person at Serebii said, where i got the midi file said that scizz made it)

Wild Battle: Red/Blue/Yellow wild Battle RS remix (Credit to vgmuisc.com also)

Title Screen Music: South Park Theme (Don't remeber where i got it credit to whoever made it)

3. Some Bad news

A few places have killed them selves including, Birth Island, 6 th Gym, others

4. Other Stuff

There are 4 gyms now 2 gym leaders have to share.

All legends have been moved to your room but you need cut to get them and cut wont be aviabile till the end of the game so no start with ubers.

Oh yeah i have made SP sprites of May/Brendan so when you battle R/S/E they so up as SP sprites

5. Random Screens
    Pokémon South Park

May
    Pokémon South Park

The Venture Bros. Hank and Dean HAHAHA
    Pokémon South Park

Another DP sprite of a Pokemon

All the gyms but 4 are Mixed Types

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    So you're back. Well, nice to see you've come up with some new stuff. Well, good luck. ;)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Hey do you guys want a beta out im now where near done but i have all the gym leaders and stuff in the game

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    looool

this game looks so diferent!!
    I really like it , the graphics are ugly lol just like south park, Yea i wana beta plz lol!

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay some bad news Gym Leaders 2,4,8 are glicthy and you cant battle them and your pokedex and team wont show up but you still have them.

All Gym Leaders but 6 and 7 are now being glicthy im restarting but don't worry all i got to do is remake the maps and copy the text, i have all the sprites in one folder.

okay i'll release a beta

might suck there are tons of glitches.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    don't talk to the Mew beside the gym door in the starting town, freezes the game. Furanki, you gotta know how to script, and you gotta script every sprite on the map.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back