• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    You're welcome. By the way, why are you buying the Japanese version?? Isn't it too waste? Because you don't know what's the book talking about. And here's a little update for you all. Hope you all like it :)

I like buying Japanese stuff. I've imported Pokemon D/P/P all in Japanese even though I can't read the text. I guess you could call me crazy. Oh, and thanks for the update!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Ryan, why is your scans of the chapter 318 seems to be mirrored? Left is right and right is left.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Oh.. I rotated the image just like Chuang Yi. It's US Version. Some part I didn't fix it. But you guys use to read from left to right, right? So I switched.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Not really, I don't think the reading sequence is the most important thing here. The images was rotated, which makes everything looks mirrored. Hence it looks weird and makes my eye hurts. Sometimes I can't differentiate which is left or right. Example like where Greta hands the Gut symbol to Emerald, the symbol was in mirrored looks.

But it's not like I hate or angry at what you did, it's just that I prefer it to be original.
    Please forgive me if I offended you somehow with my remarks, after you spend so much effort in scanning and translating it.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well I'm sorry, I can't revert back because many people use to read left to right. If everyone wants revert back then I'll just revert it back.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Ryan, I went down to check out your scans on Mangafox (fantastic job by the way), and the entire second half is just blank repeats. (Vileplume chapter.)

Go check it out :P

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well there's another person comment the same thing. I should have tell the admin of this.
    I accidently zipped the undone previous pages. I'm dreadfully sorry.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Don't apologize T_T was just letting you know.

Love the scans though. Disappointed at the lack of Ruby/Saph =(

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Well I'm sorry, I can't revert back because many people use to read left to right. If everyone wants revert back then I'll just revert it back.

I think consistency is the main thing. If the image is flipped for reading purposes, then personally I think it's fine. I'd say just keep doing what you're doing and if someone else wants to take what you post and flip those images around themselves (I was thinking about doing it myself), then they should feel free to do so and send you or whoever the fixed page. :)

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well a little bad news here.
    I need to stop my translating first because I don't have enough time.
    I hope that's forgivable. Sorry >_<"
    Untill there's anyone who wants to help me, I'll continue it.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Well a little bad news here.
    I need to stop my translating first because I don't have enough time.
    I hope that's forgivable. Sorry >_<"
    Untill there's anyone who wants to help me, I'll continue it.

Please, are you kidding me? Not having enough time is normal! Just putting up scans is good enough. But sorry, I can't help you......I can barely read a word of any foreign language.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    What do you mean that your translations is getting worse, do you mean that you can't translate the Japanese well?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back